ADVERTISEMENT

IU prediction thread

Curious how they attack Braden. I expect physical D on the perimeter and plysical play down low. I think Braden is much quicker and so we shall see how that plays out.
Good point. Assume Painter will tell him to push the tempo and attack the rim and get his own bucket or lobs to Zach. Feel like that worked against other pressure defenses. Since the Rutgers and Maryland games, he has learned and matured a ton.

Reactions: tjreese
Good point. Assume Painter will tell him to push the tempo and attack the rim and get his own bucket or lobs to Zach. Feel like that worked against other pressure defenses. Since the Rutgers and Maryland games, he has learned and matured a ton.
Really smart decisions by all are needed. Seen Matt let them play really loose early by getting up and down and see him want to wait on Zach. You want to steal baskets, but you don't want Zach running opposite the ball is moving. You would like to think that if Purdue is right there and have used a lot of players they are more fresh the last 5 minutes, but with so many TV timeouts and such...not sure how big a role that is especially when the adrenaline has kicked in?

Watch early in the game if the 3 pt shots are long due to the early adrenaline.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
68-67 IU today. They take the lead on a late TJD bucket and we can't answer with the last play of regulation.

68-67 IU today. They take the lead on a late TJD bucket and we can't answer with the last play of regulation.
I see them winning too, but it'll be someone under the radar like Bates to be good. Also think Gillis cools off but Fletcher comes back from an off night

I see them winning too, but it'll be someone under the radar like Bates to be good. Also think Gillis cools off but Fletcher comes back from an off night
I think JHS will have a big game and TJD will do his normal thing. I think RT will put them over the top with some big 3's.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
well was wrong about Fletcher and Bates, but their Guard that looks like the lead singer of the Cure scored more than I thought

• Haha
Reactions: TX4GB
well was wrong about Fletcher and Bates, but their Guard that looks like the lead singer of the Cure scored more than I thought
I never thought of that but he does look like he is wearing makeup. He is too cocky to be Robert Smith though.

The lead singer of the Cure is Jalen Hood-Schifino, who by the way played for Montverde Academy and was the top B1G recruit for 2022. His scoring shouldn't have surprised you.

ADVERTISEMENT