ADVERTISEMENT

It looks like Mueller

Bruce1

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 11, 2001
doesnt have anything on Trump. At least it looks that way because the Dems are going all in in their congressional investigations. We are moving from a one ring circus to a three ring mega circus. LOL

doesnt have anything on Trump. At least it looks that way because the Dems are going all in in their congressional investigations. We are moving from a one ring circus to a three ring mega circus. LOL
It must suck to live your life being mentally deficient and not know that there are multiple separate investigations going on into Drumpf.

You may just not be used to Congress doing actual oversight considering they were derelict in their duty the last 2 years.

Oversight? Or Scripted plan with the objective not to determine truthful facts but to impeach.

Consider-COHEN met before the committee meeting with Schaffer’s and CUMMINS. Sounds a lot like the famous meeting on the tarmac with Willie and Lynch. LOL

This is anything but oversight. It appears this is getting amped up in anticipation of the Mueller report not finding real evidence.

In any case everyone should wait for the report. If Mueller has a case prosecute it, impeach the idiot, etc.

If Congress was wanting to find the real election interference they would have investigated how HRC was let off the hook so that she could beat Bernie. Talk about election interference!!

Oversight? Or Scripted plan with the objective not to determine truthful facts but to impeach.

Consider-COHEN met before the committee meeting with Schaffer’s and CUMMINS. Sounds a lot like the famous meeting on the tarmac with Willie and Lynch. LOL

This is anything but oversight. It appears this is getting amped up in anticipation of the Mueller report not finding real evidence.

In any case everyone should wait for the report. If Mueller has a case prosecute it, impeach the idiot, etc.

If Congress was wanting to find the real election interference they would have investigated how HRC was let off the hook so that she could beat Bernie. Talk about election interference!!
Can you take a hard look and just admit that if it was a Democratic president you wouldn't be shrugging your shoulders at the various scandals and blatant corruption?

You do realize that it's common practice for witnesses testifying before Congress.......and their lawyers.....to speak with committee heads before they appear? Nothing unusual, certainly not comparable to the tarmac meeting. Slow down.

It will take a TON of facts to even have a serious conversation about impeachment. Are you willing to listen to what the Dems say?........because no matter how much proof may be found Trump will evade, deflect, deny, lie.

Will you be objective about what may be found? Or will you just follow what Trump says? Will you think for yourself?

You do realize that it's common practice for witnesses testifying before Congress.......and their lawyers.....to speak with committee heads before they appear? Nothing unusual, certainly not comparable to the tarmac meeting. Slow down.

It will take a TON of facts to even have a serious conversation about impeachment. Are you willing to listen to what the Dems say?........because no matter how much proof may be found Trump will evade, deflect, deny, lie.

Will you be objective about what may be found? Or will you just follow what Trump says? Will you think for yourself?

I have been waiting for Mueller’s report. It is the best hope of getting a nonpartisan evaluation. I’m trying not to prejudge anything. I have said in prior posts I can’t stand Trump. To me the least reliable group of all is the media, ALL of the media. Political partisanship is killing this country. The reason I keep bring up a defense of Trump is that I believe all of us are innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Reactions: boilerjohn

At 62, I cannot remember any President, Republican or Democrat, 2 plus years into his term being investigated like now. This was supposed to be about Russian collusion and how it caused Trump to win the election. Well, looks like collusion did not happen to the extent of swaying the election. Now we are looking for anything illegal with Trump, his family, his prior business dealings, his parents, any decision he has made as President, anybody he has hired or let go as President, who he invited to the inauguration. I could go on. Bottom line, they want to make the next 2 years miserable and will do whatever it takes to defeat him. 24 -7 negative news.

At 62, I cannot remember any President, Republican or Democrat, 2 plus years into his term being investigated like now. This was supposed to be about Russian collusion and how it caused Trump to win the election. Well, looks like collusion did not happen to the extent of swaying the election. Now we are looking for anything illegal with Trump, his family, his prior business dealings, his parents, any decision he has made as President, anybody he has hired or let go as President, who he invited to the inauguration. I could go on. Bottom line, they want to make the next 2 years miserable and will do whatever it takes to defeat him. 24 -7 negative news.
Uh, Clinton.
Started out with Whitewater and expanded into any and all other areas of his life, including affairs. Hello?

You people act so offended, like this has never happened before, no president has EVER been treated this way blah blah blah bullshit. You act like there are NO REASONS for all this scrutiny while forgetting all that has gone on. If Trump doesn't fire Comey, brag about to the Russians in the oval office with the American press kept outside, then admit the reason to Lester Holt.........Mueller may never have been appointed. He has denied over and over that Russia attempted to influence the election, despite every single intelligence agency saying they did......say nothing about the actions of Flynn and Manafort before the election. Trump's arrogance and big mouth made this the only course of action.
No matter what comes from all this, there was an overwhelming amount of evidence to warrant an investigation. To deny it is simply partisanship of the highest level or just stupidity.

I have been waiting for Mueller’s report. It is the best hope of getting a nonpartisan evaluation. I’m trying not to prejudge anything. I have said in prior posts I can’t stand Trump. To me the least reliable group of all is the media, ALL of the media. Political partisanship is killing this country. The reason I keep bring up a defense of Trump is that I believe all of us are innocent until PROVEN guilty.
If a new person came to this board and read your posts I seriously doubt they would conclude that you can't stand Trump.
Of course guilt has to be proven. But your defense of Trump is not just about a guilty/not guilty issue....... you back him against anything from us non believers. You rail against the media because .....what.......they point out when he lies? They absolutely go too far......but that doesn't mean they are "The enemy of the people". You ok with that Trump favorite? Haven't heard you condemn that.

Reactions: Bill4411
Uh, Clinton.
Started out with Whitewater and expanded into any and all other areas of his life, including affairs. Hello?

You people act so offended, like this has never happened before, no president has EVER been treated this way blah blah blah bullshit. You act like there are NO REASONS for all this scrutiny while forgetting all that has gone on. If Trump doesn't fire Comey, brag about to the Russians in the oval office with the American press kept outside, then admit the reason to Lester Holt.........Mueller may never have been appointed. He has denied over and over that Russia attempted to influence the election, despite every single intelligence agency saying they did......say nothing about the actions of Flynn and Manafort before the election. Trump's arrogance and big mouth made this the only course of action.
No matter what comes from all this, there was an overwhelming amount of evidence to warrant an investigation. To deny it is simply partisanship of the highest level or just stupidity.

Lol also Nixon. What a ridiculous comment from him.

... I believe all of us are innocent until PROVEN guilty.
Actually, the application of that concept is limited to true criminal prosecutions.
In most areas the standard of proof is a preponderance of the evidence, i.e. more likely than not.
Despite the lipservice we routinely pay to presumption of innocence and the burden of criminal proof being beyond a reasonabledoubt, it has been my experience that very few people truly believe in it or are willing to apply to anyone who is not in accord with their view. I don't know you nor anything really about you, so am not accusing you of such but just commenting in general.

Actually, the application of that concept is limited to true criminal prosecutions.
In most areas the standard of proof is a preponderance of the evidence, i.e. more likely than not.
Despite the lipservice we routinely pay to presumption of innocence and the burden of criminal proof being beyond a reasonabledoubt, it has been my experience that very few people truly believe in it or are willing to apply to anyone who is not in accord with their view. I don't know you nor anything really about you, so am not accusing you of such but just commenting in general.

When we have a media that cannot be trusted to tell the truth,

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/randy-hall/2019/02/28/poll-media-trust-hits-bottom

I will give the people who are being attacked the benefit of the doubt every time regardless of which side of the aisle they are on. IMO the media have a stronger bias against conservatives but of course Fox is totally the opposite. They issue as much fake news an any.

When we have a media that cannot be trusted to tell the truth,

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/randy-hall/2019/02/28/poll-media-trust-hits-bottom

I will give the people who are being attacked the benefit of the doubt every time regardless of which side of the aisle they are on. IMO the media have a stronger bias against conservatives but of course Fox is totally the opposite. They issue as much fake news an any.
Republicans have attacked the media for decades. It’s easier to get away with corruption, incompetence, and outright crimes when your supporters don’t believe anything that doesn’t come from the propaganda machine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT