ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa fans…

pboiler18

All-American
May 13, 2014
On Twitter are quite the trip. Still feel like Jones was better off at Iowa in that thing they call an offense than coming here and “losing flashy”.
They dont realize that people don’t want to play on an offense that can’t execute a forward pass!

They think they are winning big this weekend vs IA ST and that last weekend they were just a victim of bad “momentum shifts”

I asked them just how many of those they will need next week to score a touchdown!

On Twitter are quite the trip. Still feel like Jones was better off at Iowa in that thing they call an offense than coming here and “losing flashy”.
They dont realize that people don’t want to play on an offense that can’t execute a forward pass!

They think they are winning big this weekend vs IA ST and that last weekend they were just a victim of bad “momentum shifts”

I asked them just how many of those they will need next week to score a touchdown!
If Iowa played Penn State in their opening game this year they would have lost in a very unflashy manner and Jones would have gotten one catch for 9 yards.

If Iowa played Penn State in their opening game this year they would have lost in a very unflashy manner and Jones would have gotten one catch for 9 yards.
They insist he should have stayed and “won ugly” with them. Those “win ugly” days are over from the appearances of it.

Reactions: purduepat1969
They insist he should have stayed and “won ugly” with them. Those “win ugly” days are over from the appearances of it.
got to give em a break, they are always ranked as one of the top party schools, so their perception of things can be a little off.

Safeties or no safeties, it's Death to the Hawkeyes, The Most Hated Rival!

omhr1984.0.jpg

Reactions: TX4GB and delarno

They have twitter in Iowa?

• Haha
Reactions: bonefish1
After years of reading various internet forums from fans all across college sports, I've learned that Hawkeye fans may be the weirdest bunch out there. Definitely up there with Kentucky fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT