ADVERTISEMENT

Joe on top of his game

100K were dying of those addictions under Trump too. Seems like a State and local issue. You know, like abortion. Being a Republican, you should know that.
Noted conservative justice RBG knew abortion was a State issue as well.

So, 100k a year were not dying of fentanyl under the previous administration. Notice how I use Administration and not POTUS? because yeah its not about the President it's about the people who work under POTUS. And as the Board's top intelligence official i am surprised you don't realize that national sovereignty and protection of borders and protection against foreign invaders is a responsibility of the Executive Branch. CPB, ICE, DEA, and FBI are all Federal agencies under the Executive Branch with sworn duties to protect the country and instead they hamstrung by executive orders and policies from appointees. Oh, and chasing down parents at school board meeting - worse than MS 13 they are.

Seriously. Did you get that talking point from Rachel Maddow or The View?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Stacey Abrams has been going for 4 years. Hillary went on for at least 4 years - I bet she still thinks it was an illegitimate president was elected over her.
Comparing those two to what Trump has done in terms of dozens of lawsuits, organizing rallies around it, continuing to push the lie almost two years later… I mean this is an exercise in intellectual dishonesty.

The whole Russia thing was investigated, found no evidence of TRUMP involvement, but evidence did exist that Russia interfered on his behalf… and we don’t hear anything from Hillary. She even conceded the election and peacefully stepped aside (rather than making up ways to overturn things) something Trump hasn’t done.

How do you guys reconcile and excuse Trump’s continuing lies about the 2020 election?

Noted conservative justice RBG knew abortion was a State issue as well.

So, 100k a year were not dying of fentanyl under the previous administration. Notice how I use Administration and not POTUS? because yeah its not about the President it's about the people who work under POTUS. And as the Board's top intelligence official i am surprised you don't realize that national sovereignty and protection of borders and protection against foreign invaders is a responsibility of the Executive Branch. CPB, ICE, DEA, and FBI are all Federal agencies under the Executive Branch with sworn duties to protect the country and instead they hamstrung by executive orders and policies from appointees. Oh, and chasing down parents at school board meeting - worse than MS 13 they are.

Seriously. Did you get that talking point from Rachel Maddow or The View?
I don’t watch TV news or opinion shows.

As far as I know, Trump is the only one committed for two years to lies about election fraud, calling us worse than third world countries, and convincing his followers of those lies when there is zero actual relevant evidence.

In America, when you lose an election, you take your lumps rather than undermining the whole system. Not Trump. He can’t do that.
Any election where nearly 50% of the "voters" barely have to get out of bed to participate is fraudulent. I don't need Trump to tell me that and I don't need evidence. It's blatantly obvious.

I ran someone else’s charter business, and that business collapsed under Trump.

Now I own two businesses, both flourishing, neither impacted in the slightest by Biden’s tax laws, paying 20% higher than CA minimum wage to our entry level employees and turning a 35% EBITDA for 2022 thus far.

All started under Biden.

I stopped working for other people… under Biden.

Now, the truth of all of it is, none of that had anything to do with Trump OR Biden. Trumps 2018 tax law is very beneficial to my business owners and I thank him for that, but he personally benefitted “bigly” from it himself.

Here’s the thing, guys, the President has a minor impact on your day to day life. Biden didn’t cause inflation any more than Trump caused COVID-19.

I don’t think Biden is great in any way, and yet I do not regret my vote and will vote against Trump again if you all nominate him in 2024. Every time he runs, I will vote against him. No question.
Sounds more like it collapsed under you. I can't imagine anyone working for such a rude obnoxious person as you.

Comparing those two to what Trump has done in terms of dozens of lawsuits, organizing rallies around it, continuing to push the lie almost two years later… I mean this is an exercise in intellectual dishonesty.

The whole Russia thing was investigated, found no evidence of TRUMP involvement, but evidence did exist that Russia interfered on his behalf… and we don’t hear anything from Hillary. She even conceded the election and peacefully stepped aside (rather than making up ways to overturn things) something Trump hasn’t done.

How do you guys reconcile and excuse Trump’s continuing lies about the 2020 election?
The intellectual dishonesty you speak of is more along the lines of believing your political party of choice does no wrong whatsoever. That's like saying Purdue never cheats in recruiting, but the hated rivals IU always cheat because they're the hated rivals. Purdue has cheated in recruiting, they've been caught and punished just like IU has.

Both parties have denied election results - Trump is the type of guy that gets under the skin of a lot of people with his rhetoric. Just like Trump, Abrams has continuously pushed her agenda that the GA governor election was the result of voter suppression. Sure she conceded in action, but she has continued her efforts to doubt the outcome since then - BTW, she is way behind in the current polls trailing kemp, the guy who beat her in 2018. Hillary's efforts to undermine trump are well documented - talk about intellectual dishonesty. Trump is a scuzzy guy, but at least he has his mental faculties. When he was president, he instituted policies that were in favor of the vast majority of us citizens and attempted to bring back jobs to the US. Sure he's got some political baggage, but look at Biden's scuzziness, then look at Clinton's scuzziness, then Obama's, then Bush's.

Inflation is a global problem right now. Biden didn’t cause that.

True Covid caused global supply problems some time ago starting inflation. But most of that here in America, other than chips for cars and a few other things, have been mostly resolved as most people in most industries are back to work now.

But economic experts agree 2 years of Dem spending you voted for has exacerbated the inflation problem. To say otherwise is a lie or just plain ignorance.

The intellectual dishonesty you speak of is more along the lines of believing your political party of choice does no wrong whatsoever.
What political party do you believe I affiliate with? (Hint: you are wrong.)

I couldn’t give two flying shits about Georgia.

True Covid caused global supply problems some time ago starting inflation. But most of that here in America, other than chips for cars and a few other things, have been mostly resolved as most people in most industries are back to work now.

But economic experts agree 2 years of Dem spending you voted for has exacerbated the inflation problem. To say otherwise is a lie or just plain ignorance.
Exacerbated, yes. Caused? No. I voted straight Republicans for Congress, and that is where the spending bills originated.

Now, we had lots of stimulus under Trump. Some of it needed. I agree the final round under Biden was a mistake - 100%. But inflation was happening regardless of that, and is a global phenomenon.

I didn't make any assumptions about your affiliation.
So how can you say I believe one party does no wrong? I have never acquitted Democrats of anything. I had never voted for a Democratic President until 2020.

But what Trump did (and is still doing) is far, far beyond what Clinton did. I’ve never paid any attention to Stacy Abrams. I couldn’t give two shits about her.

I will say this again: 24 years a Republican voter. I will never, ever vote for Donald Trump in any election, primary or otherwise.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
So how can you say I believe one party does no wrong? I have never acquitted Democrats of anything. I had never voted for a Democratic President until 2020.

But what Trump did (and is still doing) is far, far beyond what Clinton did. I’ve never paid any attention to Stacy Abrams. I couldn’t give two shits about her.

I will say this again: 24 years a Republican voter. I will never, ever vote for Donald Trump in any election, primary or otherwise.
what I clearly wrote above is "...believing your political party of choice does no wrong whatsoever." I never said you were one party or the other. You obviously missed that salient point and that's ok.

Both parties conduct abhorrent practices and schemes - some more outrageous than others. Trump clearly gets under your skin - I found him to be the lesser of 2 evils compared to Hillary.

what I clearly wrote above is "...believing your political party of choice does no wrong whatsoever." I never said you were one party or the other. You obviously missed that salient point and that's ok.

Both parties conduct abhorrent practices and schemes - some more outrageous than others. Trump clearly gets under your skin - I found him to be the lesser of 2 evils compared to Hillary.
I didn’t miss the point. I got the point. I just don’t believe I have EVER absolved either party of anything whatsoever.

Comparing what Trump is doing to what Hillary did is disingenuous and absurd.

Hillary is abhorrent. She is why I voted third party in 2016. Democrats have cheated elections in the past.

Trump has now probably done the thing that was the nail in Hillary’s coffin. Is that going to be enough for you to ensure he is never President again?

There is no evidence of any fraud that changed the 2020 election. Simple as that. To say otherwise is to lie. Trump is a liar, and this lie actually matters.

I didn’t miss the point. I got the point. I just don’t believe I have EVER absolved either party of anything whatsoever.

Comparing what Trump is doing to what Hillary did is disingenuous and absurd.

Hillary is abhorrent. She is why I voted third party in 2016. Democrats have cheated elections in the past.

Trump has now probably done the thing that was the nail in Hillary’s coffin. Is that going to be enough for you to ensure he is never President again?

There is no evidence of any fraud that changed the 2020 election. Simple as that. To say otherwise is to lie. Trump is a liar, and this lie actually matters.
Again, I never declared you to one party or the other - as I stated above. You choose who you choose - IDC.

I could care less if Trump is re-elected and I never said I voted for Trump as you assumed - I merely said I thought he was the lesser of 2 evils. You seem concerned about the reality though, but is he worse than Biden?

Reagan was a liar, Nixon was a liar, Kennedy was a liar, Bill Clinton was a liar, Hillary is a liar (and a really bad one), Stacey Abrams is a liar, Obama is a liar, Biden is a liar,(but he doesn't know it), etc, etc, etc. Name one politician that isn't a liar - as I pointed out above regarding your Intellectual dishonesty comment.

Again, I never declared you to one party or the other - as I stated above. You choose who you choose - IDC.

I could care less if Trump is re-elected and I never said I voted for Trump as you assumed - I merely said I thought he was the lesser of 2 evils. You seem concerned about the reality though, but is he worse than Biden?

Reagan was a liar, Nixon was a liar, Kennedy was a liar, Bill Clinton was a liar, Hillary is a liar (and a really bad one), Stacey Abrams is a liar, Obama is a liar, Biden is a liar,(but he doesn't know it), etc, etc, etc. Name one politician that isn't a liar - as I pointed out above regarding your Intellectual dishonesty comment.
None of the Presidents you just listed ever questioned election integrity - the foundation of democracy - for two years without any evidence whatsoever. All of them also accepted losses if they lost. So, yes, politically I disagree with Biden. From the perspective of being leader of the free world, Trump is far and away the worst in my lifetime, without question. From a policy standpoint, he was not that bad.

People vote based on different criteria. I vote for Presidents based on character and leadership quality first. I vote for congress based on policy.

So perhaps people should respect that others make decisions they do for differing reasons.

My only question is: why do so many people claim to not like Trump, yet trip over themselves to defend him?

None of the Presidents you just listed ever questioned election integrity - the foundation of democracy - for two years without any evidence whatsoever. All of them also accepted losses if they lost. So, yes, politically I disagree with Biden. From the perspective of being leader of the free world, Trump is far and away the worst in my lifetime, without question. From a policy standpoint, he was not that bad.

People vote based on different criteria. I vote for Presidents based on character and leadership quality first. I vote for congress based on policy.

So perhaps people should respect that others make decisions they do for differing reasons.

My only question is: why do so many people claim to not like Trump, yet trip over themselves to defend him?
regarding your question, I don't know the answer. Maybe it's voter remorse over the current administration. Party leanings bottomed out for republicans in 2018 and have risen since then - the economic environment usually has an impact on voter leaning.

Reactions: BSIT
I ran someone else’s charter business, and that business collapsed under Trump.

Now I own two businesses, both flourishing, neither impacted in the slightest by Biden’s tax laws, paying 20% higher than CA minimum wage to our entry level employees and turning a 35% EBITDA for 2022 thus far.

All started under Biden.

I stopped working for other people… under Biden.

Now, the truth of all of it is, none of that had anything to do with Trump OR Biden. Trumps 2018 tax law is very beneficial to my business owners and I thank him for that, but he personally benefitted “bigly” from it himself.

Here’s the thing, guys, the President has a minor impact on your day to day life. Biden didn’t cause inflation any more than Trump caused COVID-19.

I don’t think Biden is great in any way, and yet I do not regret my vote and will vote against Trump again if you all nominate him in 2024. Every time he runs, I will vote against him. No question.
Doesn't matter who the Republicans nominate. You've already told us you vote Democrat. Party voters do so out of blind loyalty and not deep thought. That's the kind of thinking that has created the criminal chaos in big cities. Chicago has voted Dem forever. Crime continues to risealong with property taxes. Dem politicians continue to enrich themselves and the party loyalists cower in fear on the streets then vote the party again the next time.

I don’t watch TV news or opinion shows.
So seriously where do you get your news? I honestly think you just wing most shit. But i gotta hand it to you, it's done with great conviction. 100k were dying of drug overdoses under the last administration?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/11/health/drug-overdose-deaths-record-high-2021/index.html

And it aint getting better. If he'd only give a speech with as much force against the originators of the poison as he does for MAGAs.

Ummm. Hilary Clinton wrote a book about how the election was stolen from her and she went on a multi-city book tour (although not well attended).

And then there is this: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...cratic-candidates-stolen-election/1116477001/

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I don’t believe WSJ supports Joe’s policies
I don’t either, in most cases. I can think for myself. I don’t need media to tell me what to think.

WSJ also hates Trump. What of it?

I use CNN.com for updates in stuff like Russia, and I periodically check Fox for a balance, but damn the stuff Fox covers these days just seems meaningless. You have to go like DEEP to find Ukraine updates there.

I don’t either, in most cases. I can think for myself. I don’t need media to tell me what to think.

I use CNN.com for updates in stuff like Russia, and I periodically check Fox for a balance, but damn the stuff Fox covers these days just seems meaningless. You have to go like DEEP to find Ukraine updates there.
Do you look at Drudge. He turned against Trump big time and has news links about Ukraine. He also links WSJ articles from time to time.

Rumor has it Drudge turned on Trump after Trump operatives messed with Drudge polls. Drudge is my go to source on election night. He is seldom wrong on election night

Last edited:
Reactions: gr8indoorsman

That is funny because you have never demonstrated the ability to '' think'' for yourself yet. You type a lot but I wouldn't consider any of it actual thinking .

Do you look at Drudge. He turned against Trump big time and has news links about Ukraine. He also links WSJ articles from time to time.

Rumor has it Drudge turned on Trump after Trump operatives messed with Drudge polls. Drudge is my go to source on election night. He is seldom wrong on election night
Never even heard of it, TBH. I don’t consume much news. Rots the brain and makes you angry about shit that doesn’t really affect you that much.

Hey, where in Hawaii are you? Kauai? I’m on Maui this week, south of Lahaina. I love it here, fifth trip to the Islands, second to Maui.

Reactions: BSIT
Exacerbated, yes. Caused? No. I voted straight Republicans for Congress, and that is where the spending bills originated.

Now, we had lots of stimulus under Trump. Some of it needed. I agree the final round under Biden was a mistake - 100%. But inflation was happening regardless of that, and is a global phenomenon.

Inflation is worse here than elsewhere due to the govt spending and handouts you voted for in Biden.

Research shows this spending has led to at least 3% of our current inflation.

This has led to increased cost in your household, your businesses and your employees who will soon want raises if they haven't already requested them. So your poor media manipulated choice did effect you and will continue to in the future.

None of those Presidents took part in an election where states illegally changed their voting laws prior to their election.

Remember when you thought the voter fraud proof was on a Swedish server? Maybe you shouldn’t say anything about someone getting fooled.
I never said any such thing. I linked a video of a guy who lived there talking about it. Never claimed it was absolutely there though.

Last edited:
Never even heard of it, TBH. I don’t consume much news. Rots the brain and makes you angry about shit that doesn’t really affect you that much.

Hey, where in Hawaii are you? Kauai? I’m on Maui this week, south of Lahaina. I love it here, fifth trip to the Islands, second to Maui.
I’m attaching the Drudge Report link. He is anti Trump but is a conservative. Yes I live in Kauai. I’m happy you’re enjoying your visit to Maui

Inflation is worse here than elsewhere due to the govt spending and handouts you voted for in Biden.

Research shows this spending has led to at least 3% of our current inflation.

This has led to increased cost in your household, your businesses and your employees who will soon want raises if they haven't already requested them. So your poor media manipulated choice did effect you and will continue to in the future.

What media manipulated me? What media do you think I consume?

Inflation was historically low for two decades. What we are seeing now is known as a market correction.

I already raised wages by more than 20% in the last year while keeping my price increase overall at 5% and running a 35% EBITDA on more than $1M in annual revenue. Please lecture me on inflation impacts on my businesses. 😂

ADVERTISEMENT