ADVERTISEMENT

I'm starting to get a good vibe about Berg

Schmedly_Whiplash

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2022

Nothing new or overly impressive in itself here.
But the more I see him making "basketball moves" and defending and such, the more he looks pretty ok. Movement, form, making shots, here defending a smaller guy. Again, nothing dramatic but it looks like he belongs on the floor now.
Seems to have come a long way, like a few before him. ;)

I've been saying for a while that Berg could be a really strong player at this level.
He's got unbelievable size, good coordination, can run the floor, has a nice shooting stroke, looks like he's willing to bang.
I think he's the type of player who just needs game action to adjust to the speed and athleticism.

I've been saying for a while that Berg could be a really strong player at this level.
He's got unbelievable size, good coordination, can run the floor, has a nice shooting stroke, looks like he's willing to bang.
I think he's the type of player who just needs game action to adjust to the speed and athleticism.
Holy crap we are in the end times. I actually agree with Lenny!

He was perfectly serviceable last year when he played. I never thought "oh no get this guy off the court". He was in the right place doing the right things.

Iceberg.. book it Dano
Loop Time GIF

When I GIF search for "Iceberg, Dead Ahead!" I get this. How apropos.

He is going 1 on 1 with Elliot Cadaeu the PG from UNC. Seems like an odd workout pairing 🤷‍♂️
At one point you hear Berg talking to the coach that he wants to work on his perimeter defense. Didn't sound like a planned thing. But seems like a really good matchup to me if you want Berg to get better moving his feet. I'm impressed that he wanted to do that work as a 7'er.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT