ADVERTISEMENT

IU

Betcha if you or I ran from the cops going way over the speed limit we'd get more than a misdemeanor....they protect their own down in Bloomington....just like east Lansing.....
Betcha if I had the exact same scenario I’d get off with absolutely nothing.

Betcha if I had the exact same scenario I’d get off with absolutely nothing.
High speed running from the cops?....90 in a 40, running stop signs when the cop has flashers on you...yeah right...felony in any state...very dangerous situation...getting out of the car switching seats with the passenger...lying to a cop that you weren't driving even though you had keys in your pocket....misdemeanor my a$$...

Reactions: purduepat1969
High speed running from the cops?....90 in a 40, running stop signs when the cop has flashers on you...yeah right...felony in any state...very dangerous situation...getting out of the car switching seats with the passenger...lying to a cop that you weren't driving even though you had keys in your pocket....misdemeanor my a$$...
I can remember reading Capel having multiple problems with this kid. I recall him saying he's had multiple discussion's with him and nothing seems to be working or registering. This isn't something new for him.

He was obviously trying to get a way with something, but this isn't a bball court. He got a slap on the wrist, but anytime you need to expunge a past criminal history.....you had issues before.

Last edited:
I was referring to me selling my company to two Purdue grads.
You are saying that you were able to build a company that had value, yet comment the most annoying troll statements as possible? Please stop wearing your emotions on your sleeve about early non conference games, pack it in, and leave as you should be better than this.

• Love
Reactions: KirkwoodHoosier
IU does have an engineering program, numbnuts. IU is the school to go to if you are looking to become rich.

No one GAF about Purdue other than Purdue alums.
It seems that IU has a program in something called Intelligent Engineering that appears to be part of their Informatics program. There is no School of Engineering in the traditional or understood sense. By that I mean Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical and Civil Engineering.

When I was a student and lived in Indiana, it was explained to me that the legislature did not want to have duplicate programs (as much as was possible) and thus Purdue had the Vet School, Ag School and School of Engineering while IU did not. IU had the Law School, Med School, Music School and Business School while Purdue did not. This was in the interest of saving money.

It really appears that you are resorting to sophistry in your arguments here. There is no real comparison to this IU program and the School of Engineering at Purdue.

Reactions: purduepat1969
A piece of unsolicited advice for the Purdue board:

If you need a bridge built or your prescription filled and the person doing it has an IU degree on the wall...run away.

Reactions: Boilers424
I was referring to me selling my company to two Purdue grads.
Starting a company, let alone selling it for a profit is a pretty big deal. Reading your posts, it seems highly unlikely given your posting style and intent. However, like I said, I really don't care.

Starting a company, let alone selling it for a profit is a pretty big deal. Reading your posts, it seems highly unlikely given your posting style and intent. However, like I said, I really don't care.
Interesting take. Elon Musk owns Tesla, Twitter, Starlink, and SpaceX (many more), and he spends all day trolling on Twitter.

Interesting take. Elon Musk owns Tesla, Twitter, Starlink, and SpaceX (many more), and he spends all day trolling on Twitter.
Anyone that brags about their accomplishments on a message board is super cool to me 👍....I mean if you're so proud of yourself, then tell us your company that you sold....

Reactions: mathboy
Anyone that brags about their accomplishments on a message board is super cool to me 👍....I mean if you're so proud of yourself, then tell us your company that you sold....
You think that would be a good thing for the current owners and my other former employees? Yeah, I’m not going to cross that line.

Here is the point: you use different names because you are trying to trick people. You post under different names because your behavior has apparently gotten you banned. I believe that is your claim.

If so, you are obviously untrustworthy. You are pretending to be someone other than who you are. Since it is known that you are duplicitous, then why would you reasonably expect posters here to believe what you tell us about yourself?

On top of that, your view of the world is very shallow. Education provides more to a person than just money. Learning to appreciate Art, reading a great book, hearing a great piece of music or other similar kinds of activities can give you insights and thoughts that make you a better person.

You are also inconsistent. In the IU site thread, you commented that not making the NCAA makes a team "garbage." According to your definition, that means making the NCAA equals not garbage. I would argue that the team that makes the FF of the NIT is likely a better team than some of the teams with NCAA bids. (In my opinion, making any post-season means that you are at the minimum a decent team.) I know who I would bet on if some of them played. Yet you simultaneously argue in this thread that you do not have to get conference honors yet still be successful. So simple comparison of these views shows that they are inconsistent.

I feel sorry for you. I believe that you are a very lonely person who sees the world in only black and white and does not appreciate nuance. On top of that, your definitions of black and white are inconsistent.

You didn’t always beat us with higher rated recruits, just under Archie. Crean had very good (inconsistent) success after he brought the program out of the gutter. My freshman and sophomore year at IU we went 4-0 against you with an average margin of victory of like 30 points.

We have the best basketball NIL program in the conference. Sure, our football team will go from dreadful to very dreadful, but who really cares? You guys have a terrible NIL program and you will still try to fund both football and basketball because you think you are relevant in both.

It’s weird that everyone else outside of our little brothers think we are going to be very good this year and the Big Ten favorite.
If you visit the national board, fans from all different teams think the conference is wide open. And almost none have declared iu the favorite.

Here is the point: you use different names because you are trying to trick people. You post under different names because your behavior has apparently gotten you banned. I believe that is your claim.

If so, you are obviously untrustworthy. You are pretending to be someone other than who you are. Since it is known that you are duplicitous, then why would you reasonably expect posters here to believe what you tell us about yourself?

On top of that, your view of the world is very shallow. Education provides more to a person than just money. Learning to appreciate Art, reading a great book, hearing a great piece of music or other similar kinds of activities can give you insights and thoughts that make you a better person.

You are also inconsistent. In the IU site thread, you commented that not making the NCAA makes a team "garbage." According to your definition, that means making the NCAA equals not garbage. I would argue that the team that makes the FF of the NIT is likely a better team than some of the teams with NCAA bids. (In my opinion, making any post-season means that you are at the minimum a decent team.) I know who I would bet on if some of them played. Yet you simultaneously argue in this thread that you do not have to get conference honors yet still be successful. So simple comparison of these views shows that they are inconsistent.

I feel sorry for you. I believe that you are a very lonely person who sees the world in only black and white and does not appreciate nuance. On top of that, your definitions of black and white are inconsistent.
You should start reading some more books and listening to some more music. You don’t have much time left!

If you visit the national board, fans from all different teams think the conference is wide open. And almost none have declared iu the favorite.
I don’t consider IU the Big Ten favorite either, but the national media and the coaches do. Illinois should be the favorite due to their historically weak schedule. They get to play the bottom 4 teams twice each.

You should start reading some more books and listening to some more music. You don’t have much time left!
Perhaps true, perhaps not. You may not have much time left either. Being bitter shortens life expectancy. Happy people live longer statistically. As Jesus observes in the Gospel: "You know neither the day nor the hour." (Matthew 25:13) But I will have lived a more full life, and a happier life than you.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Perhaps true, perhaps not. You may not have much time left either. Being bitter shortens life expectancy. Happy people live longer statistically. As Jesus observes in the Gospel: "You know neither the day nor the hour." (Matthew 25:13) But I will have lived a more full life, and a happier life than you.
Now you know I don’t live a happy life? Haha. So just to make sure we are clear on where you stand…

I’m uneducated, my degree is worthless, and now I’m bitter and unhappy? Did I miss anything? Thanks for your thoughts Nostradumbass 😂😂

Now you know I don’t live a happy life? Haha. So just to make sure we are clear on where you stand…

I’m uneducated, my degree is worthless, and now I’m bitter and unhappy? Did I miss anything? Thanks for your thoughts Nostradumbass 😂😂
You're also a douche...

Reactions: PurdueDave
You lack reading comprehension. I never wrote that you were uneducated. Go look for yourself. I did suggest that your academic record was undistinguished. Those are different comments. You claim to hold an IU degree, if true, you are by definition educated. I never wrote that your degree was worthless. That is a falsehood. I challenge you to show me where that was written.

Your posts are those of a bitter person. There is no humor in them, only mocking, insults and vulgarity. If you are not bitter, then you are very much unlike your written posts, which would be unusual.

You also are lacking in grammar. I never said that you were unhappy. I did write that I lead a "happier" life. That is a comparative statement. You may be happy, but I can be happier. However, your posting strongly suggests that you are not a very happy person as you are full of venom - or at least your posts read that way.

You lack reading comprehension. I never wrote that you were uneducated. Go look for yourself. I did suggest that your academic record was undistinguished. Those are different comments. You claim to hold an IU degree, if true, you are by definition educated. I never wrote that your degree was worthless. That is a falsehood. I challenge you to show me where that was written.

Your posts are those of a bitter person. There is no humor in them, only mocking, insults and vulgarity. If you are not bitter, then you are very much unlike your written posts, which would be unusual.

You also are lacking in grammar. I never said that you were unhappy. I did write that I lead a "happier" life. That is a comparative statement. You may be happy, but I can be happier. However, your posting strongly suggests that you are not a very happy person as you are full of venom - or at least your posts read that way.
You responded to your own post? I guess it’s true about old people not knowing how to use technology.

I can’t imagine being so old and accomplishing so little like you’ve done. Wife left you and everything.

You responded to your own post? I guess it’s true about old people not knowing how to use technology.

I can’t imagine being so old and accomplishing so little like you’ve done. Wife left you and everything.
I am very happily married at this time so I have no idea where that comment is coming from. My wife is a wonderful woman and I am very lucky to have her.

Your responses in this thread to me and others have caused people here to question whether or not you are an adolescent. You know as well as I do that has been questioned about your posting. Yet, you claim to be an adult who has created and sold a company. Why do you think that this question was raised? Because that's the way you come across. Do you really want to be thought of that way? That is sad, if true.

I will also note that you falsely accused me of posting things that I did not. When challenged to support your claim, the challenge was ignored. That means that you can't back it up.

Last edited:
I m very happily married at this time so I have no idea where that comment is coming from. My wife is a wonderful woman and I am very lucky to have her.

Your responses in this thread to me and others have caused people here to question whether or not you are an adolescent. You know as well as I do that has been questioned about your posting. Yet, you claim to be an adult who has created and sold a company. Why do you think that this question was raised? Because that's the way you come across. Do you really want to be thought of that way? That is sad, if true.

I will also note that you falsely accused me of posting things that I did not. When challenged to support your claim, the challenge was ignored. That means that you can't back it up.
Do I care what people on here think of me? Do you care what people on here think of you? If you do, you may want to seek help.

We all know what you posted. I’m still waiting on you to show me where I said Braden Smith would not be successful.

Do I care what people on here think of me? Do you care what people on here think of you? If you do, you may want to seek help.

We all know what you posted. I’m still waiting on you to show me where I said Braden Smith would not be successful.
Which of your user IDs should we search?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT