ADVERTISEMENT

Joe on top of his game

What media manipulated me? What media do you think I consume?
Inflation was historically low for two decades. What we are seeing now is known as a market correction.
I already raised wages by more than 20% in the last year while keeping my price increase overall at 5% and running a 35% EBITDA on more than $1M in annual revenue. Please lecture me on inflation impacts on my businesses. 😂

You sound as if you are a manipulated WSJ guy to me?? I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Market correction.....lol.....well it is obvious you didn't read the research article I enclosed.

Thanks for agreeing your costs were going up....finally.

You sound as if you are a manipulated WSJ guy to me?? I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Market correction.....lol.....well it is obvious you didn't read the research article I enclosed.

Thanks for agreeing your costs were going up....finally.
I didn’t.

I have never said anything about costs not going up. I was happy to raise my employees. We would’ve done it regardless of inflation. We opened with relatively low pay rates, but are committed to paying our coaches at the top of the industry.

That has nothing to do with inflation. Like you think I don’t believe inflation is happening? What the ****?

Raising your employees when the business is successful is how you run successful business.

I didn’t read your link because I don’t care about your opinion. You don’t strike me as someone who is very bright at all, so I tend not to worry about what people like you think.

I didn’t read your link because I don’t care about your opinion. You don’t strike me as someone who is very bright at all, so I tend not to worry about what people like you think.

The link is not my opinion. It is data from the fed bank. I am sure you don't want to read it as it presents facts contradictory to your opinions.

I do not think I have read a person that comes across as more arrogant and braggadocios than you. Perhaps that's why you hate Trump so, as you see his worst features in you.

Your efforts to try to belittle my intelligence in an effort to try to make yourself feel better fell on deaf ears here....but I hope it makes you feel less small.

But as per my intelligence level while it is none of your business, I guess intelligent enough, to figure out I must have been right about your WSJ manipulation as I see you did not address that. Lol.

Last edited:
If it's not the government's job to educate you or keep you healthy, why is it the government's job to keep you wealthy?

Govt just needs to quit their harmful actions...just at least do no harm.

But no.....

Govt spending is contributing at least 3% to inflation....hurting everyone.

Worse this inflation is causing Fed action that is hurting retiree's accounts who might never have the time to recover these losses. In the meantime their monthly withdrawal is needed to increase due to inflation....this wipes out their retirement accounts faster than they thought.

Govt just needs to quit their harmful actions...just at least do no harm.

But no.....

Govt spending is contributing at least 3% to inflation....hurting everyone.

Worse this inflation is causing Fed action that is hurting retiree's accounts who might never have the time to recover these losses. In the meantime their monthly withdrawal is needed to increase due to inflation....this wipes out their retirement accounts faster than they thought.

I guess those retirees should have learned a better trade when they were younger.

I guess those retirees should have learned a better trade when they were younger.

So flippant toward the hard working middle class.

When you get out of your mom's basement and start paying bills, paying for kids college and having life's struggles you will gain a deeper understanding of how stupid that comment above sounds.

Last edited:
So flippant toward the hard working middle class.

When you get out of your mom's basement and start paying bills, paying for kids college and having life's struggles you will gain a deeper understanding of how stupid that comment above sounds.
I'm expressing exactly as much sympathy for the working class as the politicians you effusively praise

I'm expressing exactly as much sympathy for the working class as the politicians you effusively praise

I am on record saying both parties are crap....so I guess you're wrong once more.

The only reason I vote for more Rs nationally is they are the party of slightly lower theft(taxes).

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
I am on record saying both parties are crap....so I guess you're wrong once more.

The only reason I vote for more Rs nationally is they are the party of slightly lower theft(taxes).
I’m with you on this. Throughout my voting history I’ve voted for both parties and will vote heavy Republican this time. Can’t stand the Democrats on how they’ve handled the border, crime, energy, and spending. Anyone who votes for these Democrats, I hope they get all the crime they can stand. Their handling of this is beyond ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT