ADVERTISEMENT

Ivey going #1

Did I say that ? No.

The only one of those titles in the modern NBA was with Kawhi as the alpha.
to use that logic, none of jordan's championships were in the modern NBA either. and neither were Kobe's. what is your definition of the modern NBA ? the last 5 years?

Bulls floundered when Jordan stepped away to play baseball. Hakeem won the year Jordan stepped away and the year he made a comeback. Clyde Drexler was also there for the Rockets.
my point was houston's pick of Hakeem was the right pick for their team. they did fine without drafting jordan.

As a BUCKs fan, I'd love to see ivey drafted by the bulls, Pistons, Cavs or the pacers. i'd even like t o see the bucks draft him, or maybe bring Brogdon back to Milwaukee. however, to succeed, ivey needs to be in a situation that can utilize his talents. Carsen was not afforded that opportunity in Boston. tre wasn't afforded that opportunity in Portland. i could never understand why portland and boston used two first round picks in the same year to draft players that played the same position. they basically set up one of the two players for failure.

NBA All Star in year 2.
the one thing that stands out to me from that video is those two guys are terrible defenders allowing all of those uncontested dunks. That's not what will happen in the real NBA. is that how combines judge players these days? give a player 10 feet of space and allow them to shoot or drive uncontested ?

Bulls floundered when Jordan stepped away to play baseball. Hakeem won the year Jordan stepped away and the year he made a comeback. Clyde Drexler was also there for the Rockets.

You guys always forget about me.....dang....

kenny-smith-annoyed.gif

Reactions: TX4GB
Jake LaRavia decision today. I saw he was a projected late first rounder. A big recruiting discussion a couple years ago. Similar to Bane who flew under the radar among recruiting experts.

As a BUCKs fan, I'd love to see ivey drafted by the bulls, Pistons, Cavs or the pacers. i'd even like t o see the bucks draft him, or maybe bring Brogdon back to Milwaukee. however, to succeed, ivey needs to be in a situation that can utilize his talents. Carsen was not afforded that opportunity in Boston. tre wasn't afforded that opportunity in Portland. i could never understand why portland and boston used two first round picks in the same year to draft players that played the same position. they basically set up one of the two players for failure.
As a Pacer(and IU) fan, I'm really hoping Ivey can fall to 6. But I knew once the Pacers we're called at 6th during the lottery selection that it was very unlikely. Really wanted to move up to 4th. A backcourt of Haliburton and Ivey would be great to build around. Seeing those two in the open court would be amazing I think. Ivey wouldn't have a ton of pressure in the ball handling and playmaking areas either as Haliburton is the clear leader there. Pacers would seem fairly set with Haliburton, Ivey and Duarte playing the 1, 2, 3.

Reactions: New Pal Boiler
eh Orlando needs a forward. Still think they could roll for jaden but there is a reason his odds got better for the gamblers according to Vegas to be #1 pick

Reactions: pboiler18
Looking like #4, but to whom is the big question. Knicks, Wizards, Pacers, Pistons rumored to be trying to move up to #4.

Reactions: TX4GB
Rumor is Kings want to swap #1s this year and receive 2 future first round picks. That is a steep price.

If they would except the Cavs #1 pick next year and the Pacers #1 next year, top 6 protected, I would do it.
Pacers may not make the playoffs next year so they may get another decent pick in 2023. Cavs were close to making the playoffs this year. Kings could go for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT