ADVERTISEMENT

Is Chump trying to lose the presidential race on purpose?

I thought the border and inflation were important issues. So why is he worried about the size of Harris’ crowds at her rallies?

Exactly, that is for sure. But to be truthful two things are happening at once....
1. Trump is easily distracted by the non important issues....crowd size, KH low IQ, Walz military title, etc. ALL not important.
2. Media engaging in election interference via dishonest coverage and not reporting truth on KH past positions to the voters. Examples.....
First they engage Trump and then skew his policy....meanwhile letting KH slide...what is it, nearly a month now without serious questions? Look at how CBS news on Trump's "no tax on tips" vs....CBS news on when KH came out with Trump's policy as evidence. Then Newweek shameful headline on the tips policy said.... "Republicans agree with Harris tax plan.". Next, you have a Time magazine cover, with a glowing rock star article on KH.....with NO interview typical of such articles, and no policy. Finally, all media is letting KH flip some of her policies to conservative positions, without questions, when we have 3.5 years of evidence of the opposite.

I know you won't admit the second part is true.....but do some independent research and you will see it is.

Last edited:
Exactly, that is for sure. But to be truthful two things are happening at once....
1. Trump is easily distracted by the non important issues....crowd size, KH low IQ, Walz military title, etc. All true, but not important.
2. Media engaging in election interference via dishonest coverage and not reporting truth on KH past positions to the voters. Examples.....
First they engage Trump and then skew his policy....meanwhile letting KH slide...what is it, nearly a month now without serious questions? Look at how CBS news on Trump's "no tax on tips" vs....CBS news on when KH came out with Trump's policy as evidence. Then Newweek shameful headline on the tips policy said.... "Republicans agree with Harris tax plan.". Next, you have a Time magazine cover, with a glowing rock star article on KH.....with NO interview typical of such articles, and no policy. Finally, all media is letting KH flip some of her policies to conservative positions, without questions, when we have 3.5 years of evidence of the opposite.

I know you won't admit the second part is true.....but do some independent research and you will see it is.
We all know the MSM is going to do everything in their power to help Harris and hurt Trump. It was that way with Hilary and it's that way now.
Trump has to focus on what matters to the undecideds: economy, inflation, border, economy, economy.

Reactions: tjreese
We all know the MSM is going to do everything in their power to help Harris and hurt Trump. It was that way with Hilary and it's that way now.
Trump has to focus on what matters to the undecideds: economy, inflation, border, economy, economy.

This is way beyond MSN/CNN bias.

Media is intentionally not reporting on her, no questions, no interviews. no policy. Forgetting all her past positions.

Keep in mind this was the same media that just months ago said Biden needs to consider replacing her as VP because of the poor job she did.

When KH does come out with a random policy, ie "no tax in tips"......it is easy to check how CBS reported it under KH vs. how they reported ithe exact same policy for Trump.

We have seen election interference before from the media in ignoring the Hunter Biden laptop story. So I guess I shouldn't be surprised. But completely ignoring a candidate for nearly a month on questions & policy is unpresidentented how they are keeping the truth from the voters.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese
There was another picture floating around and blowing it up allowed seeing the errors in a crowd that was in a different setting. I have no idea the origin of that picture or who did what.

Trump has shown an ability to consistently focus on more than one thing from the time he came down the escalator. Never has there been that many people ingrained in the system so opposed to a president and yet his accomplishments were many. It should conjure up thoughts of whether another outsider with enough money and a business background…should it exist could be beneficial. I have no doubt Trump is still very concerned about what you mentioned.

The reason why anyone might be concerned if they believed the opponent attempted to show more support than actual is the understanding of mankind in general and the emotional desire to get inside the herd. I thought I posted a zebra comparison by Jordan Peterson and will see if I can find that again. I’m sorry 95 if this went past a couple of grunts, but providing background allows those wishing to understand be able.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
1. Trump is easily distracted by the non important issues....crowd size, KH low IQ, Walz military title, etc. All true, but not important.

Pretend you are like Trump on policy, but get over the finish line by "like" ability. There are enough low information people that this will pluck some. This is short and simple enough it shouldn’t offend 95

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
cuz he's just that stupid.

I know your just trying to be funny or flame on Trump. I do that too from time to time on both candidates.

But I think it is a false narrative to say either candidate is stupid.

While BOTH do & say random stupid things. That doesn't represent the breadth of their backgrounds or accomplishments.

Hope you have enough depth to judge on POLICY vs personal trivialities of these two bad candidates.

And if you say, on POLICY, you like KH better, and document which policies you like.....most reasonable people can live with that.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT