ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Strickland Final 3

Message I was asked to pass on from Hoosier Tim - as was requested.

I no longer have posting privileges on GBI. As funny as I find Boiler1987 talking to himself, he'd be better off serving his time fist ****ing himself than tracking my movements on a message board on which I don't have posting access. Until that pedo-looking site moderator uplifts my posting ban, he's not going to get a response.

As far as paying up on the bet, I will gladly renew Sophie1970's GBI membership when he/she publicly admits on The Hoosier that he/she is in fact a Purdue fan, and not the sad sack of shit pretending to be an IU fan.

Until then, my hands are tied.

I no longer have posting privileges on GBI. As funny as I find Boiler1987 talking to himself, he'd be better off serving his time fist ****ing himself than tracking my movements on a message board on which I don't have posting access. Until that pedo-looking site moderator uplifts my posting ban, he's not going to get a response.

As far as paying up on the bet, I will gladly renew Sophie1970's GBI membership when he/she publicly admits on The Hoosier that he/she is in fact a Purdue fan, and not the sad sack of shit pretending to be an IU fan.

Damn @boiler1987 he called you out for something I’ve been doing. He really has it out for you…LOL. Why didn’t he just DM those he owed???

I do like how he’s now adding clauses to paying off.

😂😂

hes-an-angry-elf-buddy-the-elf.gif

Wow.

You engage in a wager, then you throw a condition on there after the fact.

Not cool, but not surprising. Take your medicine, admit defeat, pay off what you owe, then move on. Anything else is childish and petty.

Wow.

Not cool, but not surprising. Take your medicine, admit defeat, pay off what you owe, then move on. Anything else is childish and petty.

Are you surprised? @HoosierTim is a welching loser.

Sent him a DM and here was the interaction:

Me: “Have you always been a welcher?” “Weak. But not surprising you’d try to weasel your way out of it. 2-10 lol.”

Tim: “Have you always been a miserable cock sucker?”

Poor guy.

• Wow
Reactions: Zaphod_B
Wow.

Not sure I like you but damn I respect you

Reactions: Poprudy
Denial

Don't panic... Unless they're offering him the Offensive Coordinator job along with RB's there's no plausible reason for him to go there...

Not everyone swoons at the thought of working at the Dame...

Word is he’s not leaving. We will see. I bet momma has something to say.

No real confirmation. I just don’t think the timing is right and knowing how Allen is he probably told him to at least listen. Stupid not to.

Not buying it...

Anger

I'd slit my wrists if I had to live in South Bend.

I consider myself a strong advocate for civility. That being said, if you root for Notre Dame football and IU basketball, please go **** yourself.

So all that stuff from Mrs. McC about wanting her boys close by and raising them in Bloomington was just so much horseshit.

Bargaining

I honestly don't care much about him staying, I just don't want to lose his son.

As far as his family goes, I wouldn't give up on them yet...

Depression

So tired of being shitty in football.

F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, everything is pain.

Acceptance

If true this is a clear sign something is going wrong in Bloomington.

This is a MASSIVE LOSS and that's not even factoring in his three sons, who will most likely be leaving as well.

Hey @HoosierTim how’s the dumpster fire going over there?
You should read the thread.
Starts off that no way he will go to ND, he has too much character for that (whatever that means?). Now of course they say he is dirty & slimy & overrated.
Starts off saying ND isnt a big program anymore, that they just think they are, and no way he takes a lateral move to ND, South Bend sucks, blah, blah, blah…
Then on to that he really wasn’t that great, he got passed over at KC…
Then the only reason ND wants him is because of his sons (even though ND didn’t offer two of the three)…
They are in meltdown mode.

Starts off that no way he will go to ND, he has too much character for that (whatever that means?). Now of course they say he is dirty & slimy & overrated.
Starts off saying ND isnt a big program anymore, that they just think they are, and no way he takes a lateral move to ND, South Bend sucks, blah, blah, blah…
Then the only reason ND wants him is because of his sons (even though ND didn’t offer two of the three)…
Eating their own. I think they forgot that they are also ND fans.

Reactions: DAG10
Denial

Don't panic... Unless they're offering him the Offensive Coordinator job along with RB's there's no plausible reason for him to go there...

Not everyone swoons at the thought of working at the Dame...

Word is he’s not leaving. We will see. I bet momma has something to say.

No real confirmation. I just don’t think the timing is right and knowing how Allen is he probably told him to at least listen. Stupid not to.

Not buying it...

Anger

I'd slit my wrists if I had to live in South Bend.

I consider myself a strong advocate for civility. That being said, if you root for Notre Dame football and IU basketball, please go **** yourself.

So all that stuff from Mrs. McC about wanting her boys close by and raising them in Bloomington was just so much horseshit.

Bargaining

I honestly don't care much about him staying, I just don't want to lose his son.

As far as his family goes, I wouldn't give up on them yet...

Depression

So tired of being shitty in football.

F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, F*ck, everything is pain.

Acceptance

If true this is a clear sign something is going wrong in Bloomington.

This is a MASSIVE LOSS and that's not even factoring in his three sons, who will most likely be leaving as well.
The RevCoach LEO can only evangelize so long before his far more accomplished staff begin to jump ship. Looks like even some of the Indinia fans are waking up to the reality of hiring a guy like that. He‘s way over his head.

I have honestly never heard of such a thing. Now, that group down south. They keep the same jacket but turn it inside out😉
I only know one person who is a true ND fan who went to and graduated from Purdue. And she grew up in South Bend. She wanted to go to ND but even she admitted that Purdue has a far superior Engineering program.

Reactions: delarno and Poprudy
Apparently High School Tommy is sticking by this Hiller guy that no one else likes.

ADVERTISEMENT