ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden lecturing black Americans

atlboiler2156

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
What is this? We were told he’s a good man. Now he’s telling people that they’re not black if they don’t vote for him.

Can’t wait for the spin cycle of talking points trying to defend this one and can you imagine if Trump said this?

Disgusting thing for Biden to say.

Watch the whole thing. You took it out of context. Clearly a comment made in jest.

Afterwards, h clarified and said you don’t owe anyone your vote based on religion, creed or race.

This is really a nothing burger!

Reactions: BoilerBF
Watch the whole thing. You took it out of context. Clearly a comment made in jest.

Afterwards, h clarified and said you don’t owe anyone your vote based on religion, creed or race.

Biden is off his rocker. He yells at an elderly gentleman in Iowa, yells at an auto worker in Michigan and tells him he’s “full of shit”, this. Biden is a walking gaffe machine who half the time doesn’t even seem to know what’s going on. He’s losing his mental faculties. And the Ds want him to run the country? Eff that.

Reactions: Purdue97
Biden is off his rocker. He yells at an elderly gentleman in Iowa, yells at an auto worker in Michigan and tells him he’s “full of shit”, this. Biden is a walking gaffe machine who half the time doesn’t even seem to know what’s going on. He’s losing his mental faculties. And the Ds want him to run the country? Eff that.

45% of Americans view Trump “highly unfavorably.”
As in they hate him. He’s an asshole!

Biden isn’t my favorite, but there is no way in hell I’d vote for DT.

Reactions: Bill4411
Reactions: BSIT

Libs can’t be racist - Only Republicans can be. Duh.

I don't buy the joke theory. I mean, we all know poor kids are just as bright as white kids.

Doing this racial math is so off putting.
I tend to agree and got caught. If you look at the full video, he’s body language wasn’t saying this is a joke

I tend to agree and got caught. If you look at the full video, he’s body language wasn’t saying this is a joke

CtG didn't laugh. It wasn't a joke. It was an attempt to land a blow that missed.

It was cringe, but not racism.

The worst part is that we have to shoehorn this type of rhetoric into every conversation.

Reactions: SDBoiler1 and BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT