ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa -2H

SunnyFL24

Redshirt Freshman
Nov 30, 2013
Sounds about right! The "Rowing the Boat Crew" also -2H against Big Blue .......Great to see Big Ten Point spreads.....liken all "DOGS" in first weekend.

Go get 'em Boilers!

The only thing to make 2020 worth a damn to me would be to see the Boilers come down to Bloomington for an OOB between two undefeated teams. Not particularly likely, but a boy can dream. And until either loses, the dream is alive.

Sounds about right! The "Rowing the Boat Crew" also -2H against Big Blue .......Great to see Big Ten Point spreads.....liken all "DOGS" in first weekend.
Draft Kings show Iowa as a 3.5 point favorite for Saturday. Not saying they'll win. In fact, I think Purdue pulls this one out. But the odds are about what I expected.

Go get 'em Boilers!

The only thing to make 2020 worth a damn to me would be to see the Boilers come down to Bloomington for an OOB between two undefeated teams. Not particularly likely, but a boy can dream. And until either loses, the dream is alive.
After IU loses to Penn State in week one, that dream will be quickly dashed.

And that dream will continue to diminish with each subsequent loss IU racks up after their PSU game, which will be frequent and voluminous.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Using that opening point spread, which I know is subject to change, the projected B10 outcomes for week 1 are:

WIN: Wis, Pur, Osu, Msu, Psu, Nwu, Um
LOSS: Ill, Iowa, Neb, Rut, Iu, Mar, Min

Purdue wins while IU, Minny, and Iowa lose, not a bad start to my fall and football!!

Reactions: Purdue85
I'm not familiar with Circa Sports, but most sites are currently listing Iowa -3.5 to -4.
Here’s a good place to check current lines for the books in your state. Seeing -3.5 to -4.5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT