ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Point spreads this week

FirstDownB

All-American
Oct 12, 2015
OSU -20.5 over IU
I assume our friends down south are jumping all over that line and putting their money where their mouths are. Meanwhile the rest of the country doesn't believe they are a top 10 team.

Neb -15.5 over ILL
It's just hard to imagine that Nebraska team beating anyone by 16 points.

Iowa -2.5 over PSU
Has anybody actually been watching Big Ten football the past couple weeks? Iowa is rolling. This will be a different kind of white-out.

Bet Penn State shows some life this weekend. Lions spotted Nebraska a 3 TD lead before pulling Clifford and the back up nearly brought them all the way back. Iowa still has really yet to beat someone.

Based on the way the two teams have played, Iowa -2.5 is a rat line if I’ve ever seen one and I’ve been on the wrong side of too many rat lines in my day to know the play Saturday is PSU. They gotta win at some point right?

I took Purdue at -2.5 yesterday. Hopefully Brohm is lighting a fire under their ass and they come out better. I’m also interested to see the NW/Wiscy matchup. May take the Cats...

Reactions: Lifetimeboiler
OSU -20.5 over IU
I assume our friends down south are jumping all over that line and putting their money where their mouths are. Meanwhile the rest of the country doesn't believe they are a top 10 team.

Neb -15.5 over ILL

Iowa -2.5 over PSU
Has anybody actually been watching Big Ten football the past couple weeks? Iowa is rolling. This will be a different kind of white-out.
Yes, going to jump on that +21. Like I did last week taking NW -3 against Purdue.

Yes, going to jump on that +21. Like I did last week taking NW -3 against Purdue.
Wouldnt touch that IU game......OSU offense is a different beast...IU is good, dont get me wrong, but dont be surprised if it's a 48-24 type game......

Reactions: Purdue85
Bet Penn State shows some life this weekend. Lions spotted Nebraska a 3 TD lead before pulling Clifford and the back up nearly brought them all the way back. Iowa still has really yet to beat someone.

Based on the way the two teams have played, Iowa -2.5 is a rat line if I’ve ever seen one and I’ve been on the wrong side of too many rat lines in my day to know the play Saturday is PSU. They gotta win at some point right?

The only way PSU wins this one is if Clifford plays the game of his life. They guy is plain terrible and the PSU LB Corp was decimated by opt outs. The Lions are 0-4, the only chance PSU has is if 100k fans show for the game.

Finale 27-16 and PSU scores the last 10.

The only way PSU wins this one is if Clifford plays the game of his life. They guy is plain terrible and the PSU LB Corp was decimated by opt outs. The Lions are 0-4, the only chance PSU has is if 100k fans show for the game.

Finale 27-16 and PSU scores the last 10.

Wouldn’t be shocked to see Clifford on the bench.

So, Iowa and Illinois feasted on those lines as predicted. And PSU, MSU, and Nebraska are the 3 worst teams in the conference.

OSU -20.5 over IU

Neb -15.5 over ILL

Iowa -2.5 over PSU

Sure wish I would have jumped all over IU + 20.5. And never believed IU was a Top 10 team. But they are now 12 and I think that's fair.

Sure wish I would have jumped all over IU + 20.5. And never believed IU was a Top 10 team. But they are now 12 and I think that's fair.
#12 is still inflated, considering the teams they’ve beaten have a combined record of 4-15. By contrast Northwestern has wins over opponents with a combined record of 10-9. Good loss against OSU whatever that’s worth, I suppose.

Notice I never said they weren’t going to cover.

I did, Jumped on that 20.5. I have taken IU every game this year, They are making me Money

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT