ADVERTISEMENT

IU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

Is this the same results if Minnesota is also tied for the division lead with those 3 teams?

Yes - that was assuming a 4-way tie where Minnesota lost to all the other three teams. Illinois wins all of the tie-breakers with multiple teams now. Only way Purdue can be the West representative is to win. If both Purdue and Illinois lose, Iowa would win the tie-breakers with Purdue and Minnesota.

Could we possibly be any more meh than what we are right now..? 🤦‍♂️

I PRAY for the day brohm is fired or leaves. This guy is the biggest clown in college football.

Our teams are always ill prepared and undisciplined. The world handed us a big ten title game in a year we suck ass and all he has to do is beat one of the worst football programs in the big ten.

But per usual, NOPE.

Brohn is a JOKE

Our line on both sides of the ball is getting man handled. Can't do much if the guys up front don't play. Pitiful performance so far by a team with so much to play for.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
No I'm pretty convinced our coach is the dumbest. Completely abandons the run game after initial success on the first drive. This is just like a replay of Iowa. But he can't keep his nose out of the playbook to call a f'ing timeout when we're in FG range.

I think I'm completely done with him.

He needs to fire himself as OC and do his job as Head Coach.

I said at the beginning of the year this could go 10-2 or just as easily 2-10. No game for them is easy. They usually play to the level of their competition! If the competition is bad, they could still lose!

O’Connell still has to make the throws, even if Brohm is explicitly calling Jones’ # every pass play (unlikely, it’s more likely AOC). If you’re going to stare down #15 every drop back you better be accurate and hit the small window you’re going to get. He’s not been accurate enough and here we are.

We still got a full half to get Jones the 6 receptions he needs to hit 100 and then we can start running the more balanced offense we should’ve been running this whole time.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
ADVERTISEMENT