ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa wins title over Indiana

I was pulling for IU. I'm not a big fan of Caitlin Clark. IU just couldn't get any stops in the 4th. Iowa's big girl....Monika Czinano....was a beast coming down the stretch.

I think both of these teams are capable of making a run in the NCAA Tournament.

I was pulling for IU. I'm not a big fan of Caitlin Clark. IU just couldn't get any stops in the 4th. Iowa's big girl....Monika Czinano....was a beast coming down the stretch.

IU maybe makes a sweet 16, don’t think they got the scoring to go much further, maybe they get to a elite 8, Iowa can score, think they could make a elite 8, after that not sure.

Reactions: DocRon

Czinano has been a beast all year/ I think she scored 37 against us with something like 16-17 shooting. She knows how to score around the glass. We haven't had anyone like that since forever!

Also making news last week, Illinois coach is retiring. Hate to see that. That program can only get better.

IU maybe makes a sweet 16, don’t think they got the scoring to go much further, maybe they get to a elite 8, Iowa can score, think they could make a elite 8, after that not sure.
I was hoping for an IU win - I Iike their team. Balanced and apparent good chemistry. Didn’t they make it to the elite 8 last year? And have pretty much the same team back? If so, would hope they can replicate that run this year.
Having Teri Moren as their coach makes it real easy (for me) to pull for them, especially since Purdue WBB isn’t there this year.

I always pull for Big10 teams in bowl games or NCAA tourneys - you always want your conference to be good, strong and well-represented IMO. Of course, I mostly want Purdue to be at the top in EVERY sport we have. Got lots of good ones here lately- VB, Soccer, FB, Baseball…
Love it. And WBB is a-comin’ back!

I was hoping for an IU win - I Iike their team. Balanced and apparent good chemistry. Didn’t they make it to the elite 8 last year? And have pretty much the same team back? If so, would hope they can replicate that run this year.
Having Teri Moren as their coach makes it real easy (for me) to pull for them, especially since Purdue WBB isn’t there this year.

I always pull for Big10 teams in bowl games or NCAA tourneys - you always want your conference to be good, strong and well-represented IMO. Of course, I mostly want Purdue to be at the top in EVERY sport we have. Got lots of good ones here lately- VB, Soccer, FB, Baseball…
Love it. And WBB is a-comin’ back!
Yea Final 8, had some injuries this year, not sure they have what it takes to go farther. However, I’m certainly no expert on the women’s game.

ADVERTISEMENT