ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad they are clarifying this a little

Since you like the guy enough to make him your avatar, maybe you should use this picture of him as your avatar!

3b11c81f-dd51-4fc4-b587-820ba3422fc4-JakeAngeli_Jan15_Sketches_4.JPG
Your seeming support of the police state is an unwelcome surprise to me.

The police state kept this guy in solitary confinement for months, no doubt further deteriorating his unstable mental condition. You are fine with that, are you?

Big fan of the gulags? Maybe a latent fascist, but not yet completely revealed like @BNIBoiler?

Easily offended by vile, offensive, , unsourced, zero-evidence backed conspiracy theories and refusal to condemn a violent insurrection against the American democracy, and a poster who includes a picture of a bayonet carrying criminal with every post?

I'm completely offended by that.

3c7ab98c7680e5d41f5e1cf84877bff398-13-jerry-riots.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg
“Pro American “ liberal who is “defending “ democracy won’t even say he proudly displays the American flag. Roger that

“Pro American “ liberal who is “defending “ democracy won’t even say he proudly displays the American flag. Roger that
What the hell is wrong with you! I’ve proudly displayed the flag and done far more.

You are far more comfortable condemning me then condemning a bayonet carrying insurrectionist.

That’s disgusting.

But this thread will now always contain those images of who you support, who you add the picture of to every one of your posts, and who you refuse to condemn.

Because every time you post you add a picture of a violent, bayonet carrying insurrectionist. You may talk out of both sides of your mouth and say that you condemn things, but the proof is clear in your visual. You label and name call, but you do not take down that profile picture.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with you! I’ve proudly displayed the flag and done far more.

You are far more comfortable condemning me then condemning a bayonet carrying insurrectionist.

That’s disgusting.
Glad you finally answered the question. Before you got on this board I condemned the Jan 6 riot

Glad you finally answered the question. Before you got on this board I condemned the Jan 6 riot
How dare you respond to my post with a profile picture of the QAnon Shaman January 6th insurrectionist!

Shame.

Finally,
I never expected to “convert” your awful, offensive mind-set. My purpose with these posts has been to reveal the lengths vile, disgusting, conspiracy theory-believing people will go to avoid condemnation of the obvious, most vile, anti-American behavior.

How dare you respond to my post with a profile picture of the QAnon Shaman January 6th insurrectionist!

Shame.
Nice try triggered liberal. I’ll keep it until at least next month after the Calvary rescues the country. If the Republicans win Congress I might replace it with another picture that will trigger the left

Reactions: SKYDOG
You seem easily offended today - maybe stressed by the Cornpopper clash tomorrow?

Some supporting evidence I know of offhand:

a. A senior NYT reporter said on a hot mic that Jan 6 was crawling with informants.
b. Video shows one loud and obnoxious guy named Ray exhorting the crowd to go "into the Capitol", not just to the Capitol, yet that guy has not been arrested as a dangerous conspirator or seditious miscreant or whatever.

There is likely much more supporting evidence but, as @BNIBoiler said recently when revealing himself as a fascist, why should the feds release any video if it shows they were complicit in encouraging the riot?
You seem to hate the FBI more than black folks.

Anyhow, you don’t even know if the FBI did anything nefarious on Jan 6. It is not up to the FBI to release any video. They release video at the request from different entities, in this case the Jan 6 commission wants them to. Or perhaps a court order to do so. I never said that they should not release the entire 1400 hours, or whatever you said. My point is no one going to willing release footage that would make them look bad unless they are forced to do so.

What was fascist was the Chump administration and the Jan 6 insurrection.

Careful…having no ties to QAnon may not protect you from the politicized gov. attacks. The dems nominee for SCOTUS that turtle head saved the country from is continuing to show how warped he is…even after his attack on parents. Here he goes after a Catholic father that also has no ties to QAnon or Antifa which apparently is of no concern to Merrick. Naming a baby Merrick had to create some psychological issues…just like Sue. Even Johnny knew that. Oh, Merrick is right on top of the major issues of the day…

Do we get to present a differing account of the incident or just believe what the extremists say happened?

This is a rare statement from the FBI as they don’t comment about ongoing investigations…….which obviously helps people say whatever they want about what the FBI did or didn’t do. Obviously you choose to believe them. Why would they lie?

In its statement Monday, the FBI refuted the family’s allegations that SWAT team members or operators were involved in the arrest, and claimed FBI agents knocked on Houck's front door, identified themselves as FBI agents, and asked him to exit the residence.
He did so and was taken into custody without incident,” the statement said.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
A serious emotional issue...has to be a teacher that lives in a shell where he or she has a captive audience that has to buy into his or her feelings. Thank God I didn't administer some mental abuse...not only for my morals...but the fragility of this emotional wreck. Riveting is about as peaceful, kind, emotionally stable person as possible and he elicited numerous photos from his or her media feeds. It was hard to make out which was Ray Epps since many were turned or maybe even cropped...sad...
Ray Epps. Lol. Just a matter of time before he came up.

• Haha
History will show that Biden was the worst President of all time. It is more than obvious.
You need to read more history.

James Buchanan sat back and watched the Civil War start. I don’t like Biden OR Trump, and I would say neither one is THAT bad.

Both might end up bottom 5 or 10, but Buchanan probably has the bottom nailed down for a while.

You need to read more history.

James Buchanan sat back and watched the Civil War start. I don’t like Biden OR Trump, and I would say neither one is THAT bad.

Both might end up bottom 5 or 10, but Buchanan probably has the bottom nailed down for a while.
I really can’t imagine a worse president with policy and the lies to the people. Biden is making history and it’s bad.

I really can’t imagine a worse president with policy and the lies to the people. Biden is making history and it’s bad.
Worse president with lies to the people would probably be the guy before him. I mean he’s still doing it.

Policies are in the eye of the beholder. Presidents by and large aren’t judged by that, because policy originates elsewhere.

You want to make sure policies go your way? Control Congress.

Do we get to present a differing account of the incident or just believe what the extremists say happened?

This is a rare statement from the FBI as they don’t comment about ongoing investigations…….which obviously helps people say whatever they want about what the FBI did or didn’t do. Obviously you choose to believe them. Why would they lie?

In its statement Monday, the FBI refuted the family’s allegations that SWAT team members or operators were involved in the arrest, and claimed FBI agents knocked on Houck's front door, identified themselves as FBI agents, and asked him to exit the residence.
He did so and was taken into custody without incident,” the statement said.

based upon the politization of the FBI why would I or anyone place their stance above another? You could be right, but the FBI heads today like some other arms of this administration can NOT be trusted on face value...not at this time.

FWIW, we know he was involved even if we don't know the full extent...and I don't believe he was charged. Actually, correct me if wrong but aren't there many in prison all this time and NOT charged as insurrectionists which brings about a couple of questions as why so long and why not?

FWIW, those that broke the law and Ray Epps encouragement are mutally exclusive. In spite of the encouragement by Ray, rioters chose to do what they did on their own. Still, there are a lot of questions that reside...

Surprised the 'paper of record' has not taken this down yet. Aren't you, Bob and @HoosierfanJM ?

Consistent with what the senior nyt reporter said on hot mic.

based upon the politization of the FBI why would I or anyone place their stance above another? You could be right, but the FBI heads today like some other arms of this administration can NOT be trusted on face value...not at this time.
The head of the FBI is the same under this administration as it was under the last administration. The director’s party affiliation is the same as it was with the previous director……..and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that……….to the first one.
Tell me, specifically, how does an organization of 35,000 people become politicized against one man or party? Are there not republicans in that number……and republicans at the highest levels, like the director? Are you simply putting them all in the RINO category and calling it a day? When the decision is supposedly made to unfairly go after Trump there’s NOBODY in the room that objects? No republicans, no fair minded people, no people of conscience that speak up? Everybody involved in making policy at the FBI is out to get trump and the pubs, that’s what we’re supposed to believe.

The head of the FBI is the same under this administration as it was under the last administration. The director’s party affiliation is the same as it was with the previous director……..and the one before that and the one before that and the one before that……….to the first one.
Tell me, specifically, how does an organization of 35,000 people become politicized against one man or party? Are there not republicans in that number……and republicans at the highest levels, like the director? Are you simply putting them all in the RINO category and calling it a day? When the decision is supposedly made to unfairly go after Trump there’s NOBODY in the room that objects? No republicans, no fair minded people, no people of conscience that speak up? Everybody involved in making policy at the FBI is out to get trump and the pubs, that’s what we’re supposed to believe.
You’re responding to Art Linkletter, who thinks that the violence at the January 6th insurrection was a tug of war over a fence.

It’s like trying to explain calculus to a celery stick.

You do realize Purdue is beating Minnesota 10-3. If you care to watch it’s on ESPN2

We don’t know he’s involved……at all. That’s a BS statement. We know he encouraged people to go to the Capitol.

GD what a douchebag. You’re here too…….DUH.
I can multitask. Even if I couldn’t, why the f**k do you care what I’m doing?
Lol

GD what a douchebag. You’re here too…….DUH.
I can multitask. Even if I couldn’t, why the f**k do you care what I’m doing?
I wasn’t on this board during game. Been on game thread and saw your alert thinking you were watching game until I opened it up. Keep the dream alive comrade Bob

I wasn’t on this board during game. Been on game thread and saw your alert thinking you were watching game until I opened it up. Keep the dream alive comrade Bob
Why do you even care what I’m doing during a damn game? I posted during a commercial, is that ok with you? Am I less of a fan because I posted, is that the point your petty ass is trying make? Jesus, you’re supposedly in Hawaii. Go to the beach or enjoy the view…….or just watch the game without reacting to what I or anybody else does.

• Haha
Why do you even care what I’m doing during a damn game? I posted during a commercial, is that ok with you? Am I less of a fan because I posted, is that the point your petty ass is trying make? Jesus, you’re supposedly in Hawaii. Go to the beach or enjoy the view…….or just watch the game without reacting to what I or anybody else does.
The irony

• Love
Hopefully I'll get to this tonight. Kim's father's birthday is in a bit and I want to read about the football game and such until I shower....that hasn't been mentioned 1000 times....yet...

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Tell me, specifically, how does an organization of 35,000 people become politicized against one man or party?
That is a great question because that is what has happened. What can explain it, Bob?

I do not think it is the director, who is an outsider and really has no chance against the upper floor lifers. Rather, it is this latter group that works against anyone they cannot control.

As Schumer pointed out indirectly, there are very few the upper floor lifers cannot control. Obviously, they controlled Obama and now Biden very easily, but Trump was and is a different story.

It’s amazing how your dementia kicks in when you are questioned about your positions.
True, but Brandon seems to be suffering it all the time, not just on the rare occasions when his handlers mess up and someone gets close enough to question him.

It’s amazing how your dementia kicks in when you are questioned about your positions.
I’m at Kim’s fathers house on her phone. You can search all you want to explain yourself. I said I would answer you on something that should be obvious later. That way you have time to understand your fantasy before I explain the obvious. You lose again on the FBI. Later as I said. Now read what you wrote and give it some thought

Reactions: BSIT and Crayfish57
Worse president with lies to the people would probably be the guy before him. I mean he’s still doing it.

Policies are in the eye of the beholder. Presidents by and large aren’t judged by that, because policy originates elsewhere.

You want to make sure policies go your way? Control Congress.
So democrats will lose in the mid-term in several places because 3 million people have entered our country illegally in just the last 12 months. 1 million of which are getaways. What "policy" did Congress pass (which they don't pass - they pass laws which the Executive Branch is required to enact) since Biden was elected that lead to the historic number of people and drugs entering our country?

Hint: the answer is none.

"Policy" is set by the Executive Branch. Not Congress. If you don't have access to School House Rock here's an explanation of Executive Orders:

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog...-what-are-they-and-how-do-presidents-use-them

I would have responded to “almighty” late last night (her father was 81), but when I got home, I couldn’t remember how to change my depends on my own, and after eating what I shouldn’t have they were very…very …tight! It was quite a dilemma of which I’m sure you are aware of the many problems that occur, by watching TV the last couple of years with the head of the mental midgets suffering from such, along with the typical neurosis held by all those that want control. What wasn’t apparent to some, should be more easily seen today, but then I recall other things continually missed and so that assumption may not be correct.

Then to make things worse I got up very early today to get my daily zoom meeting with both of my groups out of the way. QAnon took longer since someone was asking questions if drinking blood produced the idiots we see in the party as a result of covid. I kept trying to assure this person I didn’t know, but she was like the little gnat we see so often here continually flying around with total focus on someone but no purpose. The Proud Boys just wanted to know where the 35 of them should be next to counter Antifa. I told them to just be staged and ready to go once I know where to go.

I tried to get those things out of the way quickly since today is Kim’s birthday. I thought about a simple math exercise to state her age, but one laugh previously was enough. Anyway, from what I recall from the very beginning of your post was your implications that the FBI worked under different administrations and therefore would not be politicized in their use. If we knew nothing about the results of those implications suggested, a reasonable hypothesis for testing would be assumed. However, when you KNOW for a fact that the FBI and the IRS under O’bummer have been used as a political army to attack opposition, then the fallacy of the implications are already known rendering the implications as another measure of a futile attack on thought (Some media…the ones you swallow knew too).

Bob, you need to get over yourself. Your opinions are meaningless as are mine and nobody owes you a response in your timeline because you are not that phucking important and there are other things that are…even if they may not be other’s initial desires of occupation. I understand that…obviously you don’t. You know the old saying...silliness in equals sillyiness out or something like that.

Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
Bob is the definition of irony . How any living being can be so tragicaly unaware of themselves is mind boggling.
truly the lack of awareness is rarely seen to the same degree in others. As funny as it is, there is a certain sadness after taste

ADVERTISEMENT