ADVERTISEMENT

Interview with Louisville AD 11/25/18

I got the feeling that Brohm has politely worked alongside Tyra to place both programs in a mutually beneficial situation with the opening. Both men essentially stating the same thing:

Brohm: I’m a fan. I want what is best for UofL
Tyra: we want what is best for Jeff

Aka: we both mutually agree this conversation has been delayed because we don’t feel now is the right time for either of us.

Kind of like that couple in high school you knew wouldnget married but ended up mutually agreeing it wasn’t best to ruin a friendship...10 years later you find out they are married with 3 kids.

Part of the interview cracked me up.

Of course there is a lot of interest in the job, the last guy was paid 14 million to leave.

Tyra seems to deflect when asked the question about Brohm. Great job seeming neutral but it sounds like he framed it like "now is not the right time". Anyone else get that?

https://www.whas11.com/mobile/video...1bbf&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

It clearly sounded like he doesn't have an interview set up with Brohm and Brohm has told him he's happy at Purdue. That tells me alot. Doesn't mean he's off the list. But it doesn't sound promising for UofL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT