ADVERTISEMENT

Immigration in Ohio

Some are, some aren’t.

If you are saying that’s your line for US troop involvement, I agree. But the point was whether Putin should be able to reclaim them as part of Russia.
We are obligated by treaty to defend the NATO members.

For the others, Europe, with a GDP about 17X Russia - and superior military equipment they can buy from the US - should defend if they think it is worth it. Ukraine is in that category.

But the point was whether Putin should be able to reclaim them as part of Russia.
Reclaiming former USSR nations as part of Russia isn't the issue. The point is that Putin had long warned former USSR nations that joining NATO would be considered an act of war.

Reactions: Riveting
Hahaha is that The Onion? The guy in his backyard narrating that video does not sound African to me.
Because the guy that took the video wasn't African he was a black American. He saw what was happening from the street and filmed it. This was looked into by a journalist and proven that the video is real. It's over a year old. African immigrants cooking cats on the grill.

Reclaiming former USSR nations as part of Russia isn't the issue. The point is that Putin had long warned former USSR nations that joining NATO would be considered an act of war.

Putin said that a sovereign nation joining NATO is an act of war? Color me not surprised and not giving a rat’s behind that a monstrous dictator feels that way.

Because the guy that took the video wasn't African he was a black American. He saw what was happening from the street and filmed it. This was looked into by a journalist and proven that the video is real. It's over a year old. African immigrants cooking cats on the grill.
Roc Nation Mic Drop GIF by Yandel

Putin said that a sovereign nation joining NATO is an act of war? Color me not surprised and not giving a rat’s behind that a monstrous dictator feels that way.
A monstrous dictator with nuclear weapons. Here you are again letting personalities trump policies in your naive lib mind.

What intelligent reason could there be for Biden to say we support Ukraine joining NATO?

Reactions: SKYDOG and Quix0te
Yes, I agree with you. Ukraine certainly had the 'right' to join NATO. But when a Hitler or a Putin tells you not to step across a red line, you should expect the consequences when you do step across the red line.

Reactions: Katscratch
Yes, I agree with you. Ukraine certainly had the 'right' to join NATO. But when a Hitler or a Putin tells you not to step across a red line, you should expect the consequences when you do step across the red line.
Ukraine did not join NATO; they did not cross a red line.

Putin just plain old invaded a sovereign nation with lots of resources.

He specializes in childish memes so he can have a few posts he can be proud of, as pathetic as it is.
Hey.. the guy self-owned in a major way.

Allow me to appease you without a meme: THAT POST ABOUT AFRICANS EATING CATS WAS A RACIST SELF-OWN THAT EXPOSED NAÏVETÉ AND STUPIDITY.

Hope that is better for your sensitive lil hearts.

Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Until 1991, and since then it has most certainly not been part of Russia.

With that logic, are you also fine with Putin reclaiming Estonia, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Georgia, etc? After all they were "part of Russia."
I don’t know. If it means destroying the country’s and mass killing of people then probably so. How bad could it be if that is the end result?

Well -stated. But I disagree and that has suppositions.
In my opinion, I see how the Democrats are destroying our country. It doesn’t mean I want to go to war and kill them. I have to put up with it as the consequences don’t justify the means.

Nice pretext for invasion.

Ukraine had NOT yet joined NATO. And why can’t Ukraine, a sovereign nation, choose to join NATO?

Holy crap, with some of what I’m reading here we’d still be a British colony and Israel would give its land back to pre-1940’s status.

Being a sovereign, free nation that is surrounded by adversaries is really painful and hard? Yes.

Hey.. the guy self-owned in a major way.

Allow me to appease you without a meme: THAT POST ABOUT AFRICANS EATING CATS WAS A RACIST SELF-OWN THAT EXPOSED NAÏVETÉ AND STUPIDITY.

Hope that is better for your sensitive lil hearts.
I'm not sensitive about it. Just explaining you to others who might expect a higher level of discourse from you, which is not going to happen. Childish memes are the best you can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT