ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Strickland Final 3

And I’m choosing not to pay. It’s not that deep.

My G&B subscription auto-renewed today. That’s $110 more than you’ve ever contributed to this site.

New Palestine IN…lol.

What happened to “put your money where your mouth is?” You know you have zero leg to stand on when you start trying to call people out based on where they live like that means anything. Why pay for our premium site?

No it doesn’t. You’re too poor to pay what you owe. Sad.
Free-loader

And as much as I would like to continue making fun of you, I do have a 10:40 tee time. 3rd shift should be over by now shouldn't it? Get some rest, I'll be back later.

I don’t owe G&B money. I choose not to subscribe.

You owe @Sophie1970 money and are too poor to pay.
Don't make him post the size of his house now.🤣 I just don't understand the reason to cross over to the rival board and make a bet you can't pay off. Seems odd to me, but he's odd.

Free-loader

And as much as I would like to continue making fun of you, I do have a 10:40 tee time. 3rd shift should be over by now shouldn't it? Get some rest, I'll be back later.

10:40 tee time. Presses the bets on the back nine. Loses. Tells playing partners “Let me go get my wallet from my car to pay you”. Drives away and doesn’t come back to course for 5 months

Last edited:
My gold member status says otherwise. Stop free-loading.

Actually, it doesn't say anything because it's not expensive. Which is the sad part, that you can't or won't pay up. And that you won't says everything about you as your words are meaningless to you. So that puts you pretty well in the lowest form of human existence.

Reactions: Purdue_BS_90
10:40 tee time. Presses the bets on the back nine. Loses. Tells playing partners “Let me go get my wallet from my car to pay you”. Drives away and doesn’t come back to course for 5 months

No he continues to frequent the golf course and tells his partners they are obsessed with him whenever it's brought up he owes them money. Then brags about how he has a dinner reservation somewhere to them.

No he continues to frequent the golf course and tells his partners they are obsessed with him whenever it's brought up he owes them money. Then brags about how he has a dinner reservation somewhere to them.
He bet his golfing partners that he could get the ball through the windmill in one shot. He shoots and hits the blade of the windmill with the ball. He then hits his golfing partners with his putter and zooms off on his rascal scooter, hitting speeds of almost 3mph, and rides to the safety of his mothers basement and the comfort of the Gold and Black website. All is well in Loosier land.

How much was the wager? Depending on the amount, I'd be willing to pay Hoosier Tim's debt just to make this crap go away.

Post 80 he makes the bet. Post 81, doubles down on it.

He certainly did.

Post 93, it's accepted without a edit.
Went back and read the posts you referenced. Now my question is, and I am not taking sides), is stating "fair deal" acceptance? If I'm shopping for a car and some salesperson gives me a price, it may be a fair deal, but that doesn't mean I committed to buying the car. I was expecting to read "I'll take that bet" or something similar.

Some of these comments from both fan bases make you guys look dumber than a bag of d!cks. IU is not a 3 win team and Purdue is not an 7-8 win team. They are closer teams than either one of you predict.
I'm kind of glad that people have dug up this old thread because you are dumber than a dumpster of d!cks! One thing you were correct about was that IU was not a 3 win team. They fell one win short!

Last edited:
Went back and read the posts you referenced. Now my question is, and I am not taking sides), is stating "fair deal" acceptance? If I'm shopping for a car and some salesperson gives me a price, it may be a fair deal, but that doesn't mean I committed to buying the car. I was expecting to read "I'll take that bet" or something similar.
Even Tiny Tim doesn't agree with you. In #292 he says:

"I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this very thread"

His interpretation of "fair deal" is clear. He assumed it was a bet.

Last edited:

There was never a clear acceptance on Sophie's part. If IU would have won enough games that HT wagered, it would be very easy for Sophie to say "I never bet you - I simply said fair deal".

Last edited:

I wasn't reading all the way through the thread.

I knew the bet and acceptance was on the first few pages so that's what I went with.

I'm a Indiana fan, but it's in really poor taste to go on another board, make a bet, hype the bet up, then lose the bet and not pay up.

I’m not the one who’s too poor to pay what he owes.
He’s not “too poor”, he’s simply a coward and without honor, and he’s admitted as much. Let’s not confuse the issue . . . He’s not paying because he doesn’t want to, and he doesn’t care if that reflects poorly on him. He thinks breaking a promise is virtuous and admirable. His defiance here says it all.

I wasn't reading all the way through the thread.

I knew the bet and acceptance was on the first few pages so that's what I went with.

I'm a Indiana fan, but it's in really poor taste to go on another board, make a bet, hype the bet up, then lose the bet and not pay up.
I hope he plays to a low number. Stiffing guys on the course is an excellent way to be excluded from future foursomes. Word about guys like him spreads through clubs like a wildfire.

I'm kind of glad that people have dug up this old thread because you are dumber than a dumpster of d!cks! One thing you were correct about was that IU was not a 3 win team. They fell one win short!
Yep. I can own it. Keep in mind I was calling out IU fans too. I could dig up stuff on anyone. Everyone has their moments.

There was never a clear acceptance on Sophie's part. If IU would have won enough games that HT wagered, it would be very easy for Sophie to say "I never bet you - I simply said fair deal".
Go back to Loosier-ville with your buddy Tiny Tim. When new pal says, "You owe @Sophie1970 money and are too poor to pay.", your buddy Tiny Tim says, "And I’m choosing not to pay. " That's not the response of someone who didn't think they lost a bet. If he didn't think he lost the bet he would have said something like, "I don't owe because I never made any bet". I'm glad you did a 180 and edited your post a few minutes ago because I was beginning to worry that there may be an IU fan who had a modicum of honor. There isn't.

Reactions: Sophie1970
Go back to Loosier-ville with your buddy Tiny Tim. When new pal says, "You owe @Sophie1970 money and are too poor to pay.", your buddy Tiny Tim says, "And I’m choosing not to pay. " That's not the response of someone who didn't think they lost a bet. If he didn't think he lost the bet he would have said something like, "I don't owe because I never made any bet". I'm glad you did a 180 and edited your post a few minutes ago because I was beginning to worry that there may be an IU fan who had a modicum of honor. There isn't.

@IUHDog is good in my book (same with @Baller23Boogie and @Victorbmyboy). They can actually have a solid conversation and own up when they have bad takes (and let’s be honest we all have them). None of them strike me as ones who’d make a bet, double down on it, and then disappear before finally admitting he simply won’t pay up.

@IUHDog is good in my book (same with @Baller23Boogie and @Victorbmyboy). They can actually have a solid conversation and own up when they have bad takes (and let’s be honest we all have them). None of them strike me as ones who’d make a bet, double down on it, and then disappear before finally admitting he simply won’t pay up.
Thank you. I’m no expert or ever make a real bet. I’m not a gambler. Opinionated and passionate. Sometimes with liquid coercion. Like today for instance. I’m off for bereavement, drinking with a chunk of meat on the kettle trolling a bit. I just want us to have a good healthy rivalry with a little ribbing. I will admit when I’m wrong. Now back to the zingers and one liners.

You need to read my post again. I didn't say anything about Tim admitting he offered a bet. I simply reread some stuff and it seems to me (and I may be incorrect) that Sophie never really accepted the bet.

Can you show me acceptance of the bet other than "seems fair"? I can edit my post "again". Prove me wrong please.

You need to read my post again. I didn't say anything about Tim admitting he offered a bet. I simply reread some stuff and it seems to me (and I may be incorrect) that Sophie never really accepted the bet.

Can you show me acceptance of the bet other than "seems fair"? I can edit my post "again". Prove me wrong please.
I don't need to prove you wrong. The other depraved loser you are defending already did that by indicating that he thought it was a live bet:
Tiny Tim, "I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this very thread"

New Pal Boiler, "You owe @Sophie1970 money and are too poor to pay."
Tiny Tim, "And I’m choosing not to pay"

Sophie's level of acceptance is not what's up for debate. He offered the bet, her response clearly signaled to him that it was a live bet, he lost, and chose not to pay.

Let's say Bobby Red Nose is IUHDog's friend and you offer Bobby Red Nose a deal that if he throws a chair 15 feet you will buy him a new pair of striped clown pants and if he can't throw a chair 15 feet he will buy you a new red sweater. Bobby Red Nose texts, "I can throw a chair 50 feet". IUHDog texts, "put your money where your mouth is". Bobby Red Nose texts, "fair deal". The next day Bobby Red Nose again starts bragging about his chair throwing prowess and you say, "I thought we did this yesterday and even bet on it, it's in this text stream". The day of the big chair throwing event Bobby Red Nose throws the chair 75 feet(although he thought he was throwing an athletic director)!

I say, "IUHDog you owe Bobby Red Nose a new pair of clown pants". Do you say, "And I'm choosing not to pay"?

Reactions: Poprudy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT