ADVERTISEMENT

It just hit me

tearsforfears

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2021
Things died down with the January 6 committee since they just ended season one of that drama so was the theater of the “raid” timed to keep Trump in the news?

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Things died down with the January 6 committee since they just ended season one of that drama so was the theater of the “raid” timed to keep Trump in the news?
After 3 impeachment hearings, constant hounding by the media, constant investigations by the FBI and the Jan 6th hearings, the Dems could find nothing Trunp has done to keep him from running for POTUS.
SOOOO they are trying to frame him with posession of classified material. How ironic that Trump signed legislation that would make posession of such material illegal. Up to his term in office the things he is occussed of wouldn't have been a prosecutable offense.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
After 3 impeachment hearings, constant hounding by the media, constant investigations by the FBI and the Jan 6th hearings, the Dems could find nothing Trunp has done to keep him from running for POTUS.
SOOOO they are trying to frame him with posession of classified material. How ironic that Trump signed legislation that would make posession of such material illegal. Up to his term in office the things he is occussed of wouldn't have been a prosecutable offense.
Yeah I think they’re pretty desperate and this point and are doing whatever they can to stop him from running. Haha he’s even beating Biden in the polls now and you have to wonder, what Democrat would beat him? Their “roster” is pretty bad right now.

No. It is much simpler than that. He is just that ****ing stupid.

Who are "they" that are trying to frame him?

You're saying "they" are planting evidence?

So "they" have the power and influence to;
Create the evidence.......or steal it from the archives. So they would need one someone on the inside at the archives to steal it.......or someone that could actually create new documentation that would hurt trump. They would have to then get the real or fake documents to an FBI agent who was willing to plant it at Mara-Lago. This agent would have to bring it with him....hidden somewhere........and plant it in the boxes in the house without some 30 other agents seeing him do it.

All these people involved would have to have been recruited and tell no one else. Get together and plan all this stuff......probably secret meetings at the Waffle House. Mind you, they would all be risking their careers, public humiliation of them and their families,.......and would go to jail if caught.

But it makes perfect sense for them to risk all that........just to set up trump.

Man, they must really hate him.

Create the evidence.......or steal it from the archives. So they would need one someone on the inside at the archives to steal it.......or someone that could actually create new documentation that would hurt trump. They would have to then get the real or fake documents to an FBI agent who was willing to plant it at Mara-Lago. This agent would have to bring it with him....hidden somewhere........and plant it in the boxes in the house without some 30 other agents seeing him do it.

All these people involved would have to have been recruited and tell no one else. Get together and plan all this stuff......probably secret meetings at the Waffle House. Mind you, they would all be risking their careers, public humiliation of them and their families,.......and would go to jail if caught.

But it makes perfect sense for them to risk all that........just to set up trump.

I give you Peter Strzok.

They being the ones who planted evidence against im the last time.
You know the ones who put this Country through hell for 4 years.
Let me jog your memory, Russia, Russia, Russia!!

Yeah I think they’re pretty desperate and this point and are doing whatever they can to stop him from running. Haha he’s even beating Biden in the polls now and you have to wonder, what Democrat would beat him? Their “roster” is pretty bad right now.
I'm not sure this has the negative effect on the Democrats that people are expressing.
There are still a bunch of never Trumpers who would vote for anyone but Trump, note the 2020 election.
I think if, say Desantis got the nomination, he would really clean house.
I would like to see Trump offer his support for Desantis.

They being the ones who planted evidence against im the last time.
You know the ones who put this Country through hell for 4 years.
Let me jog your memory, Russia, Russia, Russia!!
Planting evidence??? LOL. You mean using Trump and his crime syndicates own words and documents? Your posts have been crazier than usual, getting further down rabbit holes?

• Haha
No. It is much simpler than that. He is just that ****ing stupid.
Not sure somebody “that ****ing stupid” could lead a great economy and world peace during his time as president. You’re really struggling these days.

Planting evidence??? LOL. You mean using Trump and his crime syndicates own words and documents? Your posts have been crazier than usual, getting further down rabbit holes?
Lol “crime syndicates”. Look at you ramp up the drama a little more. You’re like a member of the left wing media. Dumb and dramatic.

Kind of like falsifying information to get a Judge to issue a FISA warrant.
UMMM it already happenned.
How about the Judge that signed off on this warrant. You know his history?

Reactions: BSIT
I give you Peter Strzok.
No. Not at all.

Without rehashing what Strzok really did and really didn't do......planting evidence at MAR to set up trump would require many people, all working together, involving FBI and DOJ at the highest levels, all willing to ruin their lives of caught.......all to try and get trump.

I realize trump thinks he's that important.......and apparently you do too......but nobody is willing to risk jail to bring him down. He ain't worth it.

Who are they? Do you have any proof? Anything?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
No. Not at all.

Without rehashing what Strzok really did and really didn't do......planting evidence at MAR to set up trump would require many people, all working together, involving FBI and DOJ at the highest levels, all willing to ruin their lives of caught.......all to try and get trump.

I realize trump thinks he's that important.......and apparently you do too......but nobody is willing to risk jail to bring him down. He ain't worth it.

Who are they? Do you have any proof? Anything?
You must be quite flexible to be able to keep your head buried in sand and only come up long enough to inject inane comments.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
You must be quite flexible to be able to keep your head buried in sand and only come up long enough to inject inane comments.
So you don't want to talk about the topic anymore.....which is what I'm doing.

Your reply was simply an attack when you had no answer. Sorry, but you were the one with the inane comment.

Do you have any proof? Who are the ones in the government that hatched and carried out the illegal act you're claiming?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So you don't want to talk about the topic anymore.....which is what I'm doing.

Your reply was simply an attack when you had no answer. Sorry, but you were the one with the inane comment.

Do you have any proof? Who are the ones in the government that hatched and carried out the illegal act you're claiming?
Do they let you have visitors at the home?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT