ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad they are clarifying this a little

A very simple question to you is do you work in education or the government?
Oh?

Here's a very simple answer:

I'm sure as hell not giving one iota of background information about myself to the guy with the QAnon avatar. People that ascribe to that crazy-ass stuff can get people killed, or at the very least cause incredible problems.

Let's give you the ultimate benefit of the doubt: your claim that you don't think of yourself as a QAnon adherent. Alternatively you've said you either:

1) unknowingly ascribed the QAnon avatar to a "buffalo man," or
2) you use the QAnon avatar because you think it's a funny way to troll.

Your best case scenarios would make you either 1) incredibly stupid, or 2) someone that takes pleasure in virulent anti-democracy, anti-American conspiracy garbage.

You can take your very simple questions and shove them, along with the pathetic things you have posted.

Last edited:
Oh?

Here's a very simple answer:

I'm sure as hell not giving one iota of background information about myself to the guy with the QAnon avatar. People that ascribe to that crazy-ass stuff can get people killed, or at the very least cause incredible problems.

Let's give you the ultimate benefit of the doubt: your claim that you don't think of yourself as a QAnon adherent. Alternatively you've said you either:

1) unknowingly ascribed the QAnon avatar to a "buffalo man," or
2) you use the QAnon avatar because you think it's a funny way to troll.

Your best case scenarios would make you either 1) incredibly stupid, or 2) someone that takes pleasure in virulent anti-democracy, anti-American conspiracy garbage.

You can take your very simple questions and shove them, along with the pathetic things you have posted.
I think you just confirmed my suspicion. So you try to associate me with QAnon and when I deny all association with them and no knowledge of their Buffalo Man logo, you consider me stupid implying I have to know. Has it ever occurred to you that the reason "I'm stupid" is because I have no knowledge or association with them. In fact you seem to be more of an expert on them than the "right wing wackos" you accuse.

The irony of your triggered reaction to the Buffalo Man is telling. Since you are an expert on all things QAnon, when did they start using the Buffalo Man logo? Like I said, I switched to this a long time ago. Maybe you out to go back to the classroom and focus on teaching our return to your government cubicle and "Don't Tread" on this board.

I think you just confirmed my suspicion. So you try to associate me with QAnon and when I deny all association with them and no knowledge of their Buffalo Man logo, you consider me stupid implying I have to know. Has it ever occurred to you that the reason "I'm stupid" is because I have no knowledge or association with them. In fact you seem to be more of an expert on them than the "right wing wackos" you accuse.

The irony of your triggered reaction to the Buffalo Man is telling. Since you are an expert on all things QAnon, when did they start using the Buffalo Man logo? Like I said, I switched to this a long time ago. Maybe you out to go back to the classroom and focus on teaching our return to your government cubicle and "Don't Tread" on this board.
I don't "consider" you stupid.

Per your post above, you are either
  1. lying, or
  2. were incredibly ignorant, and when informed about the incredibly offensive ramifications and symbolism in adding that picture to everything you post, you then responded by doing nothing about it.
Which makes you posting with the world's most famous QAnon US Capitol arrestee as your avatar -- deliberate.

When you Google anything to do with the QAnon Shaman from Buffalo, the images that immediately appear include these:

GettyImages-1230453313.jpg

Y27T6RDTQBBYTEBHCRC5UMI6X4.jpg

Screen-Shot-2021-11-17-at-7.00.00-PM-696x466.png

Note the bayonet attached to his American flagpole/"Q Sent Me" sign.
THERE'S THE AVATAR YOU PRINT EVERY TIME YOU POST

Last edited:
I googled him and could find no evidence he was a member of qanon other than that he said he was. However, given that he is apparently mentally ill, I do not see how he could be believed to be a member and/or to understand what it meant to be a member, it appears. Sort of like Brandon in that respect.

He was not accused of violence, and yet has been put away for 41 months by the police state. Do you consider that justice, JMac?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/jan-6-rioter-known-as-qanon-shaman-sentenced-to-41-months

Reactions: BSIT
I googled him and could find no evidence he was a member of qanon other than that he said he was. However, given the he is apparently mentally ill, I do not see how he could be believed to be a member and/or to understand what it meant to be a member, it appears. Sort of like Brandon in that respect.

He was not accused of violence, and yet has been put away for 41 months by the police state. Do you consider that justice, JMac?

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/jan-6-rioter-known-as-qanon-shaman-sentenced-to-41-months
  • Leading a group into the barricaded halls of Congress in an attempt to overthrow the U.S. Presidential election
  • While armed with a bayonet.
  • Invading the Congressional floor, taking over the Speaker's podium, and raising his arms in (he thought) victory with his bayonet at his side?
From that same article:

"He has acknowledged using a bullhorn to rile up the mob, offering thanks in a prayer while in the Senate for having the chance to get rid of traitors and scratching out a threatening note to Vice President Mike Pence saying, “It’s Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming!”

