ADVERTISEMENT

IUFB falling apart

And it's fun watching LEO burn to the ground 😆 Peegs fb board is like a bunch of homeless standing around a burning dumpster for warmth while yelling gap toothed insults at each other. Pure comedy.
A lot of questions with our football program right now. Brohm leaving? Starting OG in portal. Not concerned about what is going on at IU now.

And it's fun watching LEO burn to the ground 😆 Peegs fb board is like a bunch of homeless standing around a burning dumpster for warmth while yelling gap toothed insults at each other. Pure comedy.
Sounds a lot like this board responding to my posts! Isn’t that right doo dah day? Oh I forgot, you don’t read my posts do you?

It’s interesting somebody above cryptically mentioned one of Purdue’s starting guards has entered the portal, but Purdue posters are more interested in talking about IU than our own problems and players!

Their other football team is playing in a bowl, so I guess they have that going for them.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
ADVERTISEMENT