ADVERTISEMENT

IU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Bazlac has a bright future ahead of him. At the McD fry basket. Due couldn't hit the side of a barn with a shotgun.

Reactions: Boiler8285

Dynamite Infant.......

What is a "BOOM BABY?"

200w.gif

Reactions: DrEss
THAT would be 2 one loss BIG10 teams.

The Big Ten will get at least one team in no matter what happens next week. Ohio State could still get perhaps in if USC or TCU stumble......Clemson lost as well today. LSU beating Georgia would make things interesting, though.

JMHO

Reactions: TX4GB
A team does not deserve to be in the playoffs being blown out at home late in the season...

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. USC

A team does not deserve to be in the playoffs being blown out at home late in the season...

1. Georgia
2. Michigan
3. TCU
4. USC

I don't disagree with you.....bunch of games left, and let's see how the dominoes fall....I also go off that of any of the Big Ten teams, Ohio State seems to get the benefit of the doubt above all others.....we shall see.

Way to go, Boilers!

Noticed AOC crying and being consoled post game. GBI rumor that his brother passed away yesterday and playing was a game time decision. If true, my thoughts are for the young man and his family. You never truly understand that special pain until you lose your own sibling.

Noticed AOC crying and being consoled post game. GBI rumor that his brother passed away yesterday and playing was a game time decision. If true, my thoughts are for the young man and his family. You never truly understand that special pain until you lose your own sibling.
Puts everything in perspective when you hear things like this.

Prayers go out to him and his family. True Boilermaker through and through.

I was actually going to be nice and congratulate their fan base on their forum. They played hard and they were really giving us a game until their QB went down. I really do hope he is going to be ok.

Come to find out I am still banned on their forum after 5 years. Are you kidding me after 5 years that I am still banned for Rules Violations.

F@ck them! IU sucks! I hope we beat them in basketball again this year like a drum in Gloomington and at home.

Reactions: PurdueGirl85
I was actually going to be nice and congratulate their fan base on their forum. They played hard and they were really giving us a game until their QB went down. I really do hope he is going to be ok.

Come to find out I am still banned on their forum after 5 years. Are you kidding me after 5 years that I am still banned for Rules Violations.

F@ck them! IU sucks! I hope we beat them in basketball again this year like a drum in Gloomington and at home.
Five years.They are really sore heads.

Five years.They are really sore heads.

giphy-2.gif

ADVERTISEMENT