ADVERTISEMENT

It's over for Walters. He's done. Zombie HC.

boiledmeconium

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 13, 2013
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he's just not good. His system is terrible. His coaching is terrible. No game plan. No adjustments. Nothing.

The other team just runs the same play over and over and over with all kinds of success. And Walters changes nothing.

Hats off to @pboiler18 et al for calling it early. I just refused to see it, hoping for the best.

He couldn't see the trees through the forest period. Ur right...zero adjustments...every coach on that staff is god horrible. Maybe running backs coach gets a pass....This is definitely the Hazel era all over. This playing Thienneman 30 yds behind the line of scrimmage is stupid when teams can just run the ball against us...just dumb coaching

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
The dude really can't evaluate talent....for 2 yrs ...he has not brought in any talent from the portal that has contributed in any significant way. Not one area of our defense is decent..Karloftis at middle linebacker is god slow and makes so many wrong reads...Front 4 is weak and slow...our ends get sucked in constantly and get gashed on every sweep...secondary players can't tackle and angles of pursuit are god awful..

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. But he's just not good. His system is terrible. His coaching is terrible. No game plan. No adjustments. Nothing.

The other team just runs the same play over and over and over with all kinds of success. And Walters changes nothing.

Hats off to @pboiler18 et al for calling it early. I just refused to see it, hoping for the best.
You weren’t scared to look like a jackass all summer stroking his dick tho

The dude really can't evaluate talent....for 2 yrs ...he has not brought in any talent from the portal that has contributed in any significant way. Not one area of our defense is decent..Karloftis at middle linebacker is god slow and makes so many wrong reads...Front 4 is weak and slow...our ends get sucked in constantly and get gashed on every sweep...secondary players can't tackle and angles of pursuit are god awful..
We need a football General Manager. In charge of all personnel and the coaching staff.

I still blame Bobo for this. Walters was put in a lose to win situation he couldn’t refuse. He wasn’t ready/prepared as a coach to take the job but he has to take it. The payday was way too much for him to turn down and he can literally retire off it if he’s not foolish or greedy. Purdue has to hire a coach with a staff or a strong coaching tree to pull from.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT