ADVERTISEMENT

Jane Fonda - White men are to blame for climate crisis and all should be jailed

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Classic Jane saying white men are to blame for climate crisis.

It didn’t seem to bother her when she was selling their wives exercise videos. I wonder how those tapes contributed to climate change

Classic Jane saying white men are to blame for climate crisis.

It didn’t seem to bother her when she was selling their wives exercise videos. I wonder how those tapes contributed to climate change

She's kinda right, but has some of the details wrong. It's white men that made up the fake climate crisis. I believe all of those people should be jailed. Otherwise she's a wacko.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
She's kinda right, but has some of the details wrong. It's white men that made up the fake climate crisis. I believe all of those people should be jailed. Otherwise she's a wacko.
Here’s some more wackos.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Or maybe she meant the white men who fly her, Kerry, Bernie, BHO and others around in their private jets.

Here’s some more wackos.

Oregon should try to sue everyone who has driven a “gas guzzling” car or truck, they would seem to be more liable. 🤷‍♂️.

I also wonder if the county has allowed gas stations to sell petroleum for the last 8 decades🤔

From the article…

Searing temperatures crumbled streets, caused baby birds to jump to their deathsand killed millions of sea creatures along the coastline….

Multnomah County is seeking $50 million in damages, $1.5 billion in future damages and a $50 billion abatement fund
— to "weatherize" the county and plan for future harms as a result of global warming that results from fossil fuel use.

I didn’t realize that Multnomah county has a seashore. 🤷‍♂️. Oh that’s right, it doesn’t. But libs being libs, they are suing for people (republicans) who lost something, then file the suit in the most liberal county in Oregon.🤔

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT