ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Strickland Final 3

I don't need to prove you wrong. The other depraved loser you are defending already did that by indicating that he thought it was a live bet:
Tiny Tim, "I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this very thread"

New Pal Boiler, "You owe @Sophie1970 money and are too poor to pay."
Tiny Tim, "And I’m choosing not to pay"

Sophie's level of acceptance is not what's up for debate. He offered the bet, her response clearly signaled to him that it was a live bet, he lost, and chose not to pay.

Let's say Bobby Red Nose is IUHDog's friend and you offer Bobby Red Nose a deal that if he throws a chair 15 feet you will buy him a new pair of striped clown pants and if he can't throw a chair 15 feet he will buy you a new red sweater. Bobby Red Nose texts, "I can throw a chair 50 feet". IUHDog texts, "put your money where your mouth is". Bobby Red Nose texts, "fair deal". The next day Bobby Red Nose again starts bragging about his chair throwing prowess and you say, "I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this text stream". The day of the big chair throwing event Bobby Red Nose throws the chair 75 feet(although he thought he was throwing an athletic director)!

I say, "IUHDog you owe Bobby Red Nose a new pair of clown pants". Do you say, "And I'm choosing not to pay"?
Yep, sounds legit to me. It's only $99 just pay up.

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue_BS_90
I don't need to prove you wrong. The other depraved loser you are defending already did that by indicating that he thought it was a live bet:
Tiny Tim, "I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this very thread"

New Pal Boiler, "You owe @Sophie1970 money and are too poor to pay."
Tiny Tim, "And I’m choosing not to pay"

Sophie's level of acceptance is not what's up for debate. He offered the bet, her response clearly signaled to him that it was a live bet, he lost, and chose not to pay.

Let's say Bobby Red Nose is IUHDog's friend and you offer Bobby Red Nose a deal that if he throws a chair 15 feet you will buy him a new pair of striped clown pants and if he can't throw a chair 15 feet he will buy you a new red sweater. Bobby Red Nose texts, "I can throw a chair 50 feet". IUHDog texts, "put your money where your mouth is". Bobby Red Nose texts, "fair deal". The next day Bobby Red Nose again starts bragging about his chair throwing prowess and you say, "I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this text stream". The day of the big chair throwing event Bobby Red Nose throws the chair 75 feet(although he thought he was throwing an athletic director)!

I say, "IUHDog you owe Bobby Red Nose a new pair of clown pants". Do you say, "And I'm choosing not to pay"?
Wow. Outstanding response. 👍

• Haha

Actually it is up for debate because I asked a question. Whether or not someone chooses to reply to my question is a matter of choice.

"Fair deal" (in MY opinion) does not CLEARLY signal acceptance (also my opinion).

Regardless, in my opinion, HT obviously thought he had a bet.

• Haha
Reactions: Poprudy

Actually it is up for debate because I asked a question. Whether or not someone chooses to reply to my question is a matter of choice.

"Fair deal" (in MY opinion) does not CLEARLY signal acceptance (also my opinion).

Regardless, in my opinion, HT obviously thought he had a bet.
Man, that's a whole lot of opinions spinning in that head.

I guess the only one that matters is the last spin. HT thought he had a bet and that's the end. Well......until he pays🤞

Man, that's a whole lot of opinions spinning in that head.

I guess the only one that matters is the last spin. HT thought he had a bet and that's the end. Well......until he pays🤞
That's your opinion... :)

FYI - Played a four-ball match today and one of our opponents is a Purdue grad. We got beat 4-3. So we played the three meaningless holes remaining for $5. Purdue grad makes a birdie on 18 to win the bet. And I paid him!

FYI - Played a four-ball match today and one of our opponents is a Purdue grad. We got beat 4-3. So we played the three meaningless holes remaining for $5. Purdue grad makes a birdie on 18 to win the bet. And I paid him!

Always respect people who pay up!

How dare you pay off a bet! Treacherous Troll Tiny Tim Weasel Welcher is going to be disappointed in you.

Shaking right now. Not sure how I’ll ever recover from that one!!

Still better than any comeback Babbitt1987 has offered. Credit where credit is due.

Wasn’t going for comebacks. Was only seeing why you hadn’t paid off your debt to @Sophie1970 and you have yet to give a legitimate answer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
6gwwty.jpg

Didn't want to start a thread on this, figured this was a good spot to keep HoosierTim reading this thread.

Donaven McCulley, the next great heir to IU's broken Penix, made a position change to WR. So IU has... Jack Tuttle. This is gonna be a rough year for Indinia football. Maybe they should just permanently change the name to Indinia and maybe they can start fresh as not the losingest program in CFB history.

Well, fresh as the goose poop allows, anyway.

Didn't want to start a thread on this, figured this was a good spot to keep HoosierTim reading this thread.

Donaven McCulley, the next great heir to IU's broken Penix, made a position change to WR. So IU has... Jack Tuttle. This is gonna be a rough year for Indinia football. Maybe they should just permanently change the name to Indinia and maybe they can start fresh as not the losingest program in CFB history.

Don’t forget the transfer from Mizzou lol. He’ll prob beat out Tuttle.

David Allan Coe would approve this post...

ADVERTISEMENT