ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Strickland Final 3

Damn, there’s a whole lotta dumbass in this thread…

And I bet the Loosiers still think they are right, smart and going to win the bucket.

And on the other end of the spectrum, wow, Sophie, holy crap!!! How’s everyone gonna do this fall???

@HoosierTim do you welch in real life or only behind the anonymity of a keyboard?
You need a girlfriend or at the very least a hobby. You’ve mentioned me 19 times in the last 90 days without a response until now. You got Asperger’s or something?

Praying for you. You’ll get there.

You need a girlfriend or at the very least a hobby. You’ve mentioned me 19 times in the last 90 days without a response until now. You got Asperger’s or something?

Praying for you. You’ll get there.

Pay up on your bet and it’ll stop… pretty simple. Asperger’s? Really? You’re better than that… or maybe not.

Last edited:
Pay up on your bet and it’ll stop… pretty simple. Asperger’s? Really? You’re better than that… or maybe not.

Amazing @HoosierTim will not answer if he has paid on his bet or not.

Double amazing that he has visited this board and KHC daily, but says we are obsessed with him.

Maybe Tom “Two Win” Allen gets it turned around so his disposition improves

Wasn’t talking to you Short Bus. We already know you’re miserable and pathetic.

You’re on fire today! Speaks volumes of your character to make jokes about people with intellectual disabilities. Pretty sad.

ADVERTISEMENT