ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad they are clarifying this a little

I would have responded to “almighty” late last night (her father was 81), but when I got home, I couldn’t remember how to change my depends on my own, and after eating what I shouldn’t have they were very…very …tight! It was quite a dilemma of which I’m sure you are aware of the many problems that occur, by watching TV the last couple of years with the head of the mental midgets suffering from such, along with the typical neurosis held by all those that want control. What wasn’t apparent to some, should be more easily seen today, but then I recall other things continually missed and so that assumption may not be correct.

Then to make things worse I got up very early today to get my daily zoom meeting with both of my groups out of the way. QAnon took longer since someone was asking questions if drinking blood produced the idiots we see in the party as a result of covid. I kept trying to assure this person I didn’t know, but she was like the little gnat we see so often here continually flying around with total focus on someone but no purpose. The Proud Boys just wanted to know where the 35 of them should be next to counter Antifa. I told them to Then to make things worse I got up very early today to get my daily zoom meeting with both of my groups out of the way. QAnon took longer since someone was asking questions if drinking blood produced the idiots we see in the party as a result of covid. I kept trying to assure this person I didn’t know, but she was like the little gnat we see so often here continually flying around with total focus on someone but no purpose. The Proud Boys just wanted to know where the 35 of them should be next to counter Antifa. I told them to just be staged and ready to go once I know where to go.

I tried to get those things out of the way quickly since today is Kim’s birthday. I thought about a simple math exercise to state her age, but one laugh previously was enough. Anyway, from what I recall from the very beginning of your post was your implications that the FBI worked under different administrations and therefore would not be politicized in their use. If we knew nothing about the results of those implications suggested, a reasonable hypothesis for testing would be assumed. However, when you KNOW for a fact that the FBI and the IRS under O’bummer have been used as a political army to attack opposition, then the fallacy of the implications are already known rendering the implications as another measure of a futile attack on thought (Some media…the ones you swallow knew too).

Bob, you need to get over yourself. Your opinions are meaningless as are mine and nobody owes you a response in your timeline because you are not that phucking important and there are other things that are…even if they may not be other’s initial desires of occupation. I understand that…obviously you don’t. You know the old saying...silliness in equals sillyiness out or something like that.
Lies about the FBI and IRS, looks like you don’t know the color of the grass once again. 2nd time in a short span you’ve posted a narrative showing you’ve been fooled by fake news. Hopefully someone that cares finds a nice home for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
I would have responded to “almighty” late last night (her father was 81), but when I got home, I couldn’t remember how to change my depends on my own, and after eating what I shouldn’t have they were very…very …tight! It was quite a dilemma of which I’m sure you are aware of the many problems that occur, by watching TV the last couple of years with the head of the mental midgets suffering from such, along with the typical neurosis held by all those that want control. What wasn’t apparent to some, should be more easily seen today, but then I recall other things continually missed and so that assumption may not be correct.

Then to make things worse I got up very early today to get my daily zoom meeting with both of my groups out of the way. QAnon took longer since someone was asking questions if drinking blood produced the idiots we see in the party as a result of covid. I kept trying to assure this person I didn’t know, but she was like the little gnat we see so often here continually flying around with total focus on someone but no purpose. The Proud Boys just wanted to know where the 35 of them should be next to counter Antifa. I told them to just be staged and ready to go once I know where to go.

I tried to get those things out of the way quickly since today is Kim’s birthday. I thought about a simple math exercise to state her age, but one laugh previously was enough. Anyway, from what I recall from the very beginning of your post was your implications that the FBI worked under different administrations and therefore would not be politicized in their use. If we knew nothing about the results of those implications suggested, a reasonable hypothesis for testing would be assumed. However, when you KNOW for a fact that the FBI and the IRS under O’bummer have been used as a political army to attack opposition, then the fallacy of the implications are already known rendering the implications as another measure of a futile attack on thought (Some media…the ones you swallow knew too).

Bob, you need to get over yourself. Your opinions are meaningless as are mine and nobody owes you a response in your timeline because you are not that phucking important and there are other things that are…even if they may not be other’s initial desires of occupation. I understand that…obviously you don’t. You know the old saying...silliness in equals sillyiness out or something like that.
season 13 GIF

Then to make things worse I got up very early today to get my daily zoom meeting with both of my groups out of the way. QAnon took longer since someone was asking questions if drinking blood produced the idiots we see in the party as a result of covid. I kept trying to assure this person I didn’t know, but she was like the little gnat we see so often here continually flying around with total focus on someone but no purpose. The Proud Boys just wanted to know where the 35 of them should be next to counter Antifa. I told them to just be staged and ready to go once I know where to go.

My timeline? Why would anyone who isn’t a self obsessed, arrogant ass actually make posts saying why they couldn’t reply immediately, the reasons why, and a timeline for when they would. As has become the norm with trumpers, you project your actions on others.

I don’t know if you’re just trying to be cute but you seem to think your over the top sarcasm is a substitute for an answer. Yet a another novel full of a meandering word salad that barely scapes the surface of the topic. I guess you just like to see yourself in print.

Back to the actual topic, your “reasonable hypothesis” is that Obama directed the leadership at DOJ to go after his political enemies. The reality is that zero proof has been given that he did so. Furthermore, what we KNOW is that in in the case of the FBI case, individuals took the inappropriate actions, they were fired, and there has been no evidence presented that shows they were directed to take the actions by management or the WH. In the IRS case, the inspector general report showed that while conservative groups were targeted more often, the IRS also went after progressive groups……and there was no evidence Obama ordered any of it.

Now that your schedule is apparently free, why don’t you give answers or explanations for the following, which I asked before…….and your answer was an unproven accusation which was investigated 5 years ago.

Tell me, specifically, how does an organization of 35,000 people become politicized against one man or party? Are there not republicans in that number……and republicans at the highest levels, like the director? Are you simply putting them all in the RINO category and calling it a day? When the decision is supposedly made to unfairly go after Trump there’s NOBODY in the room that objects? No republicans, no fair minded people, no people of conscience that speak up? Everybody involved in making policy at the FBI is out to get trump and the pubs, that’s what we’re supposed to believe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Rev Coach Leo?
Tom Allen isn’t that old, but yes, he yells sunshiny thoughts at dark clouds when he shouldn’t.

And tjreese is apparently so old and unwell that he yells dangerous conspiracy theory word salad dementia thoughts with barely disguised swear words.

And you don’t yell at the clouds; you ask them loaded conspiracy theory questions and see demons behind every functional government and law enforcement structure, except for those run by batty conspiracy theorists.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Tom Allen isn’t that old, but yes, he yells sunshiny thoughts at dark clouds when he shouldn’t.

And tjreese is apparently so old and unwell that he yells dangerous conspiracy theory word salad dementia thoughts with barely disguised swear words.

And you don’t yell at the clouds; you ask them loaded conspiracy theory questions and see demons behind every functional government and law enforcement structure, except for those run by batty conspiracy theorists.
Really over-answering there, JMac. But since you mentioned conspiracies, here is a plausible explanation from a former FBI special agent about how the FBI has gotten way off track: Mueller, not a former agent, completely overhauled a culture he didn't understand. @BuilderBob6

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
Really over-answering there, JMac. But since you mentioned conspiracies, here is a plausible explanation from a former FBI special agent about how the FBI has gotten way off track: Mueller, not a former agent, completely overhauled a culture he didn't understand. @BuilderBob6

Nice—A guy who hasn’t been in the FBI since 1998 says it’s been broken since he left, and especially since 2016.

He doesn’t like the FBI as an intelligence agency. Neither does Al Qaeda. Both this Hoover-era hire and Al Qaeda think that the FBI should stick to bank robbers and mob guys.

The kind of guy that pops up on bad days; nowhere to be found when a terrorist attack is prevented.

Nice—A guy who hasn’t been in the FBI since 1998 says it’s been broken since he left, and especially since 2016.

He doesn’t like the FBI as an intelligence agency. Neither does Al Qaeda. Both this Hoover-era hire and Al Qaeda think that the FBI should stick to bank robbers and mob guys.

The kind of guy that pops up on bad days; nowhere to be found when a terrorist attack is prevented.
No, he says it has been broken since 2002 when Mueller changed the whole culture and structure.

What is your theory to explain the FBI's corrupt role in the Russian collusion hoax, among other corrupt endeavors?

Reactions: tjreese
No, he says it has been broken since 2002 when Mueller changed the whole culture and structure.

What is your theory to explain the FBI's corrupt role in the Russian collusion hoax, among other corrupt endeavors?
My theory is:

That’s a ridiculous, loaded question that makes nonsensical suppositions.

My other theory is that you ask these questions out of either complete ignorance or by reading materials that never contain sourced evidence.

My theory isn’t really a theory! It is 💯 on point and the flat out reality.

Last edited:
My theory is:

My other theory is that you ask these questions out of either complete ignorance or by reading materials that never contain sourced evidence.

Yes, I assumed you recognize the Russian collusion hoax as a corrupt endeavor of DOJ/FBI.

Are you actually saying you believe in the Russian collusion conspiracy?

btw, when both Bob and 35 are giving you thumbs up, it is a clear sign on this forum that you need to rethink - or to be more accurate, "think" - your position.

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
Yes, I assumed you recognize the Russian collusion hoax as a corrupt endeavor of DOJ/FBI.

Are you actually saying you believe in the Russian collusion conspiracy?

btw, when both Bob and 35 are giving you thumbs up, it is a clear sign on this forum that you need to rethink - or to be more accurate, "think" - your position.
Wow—expected better reading comprehension from you.

Let me say it again: you ask questions that are ridiculously loaded with suppositions.

When you are called out on doing that, you respond with questions that are ridiculously loaded with suppositions.

Russia was confirmed to have taken repeated, active steps to influence and corrupt American elections. They continue to do so. They liked Trump because they believed he would be a far better choice for their goals of unfettered territory gain in Eastern Europe, and because Trump has a constant, complete mindset of destroying American institutions. It was not proven that Team Trump was an active participant in that effort.

Unless you’re playing dumb, you have completely bought in to what foreign adversaries were hoping for:
  1. You clearly are anti-American law enforcement, and
  2. You support the degradation of American institutions and American faith in government.
I wonder if you are capable of responding without a passive-aggressive, loaded question.

Reactions: indy35
Wow—expected better reading comprehension from you.

Russia was confirmed to have taken repeated, active steps to influence and corrupt American elections. They continue to do so. They liked Trump because they believed he would be a far better choice for their goals of unfettered territory gain in Eastern Europe, and because Trump has a constant, complete mindset of destroying American institutions. It was not proven that Team Trump was an active participant in that effort.
Your posts have taken on a recent nastiness that is beneath you, or so I hope. Maybe you should take some time off from this board and stick to the leoosier board, where there is no doubt plenty of rancor after the cornpopper loss that will better suit you.

You have bought in to the conventional msm view that the Russians preferred Trump, but I think it more likely they preferred HC because they no doubt had all her emails. Whichever, as you say, Trump had nothing to do with it.

Trump showed a "constant, complete mindset" to strengthen the major American institutions known as the military services. Surprised you somehow overlooked that as it was a prominent part of his presidency.

The FBI has been shown to be complicit in the Russian collusion hoax. You can pretend that didn't happen, but it did.

Reactions: BSIT
Your posts have taken on a recent nastiness that is beneath you, or so I hope. Maybe you should take some time off from this board and stick to the leoosier board, where there is no doubt plenty of rancor after the cornpopper loss that will better suit you.

You have bought in to the conventional msm view that the Russians preferred Trump, but I think it more likely they preferred HC because they no doubt had all her emails. Whichever, as you say, Trump had nothing to do with it.

Trump showed a "constant, complete mindset" to strengthen the major American institutions known as the military services. Surprised you somehow overlooked that as it was a prominent part of his presidency.

The FBI has been shown to be complicit in the Russian collusion hoax. You can pretend that didn't happen, but it did.

So you’re rolling with the conclusions from Russian operatives and American insurrectionists, and I’m citing American law enforcement and the American intel community.

I’m completely fine with that.

BTW, your version you got a “like” from that QAnon poster as a thank you smooch! Kudos

Shhhh, their responses are much easier reading than my usual. I'm gonna have to start getting my info from where they do...we all know their media would never tell an untruth....even if they knew for months before. Don't let them know I'll be gone until Thursday when they demand answers once you quite laughing and hopefully in time for their expectations. CAn you imagine all the questions I could ask about ole Joe that would keep them busy for a few years....even questions that are not important...

• Haha

Dammit you are spoiling my fun, but I understand where you are coming. I thought about teaching before, but then I realized I might not have students that actually questioned things but assumed that what were informed was true even when everyone knew and they did too ,hat is wasn't true.

Still, I have a lot of respect for you and your efforts. Someone I suppose has to tell the emperor he has no clothes...and it won't come from the media that was complicit...

Dammit you are spoiling my fun, but I understand where you are coming. I thought about teaching before, but then I realized I might not have students that actually questioned things but assumed that what were informed was true even when everyone knew and they did too ,hat is wasn't true.

Still, I have a lot of respect for you and your efforts. Someone I suppose has to tell the emperor he has no clothes...and it won't come from the media that was complicit...
interested episode 5 GIF

My theory is:

From watching Tony Bobulinski being interviewed last night:

Given that Tony had numerous emails, texts and so forth from Hunter showing Joe's involvement in an influence peddling scheme while Joe was VP.

And given that the FBI had Hunter's laptop and knew what Tony was saying was true, and that the NY Post also had info from the laptop and was preparing to report it 2 weeks before the 2020 election.

And given that Zuckerberg has now stated that the FBI 'warned' Facebook about the "Russian disinformation" that would soon be released, meaning the Post article.

And given that the FBI was thus working to cover up that info to help Brandon win the election, and was obviously successful in doing so with the help of a corrupt msm that was determined for Trump to lose the election - and that has since, in the case of nyt and some others, admitted they were wrong in covering up the laptop news.

Therefore, the FBI at its highest levels was corrupt in directly interfering in a US presidential election.

Can you or @BuilderBob6 think of any action of the FBI that could possibly be more corrupt and disgraceful than directly interfering in a US presidential election?

Given that Tony had numerous emails, texts and so forth from Hunter showing Joe's involvement in an influence peddling scheme while Joe was VP.

And given that the FBI had Hunter's laptop and knew what Tony was saying was true, and that the NY Post also had info from the laptop and was preparing to report it 2 weeks before the 2020 election.

And given that Zuckerberg has now stated that the FBI 'warned' Facebook about the "Russian disinformation" that would soon be released, meaning the Post article.

And given that the FBI was thus working to cover up that info to help Brandon win the election, and was obviously successful in doing so with the help of a corrupt msm that was determined for Trump to lose the election - and that has since, in the case of nyt and some others, admitted they were wrong in covering up the laptop news.

Therefore, the FBI at its highest levels was corrupt in directly interfering in a US presidential election.

Can you or @BuilderBob6 think of any action of the FBI that could possibly be more corrupt and disgraceful than directly interfering in a US presidential election?
First of all, the FBI doesn’t prosecute anything or anyone. The Department of Justice does. There are a host of federal law-enforcement agencies that can and probably have been involved in the investigation of Hunter Biden. So, while you’re focusing on the FBI, you’re also going to need to come to the conclusion that every other federal law-enforcement agency that’s part of the investigation is somehow part of your conspiracy. You'll also need to come to the conclusion that the Trump Administration DOJ did not present an indictment to a federal grand jury.

So, if all of your suppositions in the post above are true, then the Trump administration deliberately withheld a Department of Justice indictment on Hunter Biden in an attempt by the Trump administration to throw in the election to Joe Biden.

You have a tendency to connect the dots that you see and like best, discount any other dots that might be connected, and turn it all into a nice clean easy to digest narrative. The real world is far more complex.

I don’t fault you for not understanding how these agencies and processes interact. It’s a federal grand jury that issues an indictment, and that indictment is based on a presentation by the Department of Justice (usually per the presentation of a U.S. Attorney's office, though main Justice can also act). The common reader doesn’t understand that there is a truckload of oversight and unlimited available federal, state, and local agencies that can contribute to a Department of Justice prosecution. The DOJ doesn’t need, and frequently will use an agency other than the FBI to secure a federal grand jury indictment, especially when they think that the evidence that they’ve accumulated through the federal grand jury warrants an indictment. The DOJ gets a copy of every FBI interview and can (and does) assign other agencies to investigate further or instead of the FBI if they're not satisfied with the FBI effort. It doesn't happen often, but it happens 'not infrequently'.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
First of all, the FBI doesn’t prosecute anything or anyone. The department of justice does. there are a host of federal law-enforcement agencies that can and probably have been involved in the investigation of Hunter Biden. so, while you’re focusing on the FBI, you’re also going to need to come to the conclusion that every other federal law-enforcement agency that’s part of the investigation is somehow part of your conspiracy.

Second of all if all of your suppositions in the post above are true, then the Trump administration deliberately withheld a department of justice indictment on Hunter Biden in an attempt by the Trump administration to throw in the election to Joe Biden.

You have a tendency to connect the dots that you see and like best, discount any other dots that might be connected, and turn it all into a nice clean easy to digest narrative. The real world is far more complex.

I don’t fault you for not understanding how these agencies and processes interact. It’s the federal grand jury that issues the indictment, and that indictment is based on a presentation by the department of justice. The common reader doesn’t understand that there is a truckload of oversight and unlimited available federal, state, and local agencies that can contribute to a department of justice prosecution. The DOJ doesn’t need, and frequently will use an agency other than the FBI to secure a federal grand jury indictment, especially when they think that the evidence that they’ve accumulated through the federal grand jury warrants an indictment.
I didn't say anything about indictments.

I said that executives in the FBI knew that what Bobulinski was saying publicly and the NY Post was going to report about Hunter's laptop was true and not Russian disinfo, and acted to cover it up so it would not impact the election.

I didn't say anything about indictments.

I said that executives in the FBI knew that what Bobulinski was saying publicly and the NY Post was going to report about Hunter's laptop was true and not Russian disinfo, and acted to cover it up so it would not impact the election.
But that information would also have been in the hands of the DOJ. If they didn’t think the FBI was appropriately acting on it, there were unlimited other options besides the FBI.

But that information would also have been in the hands of the DOJ. If they didn’t think the FBI was appropriately acting on it, there were unlimited other options besides the FBI.
The FBI picked up the laptop from the repair place. We have no way to know what they did with it after that, but we do know, if Zuck is to be believed, that they warned fb to be on the watch for Russian disinfo.

We also know now that Bobulinski and the NY Post were telling the truth. The FBI knew it then.

Trump made the charge during a debate, and Brandon lied about it, and the FBI knew Brandon was lying.

Let's say Barr ordered the FBI to give him the laptop. The FBI could have simply declined, citing some rule about handling evidence or the like. How could Barr force them since the FBI itself is the enforcer?

What are the odds the Big Guy’s brother called him as he was being interviewed by the FBI? Smells like corruption at the highest level

What are the odds the Big Guy’s brother called him as he was being interviewed by the FBI? Smells like corruption at the highest level
Exactly...just a little reminder the big guy was lurking in the background.

To JMac's credit, I think he will shortly concede that the FBI is indeed corrupt as shown by the laptop coverup.

Bob and some others, on the other hand, will blather on regardless while ducking the question.

The FBI picked up the laptop from the repair place. We have no way to know what they did with it after that, but we do know, if Zuck is to be believed, that they warned fb to be on the watch for Russian disinfo.

We also know now that Bobulinski and the NY Post were telling the truth. The FBI knew it then.

Trump made the charge during a debate, and Brandon lied about it, and the FBI knew Brandon was lying.

Let's say Barr ordered the FBI to give him the laptop. The FBI could have simply declined, citing some rule about handling evidence or the like. How could Barr force them since the FBI itself is the enforcer?
That’s a bunch of suppositions and a conclusion based on a lot of “ifs.” Facebook and the intelligence community knew that there was a major spread of Russian disinformation? That’s the most elementary given there could be.

And I know it was just a word choice and not a technical assessment, but “the FBI is the enforcer” is not necessarily so. Without a prosecutor they cannot get a friggin search, arrest warrant, or indictment. DOJ knows everything the FBI does, and has other options if they aren’t satisfied.

That’s a bunch of suppositions and a conclusion based on a lot of “ifs.” Facebook and the intelligence community knew that there was a major spread of Russian disinformation? That’s the most elementary given there could be.

And I know it was just a word choice and not a technical assessment, but “the FBI is the enforcer” is not necessarily so. Without a prosecutor they cannot get a friggin search, arrest warrant, or indictment. DOJ knows everything the FBI does, and has other options if they aren’t satisfied.
I thought the computer guy called the FBI and told them he had Hunter's laptop, and some agents came and picked it up. Are you saying the agents needed some type of clearance from the DOJ just to do that?

I thought the computer guy called the FBI and told them he had Hunter's laptop, and some agents came and picked it up. Are you saying the agents needed some type of clearance from the DOJ just to do that?
Not at all.

But when that laptop becomes part of a federal grand jury investigation, the department of justice sees its contents.

Not at all.

But when that laptop becomes part of a federal grand jury investigation, the department of justice sees its contents.
In that case, there is no reason to assume the DOJ saw the contents until after the corruptly elected Biden and his team took office - if even then, as they wouldn't want to see it.

I know you don't agree, but I believe a similar type of corruption is likely going on with the Jan 6 videos the FBI is sitting on - and that eventually it will be revealed as the laptop/election corruption has been revealed. Maybe sooner rather than later if the reports of 20 or so FBI whistleblowers coming forward are true.

Statements like “there’s no reason to believe” and “I know you won’t agree but I believe“ are completely bereft of any supporting evidence.

Statements like “there’s no reason to believe” and “I know you won’t agree but I believe“ are completely bereft of any supporting evidence.
Trying to find a way not to concede the FBI was corrupt in this case?

Since this is a Purdue board, why not step up like a true Boilermaker would and admit you now agree that the FBI was corrupt in the laptop/election case. There is no shame in admitting you were wrong.

Why do Democrats and Trump haters love and defend the FBI so much?
Law enforcement.

I love and defend law enforcement. And I would never broad brush entire categories of people into law enforcement lovers or FBI lovers.

Now watch—QAnon guy is gonna give your post a “like.”

Last edited:
Trying to find a way not to concede the FBI was corrupt in this case?

Since this is a Purdue board, why not step up like a true Boilermaker would and admit you now agree that the FBI was corrupt in the laptop/election case. There is no shame in admitting you were wrong.
That’s kinda ridiculous.

You’re saying you have anecdotal evidence, no ability to see the complete picture, and no experience in the field to support your theory—why not just agree with you!

It’s a drastic, ridiculous, oversimplification with no concept of what the world of complex, federal law enforcement is like.

And fwiw, a whole bunch of “true Boilermakers “ that haven’t posted in this thread have thanked me in pms for taking on the conspiracy theory whackos.

• Haha
That’s kinda ridiculous.

You’re saying you have anecdotal evidence, no ability to see the complete picture, and no experience in the field to support your theory—why not just agree with you!

It’s a drastic, ridiculous, oversimplification with no concept of what the world of complex, federal law enforcement is like.

And fwiw, a whole bunch of “true Boilermakers “ that haven’t posted in this thread have thanked me in pms for taking on the conspiracy theory whackos.
Is it simplistic to ask why the FBI/DOJ is sitting on Hunter’s laptop? Or are you of the believe the laptop is fake? Bet the “whole bunch of true Boilermakers” amounts to 3 of the usual suspects

In that case, there is no reason to assume the DOJ saw the contents until after the corruptly elected Biden and his team took office - if even then, as they wouldn't want to see it.
Ok, to restate to help you understand, @HoosierfanJM , there is reason to assume that Barr or others at DOJ that were not anti-Trump did not see the contents, or otherwise they would have made those contents known so that voters could have a clearer picture of what a corrupt hack Biden is. That would have been a true service to the nation to give voters that information. Many no doubt would have still voted for Biden because of their irrational hatred of Trump despite his sound policies for the nation - but the voters should have had that info in making their choices.

I know you don't agree, but I believe a similar type of corruption is likely going on with the Jan 6 videos the FBI is sitting on - and that eventually it will be revealed as the laptop/election corruption has been revealed. Maybe sooner rather than later if the reports of 20 or so FBI whistleblowers coming forward are true.
I said I believe a similar type of corruption is likely - not certain but likely. Why? Because the FBI had proved itself (or at least that faction responsible) to be corrupt in the laptop/election coverup, the intent of which was to hurt Trump. The motivation in sitting on the videos is likely to be the same - to hurt Trump - and by the same faction.

Is it simplistic to ask why the FBI/DOJ is sitting on Hunter’s laptop? Or are you of the believe the laptop is fake? Bet the “whole bunch of true Boilermakers” amounts to 3 of the usual suspects
A perfect example: “sitting on.” While I’m familiar with that saying, I have no idea what it has to do with investigative evidence.

Ok, to restate to help you understand, @HoosierfanJM , there is reason to assume that Barr or others at DOJ that were not anti-Trump did not see the contents, or otherwise they would have made those contents known so that voters could have a clearer picture of what a corrupt hack Biden is. That would have been a true service to the nation to give voters that information. Many no doubt would have still voted for Biden because of their irrational hatred of Trump despite his sound policies for the nation - but the voters should have had that info in making their choices.

I said I believe a similar type of corruption is likely - not certain but likely. Why? Because the FBI had proved itself (or at least that faction responsible) to be corrupt in the laptop/election coverup, the intent of which was to hurt Trump. The motivation in sitting on the videos is likely to be the same - to hurt Trump - and by the same faction.
Nope. That open investigation has had complete access by DOJ and a Trump-appointed US Attorney if it’s not a main Justice case. And that US Attorney consulted with Barr. Because that is how it works. Always.

I think my biggest problem with your posts (not with you) is that you cannot possibly have the ability to know what you’re talking about. But you draw conclusions anyway.

True Boilermakers wouldn't be crawling out from under their desks to thank you in private for doing what they feel inadequate to do - not that you have done a decent job of it with your childish Qanon accusations.

That has made as much sense as if someone repeatedly said the H above your screen name stands for horsesh*t - even though there is evidence in your posts that would support that claim.

• Love
Nope. That open investigation has had complete access by DOJ and a Trump-appointed US Attorney if it’s not a main Justice case. And that US Attorney consulted with Barr. Because that is how it works. Always.
You cannot possibly have the ability to know that is how is works "always" or in this specific case.

I think my biggest problem with your posts (not with you) is that you cannot possibly have the ability to know what you’re talking about. But you draw conclusions anyway.
See above.

ADVERTISEMENT