ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden stole CLASSIFIED docs when he was VP!

I can site multiple seditious conspiracy convictions—proven and sourced.

Now your turn: let’s see your proven and sourced info to show, as you just stated,

“Ray Epps, literally the ONLY person on multiple video's telling people to enter the capitol and then directing people there.” (And if your sourcing is speculation from Infowars? Hoo boy😅)

Tin.
Foil.
Hat.
Show me those people on video doing what Epps did. Epps got off because the FBI let him go. You explain to me why that is. He's the only person they have the day of and the day before telling people to go into the capitol.

Show me those people on video doing what Epps did. Epps got off because the FBI let him go. You explain to me why that is. He's the only person they have the day of and the day before telling people to go into the capitol.
So in other words, you’ve got NOTHING sourced or corroborated and are inventing what the mythological Ray Epps did.

Tin.
Foil.
Hat.

So in other words, you’ve got NOTHING sourced or corroborated and are inventing what the mythological Ray Epps did.

Tin.
Foil.
Hat.
You're.
A.
Moron.

Now, I'm not posting this because I believe the tweet that he was an FBI asset. I'm not asserting that either way. I post this link because it's become a little difficult to find the original video. But he is on video. And yet you're calling it tin foil hat and mythological. He's right there on video. Something that has been available for a very long time.

Have you ever even looked into this before? Or did you just believe in the left wing bullshit they had to say about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG
You're.
A.
Moron.

Now, I'm not posting this because I believe the tweet that he was an FBI asset. I'm not asserting that either way. I post this link because it's become a little difficult to find the original video. But he is on video. And yet you're calling it tin foil hat.

Have you ever even looked into this before? Or did you just believe in the left wing bullshit they had to say about it?
You're.
A.
Moron.

Now, I'm not posting this because I believe the tweet that he was an FBI asset. I'm not asserting that either way. I post this link because it's become a little difficult to find the original video. But he is on video. And yet you're calling it tin foil hat.

This video? EXACTLY. This is a self-own by you with utter completeness.

This is conclusive evidence that this conspiracy theory hero in reality is just one of the thousands of brain washed morons that ran toward the Capitol at Trump and his gang’s urging. Along with some very dangerous, organized groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

Yet you cite this singular dumb ass as evidence of ——-I have no freaking idea.

Tin.
Foil.
Hat.

This video? EXACTLY. This is a self-own by you with utter completeness.

This is conclusive evidence that this conspiracy theory hero in reality is just one of the thousands of brain washed morons that ran toward the Capitol at Trump and his gang’s urging. Along with some very dangerous, organized groups like the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys.

Yet you cite this singular dumb ass as evidence of ——-I have no freaking idea.

Tin.
Foil.
Hat.
Holy shit!!! YOU asked for evidence of Ray Epps telling people to go into the capitol (actually you insinuated that there was no evidence) and that it wasn't real. I provide evidence of the very man doing that very thing, and now you think this is an own on me? WFT?! The man in this video. Ray Epps. Was never arrested and removed from the FBI wanted list after something like the first day (I don't remember exactly, and don't care to look it up but it was questionably short).

I was asking you why? Why was this man never looked into by the FBI when he is CLEARLY telling people to break the law and you can see him in the front of the charge? And you still call this tin foil hat. I think you need your brain checked out. The Democrats broke it.

Last edited:
Lol. They did much WORSE than Epps did. They took ACTION, he spoke words……..and you apparently ignoring everything else about Ray Epps. Jesus, are you really college educated. The path keepers had a PLANNED attack, actually entered the building. People beat police officers……..and you are laser focused on a guy telling people to go to the Capitol.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Holy shit!!! YOU asked for evidence of Ray Epps telling people to go into the capitol (actually you insinuated that there was no evidence) and that it wasn't real. I provide evidence of the very man doing that very thing, and now you think this is an own on me? WFT?! The man in this video. Ray Epps. Was never arrested and removed from the FBI wanted list after something like the first day (I don't remember exactly, and don't care to look it up but it was questionably short).

I was asking you why? Why was this man never looked into by the FBI when he is CLEARLY telling people to break the law and you can see him in the front of the charge? And you still call this tin foil hat. I think you need your brain checked out. The Democrats broke it.
He WAS looked into by the FBI. You just don’t want to believe the results.

Lol. They did much WORSE than Epps did. They took ACTION, he spoke words……..and you apparently ignoring everything else about Ray Epps. Jesus, are you really college educated. The path keepers had a PLANNED attack, actually entered the building. People beat police officers……..and you are laser focused on a guy telling people to go to the Capitol.
I'm not ignoring anything. There are people that went into the capitol that did noting other than entered and meandered around. They did not know they weren't supposed to be there, but they didn't destroy anything. Epps did way worse things, yet those people were jailed for years.

Holy shit!!! CLEARLY telling people to break the law and you can see him in the front of the charge? And you still call this tin foil hat. I think you need your brain checked out. The Democrats broke it.
“Holy shit!!!” back at you.

You think people who yelled about ‘going to the Capitol because we gotta fight for our country’ shoulda be arrested? Damn you’re a hard ass.

And wheeeeerrreee else have I heard someone yelling to ‘go the Capitol to fight’ on Jan 6th before? Didn’t go into the rotunda but said that to LOTS of people? Where or where have we heard that before? And I guess it would be WAY WAY WORSE if that person was in an ultimate power position and had amplified sound to say that to tens of thousands! THAT would be reeeally bad.

I now count you as someone that wants to arrest someone that does exactly that.

Last edited:
Holy shit!!! back at you.

You think people who yelled about ‘going to the Capitol because we gotta fight for our country’ shoulda be arrested? Damn you’re a hard ass.

And wheeeeerrreee else have I heard someone yelling to ‘go the Capitol to fight’ on Jan 6th before? Didn’t go in but said that to LOTS of people? Where or where have we heard that before? And I guess it would be WAY WAY WORSE if that person was in an ultimate power position and had amplified sound to tens of thousands! THAT would be reeeally bad.

I now count you as someone that wants to arrest someone that does exactly that.
OMG you have no brain. I'm not saying he should be arrested just for telling people to go INTO the capitol (something that Trump never did btw). He was leading people there. HE LED THEM THERE! I feel like I have to repeat that. Actually, not just there, but IN. It's one thing to tell people that you have to fight for your country and then have everyone hyperventilating over it. It's another to actually tell people to break the law and then LEAD them in, and get off immediately. GET. A. CLUE.

Yes, Trump told people to fight for their rights and their country. He also said to peacefully protest. You tend to want to ignore that fact. You have TDS almost as bad as Bob.

OMG you have no brain. I'm not saying he should be arrested just for telling people to go INTO the capitol (something that Trump never did btw). He was leading people there. HE LED THEM THERE!

Ohhhhh, now I understand! “HE LED THEM THERE!”

So the person that said ‘I’m walking with you—we’re going to walk together to the Capitol and we’re gonna fight’ is the one who should be arrested. Hmmmm—who could THAT be?

Last edited:
So why do you get so upset when people go into a Walmart and cart off TVs? They aren’t hurting anyone. They aren’t destroying the store.
I must have watched a different video of the January 6th attack than you did. What do you think would have happened if they found Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi? Asked for autographs and selfies?

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
and was a serial liar.
mean tweets and those things he either lied or was untruthful pale in comparison to the phucked up mess of today that will be much larger a mess in the future. Trump's time exposed the corruption of this country and yet people cling to mean tweets and any lying and untruthfullness that took place. There is no logical means in any weighting of importance that could arrive at Trumps tweets, untruthfullness or lying with what we are seeing and what we will see in a few years. It totally baffles my mind that anyone would be driven by those thingsover what was obvious...especially now that we see some of the problems in display, but to each their own...there are a lot of things I don't understand in people as I'm sure (Thank God!) they don't understand about my thoughts...

• Love
I must have watched a different video of the January 6th attack than you did. What do you think would have happened if they found Mike Pence and Nancy Pelosi? Asked for autographs and selfies?
Ask the guy who just got 80 months for macing deceased Officer Sicknik. Or ask the people who defecated inside the Capitol and yelling “Where’s Nancy” and “Hang Mike Pence” while stampeding through the Capitol.

Or is that gonna be another response of “I haven’t seen that on the websites I read.”

Ohhhhh, now I understand! “HE LED THEM THERE!”

So the person that said ‘I’m walking with you—we’re going to walk together to the Capitol and we’re gonna fight’ is the one who should be arrested. Hmmmm—who could THAT be?
1hWc.gif

I understand where you’re coming from. It must be really uncomfortable to see irrefutable links to an organized, violent attempt to overthrow the US Presidential election.

But there’s another option for you:
Stop supporting a politician who inspired and supported an attack on the United States.

That’s also an option for you.

Last edited:
I understand where you’re coming from. It must be really uncomfortable to see irrefutable links to an organized, violent attempt to overthrow the US Presidential election.

Stop supporting a politician who inspired and supported an attack on the United States.

Once again, I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Once again, I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump.

Good!

Because this is a direct quote by Donald J. Trump:

““A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

what do you think would have happened? You really believe they would have lynched them?

You watch too many movies.

Stop supporting blm who burn, looted, destroyed and murdered people across the US for an entire year. And you have your panties in a wad over something that lasted 5 hours on one day?

Good!

Because this is a direct quote by Donald J. Trump:

““A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.”

I can see how Trump wouldn't trust the democrats since they were trying to pin lies on him for years, none of which were true but the dems kept trying anyways.

what do you think would have happened? You really believe they would have lynched them?

You watch too many movies.
So you're asking if the mob that beat down and attacked law enforcement, and defecated in the Capitol rotunda located and had the opportunity to put on hands on say, Nancy Pelosi or Mike Pence?

Pelosi would have likely been killed or seriously injured. I mean, geez, thank god it's inherently speculative, but look at what an activated crazy person did to her husband.

The Paul Pelosi attacker's comments to a radio station after his attack on Paul Pelosi? He said he attacked Pelosi because "people's individual liberties are under attack." Attacker DePape said the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior." He apologized for not going further. "I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad-I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared."

It seems extremely likely that on January 6th at the Capitol there were plenty of similarly crazy people, and plenty of crazy people supremely over-amped and adrenalized.

Additionally, the people storming the Capitol screaming "Hang Mike Pence" would likely have treated him with violence had they caught him.

Eugene Goodman, the Capitol Police Officer who told the rioters he was leading them to the VP, but instead led them away while Pence, who was about 50 feet away, escaped stated, "It could have been a bloodbath." Given the options of who to believe, I'm going with the decorated officer who was there when it happened, over Trump supporter "bonefish1"

@Boilermaker03 with lots of "smiley emojis" -- the final vestige of someone who has absolutely nothing of substance to say.

So good for you (and your 'I looked for a link and every one that isn't an internet wacko source makes Trump look horrendous') final conclusion.

So you're asking if the mob that beat down and attacked law enforcement, and defecated in the Capitol rotunda located and had the opportunity to put on hands on say, Nancy Pelosi or Mike Pence?

Pelosi would have likely been killed or seriously injured. I mean, geez, thank god it's inherently speculative, but look at what an activated crazy person did to her husband.

The Paul Pelosi attacker's comments to a radio station after his attack on Paul Pelosi? He said he attacked Pelosi because "people's individual liberties are under attack." Attacker DePape said the, "people killing it have names and addresses, so I got their names and addresses, so I could pay them a little visit…have a heart-to-heart chat about their bad behavior." He apologized for not going further. "I want to apologize to everyone. I messed up. What I did was really bad-I'm so sorry I didn't get more of them. It's my own fault. No one else is to blame. I should have come better prepared."

It seems extremely likely that on January 6th at the Capitol there were plenty of similarly crazy people, and plenty of crazy people supremely over-amped and adrenalized.

Additionally, the people storming the Capitol screaming "Hang Mike Pence" would likely have treated him with violence had they caught him.

Eugene Goodman, the Capitol Police Officer who told the rioters he was leading them to the VP, but instead led them away while Pence, who was about 50 feet away, escaped stated, "It could have been a bloodbath." Given the options of who to believe, I'm going with the decorated officer who was there when it happened, over Trump supporter "bonefish1"
again, you're watching too many movies and too much MSNBC. You're into sensationalism, I get it.

@Boilermaker03 with lots of "smiley emojis" -- the final vestige of someone who has absolutely nothing of substance to say.

So good for you (and your 'I looked for a link and every one that isn't an internet wacko source makes Trump look horrendous') final conclusion.
Whatever you have to tell yourself. It's because you have no ability to listen to anything other than what your brain wants to hear. So why waste my time? I literally gave you the evidence on something that you claimed to be mythical, and proceeded to think that I owned myself somehow. You're not worth my time.

Your irrefutable links include things that were blatant media lies and dis-proven over and over. Yet you still linked them. That's the depth of your intelligence.

Whatever you have to tell yourself. It's because you have no ability to listen to anything other than what your brain wants to hear. So why waste my time? I literally gave you the evidence on something that you claimed to be mythical, and proceeded to think that I owned myself somehow. You're not worth my time.

Your irrefutable links include things that were blatant media lies and dis-proven over and over. Yet you still linked them. That's the depth of your intelligence.
I did not say Ray Epps existing and wanting people to go to or in the Capitol on Jan 6 was 'fictional',

I said there is zero, no, nada evidence that he was anything other than one of the thousands of dumb-asses that day who were yelling "we're going to/in the Capitol!"

• You (and Riveting) cite this guy Ray Epps as a significant thing,
  • I tell you; no, Trump and groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were the engines for the Capitol insurrection
  • I ask for any evidence of why Ray Epps matters
  • You link a video showing him as one of many garden variety dumbasses that had a big mouth but got wet feet before they went inside the Capitol
  • You say "See! Ray Epps isn't mythical!"
  • I say -- I understand that he exists but SO WHAT?
In other words, I was asking for evidence that some guy named Ray Epps is anything more than a guy with a big mouth that got wet feet, didn't trespass, and therefore didn't get arrested.

And you.
Have.
Nothing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I did not say Ray Epps existing and wanting people to go to or in the Capitol on Jan 6 was 'fictional',

I said there is zero, no, nada evidence that he was anything other than one of the thousands of dumb-asses that day who were yelling "we're going to/in the Capitol!"

• You (and Riveting) cite this guy Ray Epps as a significant thing,
  • I tell you; no, Trump and groups like the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers were the engines for the Capitol insurrection
  • I ask for any evidence of why Ray Epps matters
  • You link a video showing him as one of many garden variety dumbasses that had a big mouth but got wet feet before they went inside the Capitol
  • You say "See! Ray Epps isn't mythical!"
  • I say -- I understand that he exists but SO WHAT?
In other words, I was asking for evidence that some guy named Ray Epps is anything more than a guy with a big mouth that got wet feet, didn't trespass, and therefore didn't get arrested.

And you.
Have.
Nothing.
No you didn't. You literally called him the mythical Ray Epps. But, you do you.

You also acted like you didn't know who he was when I linked the video.

That’s a great question and exactly the point!

Because Trump, unlike Ray Epps, inspired the whole damn thing
No he didn't. He said, and I'm paraphrasing: we are going to go down to the Capitol and protest peacefully.

Ray Epps said. We need to go into the Capitol where our problems are.

See the difference?

No he didn't. He said, and I'm paraphrasing: we are going to go down to the Capitol and protest peacefully.

Ray Epps said. We need to go into the Capitol where our problems are.

See the difference?
I see the difference.

Apparently you must think that is ALL that Trump said on that day. And since 2015.

Here's some news for you: Trump said a lot more (I know -- shocking!) You can act like you haven't heard, read, or seen (including in this thread) all of the dog-whistle and actual calls to extremists and violence by Trump, but that doesn't make them go away.

200w.webp

I see the difference.

Apparently you must think that is ALL that Trump said on that day. And since 2015.

Here's some news for you: Trump said a lot more (I know -- shocking!) You can act like you haven't heard, read, or seen (including in this thread) all of the dog-whistle and actual calls to extremists and violence by Trump, but that doesn't make them go away.

200w.webp
Absolutely nothing Trump said was as bad as what Epps said. That's just a fact.

Absolutely nothing Trump said was as bad as what Epps said. That's just a fact.

TinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHat
giphy.gif
FoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHatTinFoilHat

ADVERTISEMENT