ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Gibson

Hopefully not.

As involved as his mother has been, I would be surprised if he goes too far away. Georgia would make visits and going to games much more difficult than the other options. His top 5 were all Midwest schools.

Georgia is a great offer and looks great, but proximity could keep them out of it. Purdue made a huge push late. I think Wisconsin is probably still the favorite with Purdue right there. Gibson has readymade size and there won't be much in front of him. Early playing time and proximity should be in Purdue's favor.

As involved as his mother has been, I would be surprised if he goes too far away. Georgia would make visits and going to games much more difficult than the other options. His top 5 were all Midwest schools.

Georgia is a great offer and looks great, but proximity could keep them out of it. Purdue made a huge push late. I think Wisconsin is probably still the favorite with Purdue right there. Gibson has readymade size and there won't be much in front of him. Early playing time and proximity should be in Purdue's favor.

Getting to Athens from Ohio isn't easy, either. You'd pretty much have to drive through Atlanta, which is a nightmare of epic proportions. Flying would require you to land in Atlanta and then drive through or around Atlanta. If proximity is an issue, then that'll weigh against UGA.

Reactions: pboiler18
Getting to Athens from Ohio isn't easy, either. You'd pretty much have to drive through Atlanta, which is a nightmare of epic proportions. Flying would require you to land in Atlanta and then drive through or around Atlanta. If proximity is an issue, then that'll weigh against UGA.
now if it was Athens, Oh. ......

Reactions: RDUBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT