ADVERTISEMENT

Josh Furst

Zaphod_B

Junior
Nov 16, 2015
A planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse
seemingly will be joining Purdue as a walkon in the future. In the Boiler Diehards FB group, a lady claiming to be a teacher at BCS says that Josh Furst will be coming to Purdue as a walkon. Assuming that's true, it seems like a pretty good get for a walkon. She said that 'a very reliable source' provided the information (she told me the source in IM, and it *is* very reliable, but she also told me not to say who it was).

seemingly will be joining Purdue as a walkon in the future. In the Boiler Diehards FB group, a lady claiming to be a teacher at BCS says that Josh Furst will be coming to Purdue as a walkon. Assuming that's true, it seems like a pretty good get for a walkon. She said that 'a very reliable source' provided the information (she told me the source in IM, and it *is* very reliable, but she also told me not to say who it was).
We will have a second Furst!

We will have a second Furst!

Wait.....is it Now "If you aint FURST or second Furst........

39a2ec68-2c85-41fb-b23f-e576bef98a42_text.gif

Hopefully, some Shake and Bake coming soon..........

shake-and-bake-ricky-bobby.gif

Posted this about a week ago, but then felt horrible after I heard he wanted to announce it. So, I never responded to Choice. Good get!

And that is why they are so weak as a generation. SMH. (Tic)
My Soph year in High School me and the buddies made a pretty good beer bong, it had a shutoff and everything, wonder if kids still do that? Really glad I didn’t grow up in the phone era, probably would have lessened my High School hangovers though lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT