ADVERTISEMENT

Jake the Snake

Indiana State has a pretty incredible class. Barnes, Hankins, and Williams are going to be very good and Laravia is a perfect compliment. They have a legit chance to be a perennial tournament team (even without winning the conference tournament) if their coach can develop those players.

Purdue looked pretty hard at Barnes early, but cooled off. He has played very well everywhere he has gone. Laravia is a stretch four that will feast in the MVC. A very complete class and I expect Lansing to get the most out of them as well as continue to get some really good players. JMV should be pretty pleased with the direction that program is going.

This year Indiana got one school into the tournament. That is unacceptable. With as much talent that Indiana puts out and has the ability to draw in, there is no reason to have any less than 3-4 teams every year. I will be pulling for Indiana State for sure. Barnes could end up being a star for them.
Are you saying that Indiana State might be one of the top three teams in the state, along with Purdue and Butler? My goodness that would be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT