ADVERTISEMENT

IU - Purdue Game Discussion Thread

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I know this is being posted early, but I think us Purdue fans are really looking forward to this Bucket Game. We have more on the line in this game, since the year that we went to the Rose Bowl.

This would be the first time that we have ever reached the BT Title game, since it was created, with a win today. It was mentioned at the beginning of the season that this could be a memorable season, and this is the time to prove it.

They say that Iowa is our most hated rival. For me, IU will always be our most hated rival. It is not even close on that. Time to bring the beat down today.

Let's do this Boilers! Boiler Up!!

Hopefully my celebratory shot of Goldschlager from 1am after the Gonzaga game doesn't jinx today since it was after midnight.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
I thought that the game would be on now. How disappointing not realizing that the game started at 12:30 PST when I thought that was the time in the eastern time zone. Now a long wait for the kick off. Boiler up!!!

Just about time.....gotta take it to 'em, Boilers.

boilerstatue-installed.jpg

Reactions: KentuckyBoiler
Hopefully my celebratory shot of Goldschlager from 1am after the Gonzaga game doesn't jinx today since it was after midnight.
I’m a rum and Mexican Pilsner guy, but I pulled an old Gose beer out of the garage fridge and poured it into a Harry’s pint glass.
BTFU

ADVERTISEMENT