ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Strickland Final 3

Ok, graphic analysis time.

The bad news is that the IU pic is in the center and the largest. The good news is, in the IU gear, he's hanging his head down in typical Loosier fashion.

The Purdue pic, he's making clear eye contact and is confident and secure in that gear.

I like our chances ;)
Also, the P is listed first. Just trying to point out another potential positive in the picture.

Also, the P is listed first. Just trying to point out another potential positive in the picture.
Plus the Purdue version of Joe Strickland is looking at you and pointing. The IU version is looking down at a ball and the Stanford version is also looking down slightly and his face is obscured by the Stanford logo.
It’s obviously Purdue. 😬👏

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Ok, graphic analysis time.

The bad news is that the IU pic is in the center and the largest. The good news is, in the IU gear, he's hanging his head down in typical Loosier fashion.

The Purdue pic, he's making clear eye contact and is confident and secure in that gear.

I like our chances ;)
And in the IU gear he is holding the ball like a loaf of bread in about to fumble it

And in the IU gear he is holding the ball like a loaf of bread in about to fumble it
another way of looking at it, if you're embarrassed by wearing an iu uni why even include them in your top 3? choose psu or some other team.

And the only reason he needs to hold a ball is because one of his IU teammates fumbled it already.
All this time I thought Strickland was an OL, hence the fumble comment. Maybe I thought that because Brady Allen has been on social media to him all this time.

Of course we are. Mark Hagen is doing a great job recruiting him.
Well let’s get him to commit.

INPB.gif

Strickland could announce this week. Will he choose our Boilers?
I hope. People can downplay IU all they want but where perception impacts things would be us losing him to IU. Ten years ago that simply wouldn’t happen.

if he and players like him keep picking Purdue and then we go back on top in stature.. all of this could end up being water under the bridge

I hope. People can downplay IU all they want but where perception impacts things would be us losing him to IU. Ten years ago that simply wouldn’t happen.

if he and players like him keep picking Purdue and then we go back on top in stature.. all of this could end up being water under the bridge
Sounds like it's very much 50/50. Strickland likes IU and IU has some momentum with in state kids but it's pretty clear he has a really good relationship with Hagen and has meaningful ties to Purdue. Will be interesting. He's an impact player for whichever of the two he chooses.

Sounds like it's very much 50/50. Strickland likes IU and IU has some momentum with in state kids but it's pretty clear he has a really good relationship with Hagen and has meaningful ties to Purdue. Will be interesting. He's an impact player for whichever of the two he chooses.
Hope we can get him. We will see

Unfortunately for me, I'm thinking Purdue for him.

Close to home, state school, very good academics, family ties. Basically nothing IU can sell him that Purdue can't (obvi PU has the family ties that IU doesn't).

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Unfortunately for me, I'm thinking Purdue for him.

Close to home, state school, very good academics, family ties. Basically nothing IU can sell him that Purdue can't (obvi PU has the family ties that IU doesn't).

Agreed. As much as I'd like to see him in Bloomington, I believe West Lafayette will be his choice.

Rivals has its FutureCast 100% for Stanford. Don’t like it (after Ingram) but just sayin.

Plus the Purdue version of Joe Strickland is looking at you and pointing. The IU version is looking down at a ball and the Stanford version is also looking down slightly and his face is obscured by the Stanford logo.
It’s obviously Purdue. 😬👏
I think it’s clearly IU as it’s the only uniform that has wording and he’s in the middle. Look at Bray Lynch’s Twitter final 3. I think IU made this for Joe.

IU is starting to recruit at a fairly high level and will only get better with each class as long as they keep winning. If IU stays healthy this year they could go 10-2 even with their nasty schedule

IU is starting to recruit at a fairly high level and will only get better with each class as long as they keep winning. If IU stays healthy this year they could go 10-2 even with their nasty schedule
Dude a lot of predictions I’m watching have them like 14th in the country.. 10-2, contending for BT East #2 etc.. it’s hard to watch but it’s reality and hopefully it f-ing motivates brohm or someone above brohm

ADVERTISEMENT