ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Brohm

Ross2122

Gold Member
Mar 20, 2011
People may be upset with me, but we as Purdue fans knew this day was coming, I felt Coach Brohm could of left us the first time Louisville came calling , even with family pressure and all , he chose to stay , because he felt he owed it to Purdue. He gave us some great years enjoying Purdue Football, but now as recruits are going to Louisville , I look at them as players that wanted to play in his system. I thank him for all he has done , and I will support our next Staff and team.

People may be upset with me, but we as Purdue fans knew this day was coming, I felt Coach Brohm could of left us the first time Louisville came calling , even with family pressure and all , he chose to stay , because he felt he owed it to Purdue. He gave us some great years enjoying Purdue Football, but now as recruits are going to Louisville , I look at them as players that wanted to play in his system. I thank him for all he has done , and I will support our next Staff and team.
I feel the same way. Brohm made Purdue football fun again. He put the program in its strongest position in almost 20 years. I wish him well at Louisville.

I started watching Purdue football during the Fred Akers years. I've seen four coaches fired and one pushed into retirement, but this is the first time I've seen a Purdue coach voluntarily move on to another position. It's hard to watch it all gutted, but that's just how the business works. The new coach will just have to rebuild by poaching from somewhere else and working the portal.

Stay tuned, I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT