ADVERTISEMENT

Is Carsen Edwards an alumnus

Boiler59

Redshirt Freshman
Sep 8, 2003
Will players like Carsen Edwards and Rondale Moore who leave college early to pursue a pro career ever be considered as Purdue alumni? I assume not. They may some day look back and wish they were. Would that also make them ineligible for any kind of Gold And Black Hall of Fame or Ring Of Honor or whatever Purdue calls it?

Will players like Carsen Edwards and Rondale Moore who leave college early to pursue a pro career ever be considered as Purdue alumni? I assume not. They may some day look back and wish they were. Would that also make them ineligible for any kind of Gold And Black Hall of Fame or Ring Of Honor or whatever Purdue calls it?
Rondale can graduate in December and sounds like he will.

According to Websters:
"a person who has attended or has graduated from a particular school, college, or university"

So, yes. And Moore is on track to graduate in December.

Reactions: PUQBMan.
Good lord this is an awful post

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT