ADVERTISEMENT

I'm going out on a short limb and predict a FF run

You’re becoming a broken record, contribute more to the forum than just repeating
“2020 Final Four Atlanta”
Starting to look like a troll
I am excited because I believe Purdue will be in Atlanta for the 2020 Final Four. I am going to post what I want to post, thank you very much.

You loose two guy's who shoot out of their minds in the tournament..One a All -American.Those aren't just plug in and replace guy's..I could possibly see a sweet sixteen.With a good draw..
Everyone has their opinion. I believe Purdue will make it to Atlanta for the 2020 Final Four. If you are a real Purdue fan, get excited.

Purdue was less than a second away from a final 4 and possibly more if it weren't for that crazy and I would say "lucky" play by UVA. As frustrating for fans (although a very satisfying run to watch) I can only imagine how motivating it is for Nojel and his team mates to prep and fight for next season to get to the final 4.
And get to the Final Four in 2020 I believe they will. Boiler Up!

You loose two guy's who shoot out of their minds in the tournament..One a All -American.Those aren't just plug in and replace guy's..I could possibly see a sweet sixteen.With a good draw..
Speaking of guys shooting out of their minds, it is easy to see how much luck is involved in a single deep tournament run. Great point!!! A fourth consecutive Sweet 16 appearance, on the other hand, would be an unquestioned marker of elite program status, as only 8 other schools have accomplished that feat in the past 20 years!

If you're talking about Cline and Edwards, you didn't do your homework.

Cline shot out of his mind in one game, going 7/10 from 3.

Overall, Edwards shot 45% and Cline 43%. Solid numbers, but certainly not worthy of "out of their minds" status.

What did you predict after Purdue lost 4 starters from the 2017-18 team? Did you predict a better finish for the 2018-19 team?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT