ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa v. Purdue Game Thread

Can someone please explain to me the wisdom of a game-plan that focuses upon attacking the best cornerback in the Iowa defense. Most teams seek to exploit the weakest member of the opposing team.

Reactions: chaneccooms
The defense has been checked out all season long! Piss poor tackling/coverage and play calling is a very bad combo.
On first and second down we throw two short passes for about 8 yards, but on 4th down we try a 15 yard pass. All to Jones. Go figure!

Roll call for Howard Beale?

mad-as-hell-howard-beale.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and TX4GB
We need to pay for better talent. We got to stop being the Cradle of Walk Ons or Dens of Walk Ons.

I think we can all agree that English has to go. One of the worst BT offenses and they made our defense look like a high school team.

Iowa hosts Wisconsin next week.....that could be interesting. Purdue is going in the wrong direction and heads to Illinois next week. They better get their act together because the Illini will be ready for a physical battle.

wow, we get the ball back with 2:40 left and we do not even attempt one pass, or even try to stop the clock. wow. great clock management. we just quit.

and now, every team will start throwing long passes against us knowing they will be able to make them.

trice and allen are definitely NFL DBS. NOT !! I hope for their sake they have a good combine and the bears or Lions draft both of them.
I heard all I needed to hear when Allen gave his most recent interview.....

ADVERTISEMENT