ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Wegher transfer

Jul 19, 2014
The true sophomore RB has transferred and is already attending classes at Northern Iowa.

That does not surprise me. Someone posted on here last week that he could be possible transfer. How many are we over the limit now?

Curious what is your source? I'm usually at least within 1.
And you may have taken off CJ Parker as he is listed on the roster as a senior, however, "technically" he has only used 4 years and with the injury last year could use a redshirt if they grant it to him.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
And you may have taken off CJ Parker as he is listed on the roster as a senior, however, "technically" he has only used 4 years and with the injury last year could use a redshirt if they grant it to him.
Yes. I have Parker off my list and Swingler as a walk-on. Blackmon also as a walk-on. I'll admit I don't know what the plans are for those guys, but I suspect if Brohm can pick up a couple of impact transfers it might remain that way, unless there are enough departures.

At the end of the day, we're pretty close to where we need to be numbers wise.

Yes. I have Parker off my list and Swingler as a walk-on. Blackmon also as a walk-on. I'll admit I don't know what the plans are for those guys, but I suspect if Brohm can pick up a couple of impact transfers it might remain that way, unless there are enough departures.

At the end of the day, we're pretty close to where we need to be numbers wise.

Swingler was on schollie last year and might be again. Parker Ulhaq 1 more year of eligibility so I would add him back until we get news he is leaving

This isn't worth a new thread. but I was thinking of Alstott and also walk-on QBs.

Wasn't there a walk-on QB Brohm found from Jeffersonville or someplace like that in Southern IN last year that was actually pretty good?

I know he won't count against the scholarship total, but yo u guys seem to be pretty sharp about our walk-ons. is that guy still around?

Last edited:
This isn't worth a new thread. but I was thinking of Alstott and also walk-on QBs.

Wasn't there a walk-on QB Brohm found from Jeffersonville or someplace like that in Southern IN last year that was actually pretty good? I was thinking he's probably still around and would place Alstott another step lower on the depth chart at QB.

I know he won't count against the scholarship total, but yo u guys seem to be pretty sharp about our walk-ons. is that guy still around?

You could always google the roster

You are faster, more knowledgeable and love to talk about that stuff. Google is so impersonal!

But it is so much more efficient and there is a lot of positive emotions associated with doing something yourself.

Reactions: pboiler18
Does the name QB Aiden O'Connel mean anything to you as QB walk-on ? He arrived last March but is from Illinois

The guy I was thinking about is: Cameron Northern. A walk on QB from Jeffersonville. Is he still around? His hs stats were actually pretty impressive

Sure google could provide his name and stats but I come here to find out the inside scoop that google never prints. Stats wise he looked as good as Sipe did. And Brohm is the guy who gave him preferred walk on status. I was just wondering with all the other talk about walk Ons if you heard anything about him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT