ADVERTISEMENT

James Hardy IV commits as PWO

This is one kid I would really like to see do well, no matter where he would have went. Given all that he has gone through, and that New Haven has some serious temptations, he did good getting this far. Hopefully a banner year as a freshman and a conversion to a scholarship.

This is one kid I would really like to see do well, no matter where he would have went. Given all that he has gone through, and that New Haven has some serious temptations, he did good getting this far. Hopefully a banner year as a freshman and a conversion to a scholarship.
I hadn't heard about what happened to his father. Agree that makes me really want to see James IV succeed, no matter where he goes to college.

Reactions: goboilers2
New Haven has some serious temptations? Are you familiar with Ft Wayne? Wow.

Uh, yes, wow, er, yes. LOL The worse of Fort Wayne is closest to New Haven. No need to get butthurt.
didn't know that about New Haven, had a friend at Purdue in mid 70's , Mark Sorg and he was a good guy, never said anything bad about his town but then again that was along time ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT