ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Plummer vs Michael Penix last night

gelesen

Sophomore
Feb 5, 2003
Late game between Washington and Cal. Penix 36/51 374 yds and 2 td's; Plummer 21/34 245 yds and 3 td's. Wash. won 28-21. Penix is leading NCAA in yds passing. Good for Plummer and IU fans certainly wishing they had Penix back although he's probably be injured by now with their offensive line.

Late game between Washington and Cal. Penix 36/51 374 yds and 2 td's; Plummer 21/34 245 yds and 3 td's. Wash. won 28-21. Penix is leading NCAA in yds passing. Good for Plummer and IU fans certainly wishing they had Penix back although he's probably be injured by now with their offensive line.
Without Deboer, i dont know that Penix would be playing that well. Really good coach.

Without Deboer, i dont know that Penix would be playing that well. Really good coach.
Allen has had a couple of huge losses from his staff, but, that was probably the biggest one...good coach, and, has been great with Penix a couple of times now.

I am still not a Penix believer, but, he has thrived under Deboer's guidance, and, done a nice job at UW this season.

Reactions: PumpkinShuckers07
Allen has had a couple of huge losses from his staff, but, that was probably the biggest one...good coach, and, has been great with Penix a couple of times now.

I am still not a Penix believer, but, he has thrived under Deboer's guidance, and, done a nice job at UW this season.
Penix was always talented. Just so fragile.

Watched most of the game. Penix was very accurate. Plummer played very well too and should have had a bigger day if there weren’t 3 east drops including one on 3-14 where it would have gotten them in the red zone. Penix was a good QB at Indiana when healthy I was surprised to see him transfer but he’s in a much better system at Washington and he has been solid this year so looks like it was a good move.

Watched most of the game. Penix was very accurate. Plummer played very well too and should have had a bigger day if there weren’t 3 east drops including one on 3-14 where it would have gotten them in the red zone. Penix was a good QB at Indiana when healthy I was surprised to see him transfer but he’s in a much better system at Washington and he has been solid this year so looks like it was a good move.
I don’t think Penix is durable enough to be an NFL QB… maybe a backup if he can avoid getting injured in practice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT