ADVERTISEMENT

Joe on top of his game

• Sad
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
The lesson here is we shouldn’t have 78 year old men running for President.
The lesson SHOULD be we shouldn't have very old career lying politicians running for President. This dude had to bow out of his other attempts to run because his lies ran thick and deep. This run wasn't any different. Only difference is you lot bought the bullshit the media is and has pushed about Trump.

The lesson here is we shouldn’t have 78 year old men running for President.
His lack of mental wherewithall was known @ election time by those who were not easily manipulated by the media. It was not a secret for anyone who had an independent brain.

Thus the lesson should be for 81 million.....quit being a media manipulated sheep. It is amazing so many are so gullible.

His lack of mental wherewithall was known @ election time by those who were not easily manipulated by the media. It was not a secret for anyone who had an independent brain.

Thus the lesson should be for 81 million.....quit being a media manipulated sheep. It is amazing so many are so gullible.
I would say the other 75million need to learn to put up a candidate who is less repulsive. Oh and he will be 78 in 2024, so learn the lesson.

You voted for him and we didn’t but you think we are the dum deploribles who can’t spall
I did. And I have never not voted Republican. So that tells you what I thought of your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. I would much rather have a sick old Democrat in office than four more years of Trump. If it comes down to those two again, I’ll Vite for Biden over Trump if Biden’s on his deathbed.

As I’ve said dozens of times, go win the House or Senate and make Biden irrelevant. I am all for it.

Reactions: Bill4411
If you voted for Biden, that says all I need to know about you, which I have described above. Learn.
If you voted for Trump TWICE, that says all I need to know about you, too.

Give me anyone but Trump, and I’ll probably never vote anything but R again.

If you helped get him nominated, you are the dumbest of shits. If you just voted the party in 2016 and 2020, I can at least understand that. But if you are voting to nominate Trump again, after all this, then the country is better off without people like you.

I don’t have a problem with people that voted for Trump in a General. I get it. If you are a Trump supporter - as in you believe his lies and want him to run again in 2024 - then you are truly stupid and deserve any ridicule you get.

If you helped get him nominated, you are the dumbest of shits. If you just voted the party in 2016 and 2020, I can at least understand that. But if you are voting to nominate Trump again, after all this, then the country is better off without people like you.

I don’t have a problem with people that voted for Trump in a General. I get it. If you are a Trump supporter - as in you believe his lies and want him to run again in 2024 - then you are truly stupid and deserve any ridicule you get.
Biden says thanks for supporting my higher energy costs, high inflation, open boarders, higher crime, falling stock market…..

I did. And I have never not voted Republican. So that tells you what I thought of your Lord and Savior Donald Trump. I would much rather have a sick old Democrat in office than four more years of Trump. If it comes down to those two again, I’ll Vite for Biden over Trump if Biden’s on his deathbed.

As I’ve said dozens of times, go win the House or Senate and make Biden irrelevant. I am all for it.
Yes, you bought into the lies.

Run someone who doesn’t want to undermine Democracy next time. All that other stuff you mentioned comes and goes, and really doesn’t affect my life one iota.
What did Trump actually do that undermines Democracy? You act like he was the only person to ever challenge the results of an election. Where did he break the law?

Sounds so judgemental.

People like you & your hate for a person....over policy.....brought on this blight of inflation of this admin that has caused so much pain in the lower & middle class.

You & others manipulated by the media to hate so much they don't worry about policy, have cost me and other middle class thousands $$ so far.... probably even cost you a ton of cash too if you would admit it. All because of media manipulated personal hate so much you ignore policy. Learn the media is not your friend.

As for me I could care less about Trump. But I did like many of his polices...alot, other than the late crazy spending he allowed due to covid.

As for the 2 worthless parties & their worthless politicians I support the one of less theft (lower taxes). That currently is the Rs nationally & the independent party in Indiana....as the Rs locally are a record high tax bunch.

Run someone who doesn’t want to undermine Democracy next time. All that other stuff you mentioned comes and goes, and really doesn’t affect my life one iota.

Must be "nice" to be rich and not worry about all the terrible economic pain your vote caused on the poor and lower middle class like me.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Must be "nice" to be rich and not worry about all the terrible economic pain your vote caused on the poor and lower middle class like me.

Ask him what happened to his limo business and how inflation / energy costs are impacting his current business. We won't even ask the tax impact. Unless he has a strong business that is able to pass along all these increased costs to his customers, we are all impacted regardless if you voted Red or Blue

That we had 75 million people living in denial who believe Donald Trump is worthy of office. That is what is scariest.
The last year and a half, as well as 59% of voters, say otherwise.

Nah, I’ll go with the 81 million morons who voted a dementia patient into the White House.

Ask him what happened to his limo business and how inflation / energy costs are impacting his current business. We won't even ask the tax impact. Unless he has a strong business that is able to pass along all these increased costs to his customers, we are all impacted regardless if you voted Red or Blue
He doesn’t really believe what he says. But he has to say it because he bought into it. To admit that 100k dying of fentanyl w/o any interest to stop it is on the door step of this administration is to admit you are wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Sounds so judgemental.

People like you & your hate for a person....over policy.....brought on this blight of inflation of this admin that has caused so much pain in the lower & middle class.

You & others manipulated by the media to hate so much they don't worry about policy, have cost me and other middle class thousands $$ so far.... probably even cost you a ton of cash too if you would admit it. All because of media manipulated personal hate so much you ignore policy. Learn the media is not your friend.

As for me I could care less about Trump. But I did like many of his polices...alot, other than the late crazy spending he allowed due to covid.

As for the 2 worthless parties & their worthless politicians I support the one of less theft (lower taxes). That currently is the Rs nationally & the independent party in Indiana....as the Rs locally are a record high tax bunch.
Policies come and go. I am of the opinion that Trump favors himself over the fate of the country in numerous ways, and I don’t want that as President. Simple as that. **** off with “judgmental”, you’re every bit as much judgmental as I am, fully willing to judge someone on who they voted for without even reason as to WHY they might think that way. You do the same thing. So again, **** off, bud.

He doesn’t really believe what he says. But he has to say it because he bought into it. To admit that 100k dying of fentanyl w/o any interest to stop it is on the door step of this administration is to admit you are wrong.
100K were dying of those addictions under Trump too. Seems like a State and local issue. You know, like abortion. Being a Republican, you should know that.

I ran someone else’s charter business, and that business collapsed under Trump.

Now I own two businesses, both flourishing, neither impacted in the slightest by Biden’s tax laws, paying 20% higher than CA minimum wage to our entry level employees and turning a 35% EBITDA for 2022 thus far.

All started under Biden.

I stopped working for other people… under Biden.

Now, the truth of all of it is, none of that had anything to do with Trump OR Biden. Trumps 2018 tax law is very beneficial to my business owners and I thank him for that, but he personally benefitted “bigly” from it himself.

Here’s the thing, guys, the President has a minor impact on your day to day life. Biden didn’t cause inflation any more than Trump caused COVID-19.

I don’t think Biden is great in any way, and yet I do not regret my vote and will vote against Trump again if you all nominate him in 2024. Every time he runs, I will vote against him. No question.

So what you're saying is he's a politician. Next.
As far as I know, Trump is the only one committed for two years to lies about election fraud, calling us worse than third world countries, and convincing his followers of those lies when there is zero actual relevant evidence.

In America, when you lose an election, you take your lumps rather than undermining the whole system. Not Trump. He can’t do that.

As far as I know, Trump is the only one committed for two years to lies about election fraud, calling us worse than third world countries, and convincing his followers of those lies when there is zero actual relevant evidence.

In America, when you lose an election, you take your lumps rather than undermining the whole system. Not Trump. He can’t do that.
Stacey Abrams has been going for 4 years. Hillary went on for at least 4 years - I bet she still thinks it was an illegitimate president was elected over her.

ADVERTISEMENT