Though he isn’t accused of violence, prosecutors say Chansley, of Arizona, was the “public face of the Capitol riot” who went into the attack with a weapon, ignored repeated police orders to leave the building and gloated about his actions in the days immediately after the attack." ...

In the year before the Capitol riot, Chansley appeared in costume at pro-Trump events, protests over face mask requirements and at a gathering of Trump supporters in November 2020 outside an election office in downtown Phoenix where votes from the presidential race were being counted.

His attorney has said Chansley was “horrendously smitten” by Trump and believed like other rioters that Trump had called him to the Capitol, but later felt betrayed after Trump refused to grant him and others who participated in the insurrection a pardon.

Watkins has said Chansley had been under pressure from family members not to plead guilty because they believed Trump would be reinstated as president and pardon him."

That guy should be serving a whole lot more than three years, five months. Insurrection has consequences. He's also damn lucky that when he ignored (vastly outnumbered) police commands while armed with a bayonet, he wasn't immediately shot. There was complete justification for doing so.

And you know damn well that there is no such thing as a "QAnon membership." It's an extremely dangerous on-line conspiracy theory, not Netflix.

There are seriously deranged people that ascribe to it, and former President Trump who recently shared an image of himself with a Q pin and a caption "The Storm is coming."

But back to my point. There is a poster here that uses that guy as his avatar, has been informed of the facts surrounding him, and continues to use it as his avatar..

now please refrain from any responses that center on Hunter Biden or any other deranged insurrectionists.

Last edited:
Insurrection has consequences? So does murder and countless other crimes he was not charged with.

As far as I know, none of the Jan 6 rioters have been charged with insurrection. This could explain your confusion on this matter if you mistakenly think there was an insurrection.

Insurrection has consequences? So does murder and countless other crimes he was not charged with.

As far as I know, none of the Jan 6 rioters have been charged with insurrection. This could explain your confusion on this matter if you mistakenly think there was an insurrection.
Technically, you are right. None have been charged with "insurrection," because that's not the title of the applicable federal statute.

Now "Seditious Conspiracy?" Yes eleven charged with exactly that; let me assist with your "as far as I know" comment. (Now you know. You're welcome)

18 U.S. Code § 2384 - Seditious conspiracy​

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States

Technically, you are right. None have been charged with "insurrection," because that's not the title of the applicable federal statute.

Now "Seditious Conspiracy?" Yes eleven charged with exactly that; let me assist with your "as far as I know comment. (You're welcome)

Thus, technically you were wrong.

And the shaman was not charged with seditious conspiracy or with any act of violence.

Don't you wish like I do that the feds would release the 14,000 hours of footage so we can be reassured the feds are not corrupt? Or would you rather not know so that you could continue to harangue others even if in your confusion you might be technically wrong some more?

• Haha
Thus, technically you were wrong.

And the shaman was not charged with seditious conspiracy or with any act of violence.

Don't you wish like I do that the feds would release the 14,000 hours of footage so we can be reassured the feds are not corrupt? Or would you rather not know so that you could continue to harangue others even if in your confusion you might be technically wrong some more?
"Technically" because I did not cite the entire Seditious Conspiracy statute for you?

Let me be exact and technically on point:
Shame. On. You.

Pictures for you. Let's see if you condemn them or deflect:

GettyImages-1230505469.jpg

shutterstock_1889190778_web.jpg

merlin_182058765_baa458fd-763c-4667-98c2-327f5048fd79-articleLarge.jpg

images

Last edited:

Careful…having no ties to QAnon may not protect you from the politicized gov. attacks. The dems nominee for SCOTUS that turtle head saved the country from is continuing to show how warped he is…even after his attack on parents. Here he goes after a Catholic father that also has no ties to QAnon or Antifa which apparently is of no concern to Merrick. Naming a baby Merrick had to create some psychological issues…just like Sue. Even Johnny knew that. Oh, Merrick is right on top of the major issues of the day…

• Love
"Technically" because I did not cite the entire Seditious Conspiracy statute for you?

Shame. On. You.
That you consider a meaningless statement like that to be "exact and technically on point" is a further reflection of your confusion.

You continue to duck my question about if you think the feds should release the 14,000 of video or keep it hidden. I won't say something childish such as 'shame on you', but I do not think it speaks well of you to continue to duck it.

Shame. On. You.

Pictures for you. Let's see if you condemn them or deflect:

GettyImages-1230505469.jpg

shutterstock_1889190778_web.jpg

merlin_182058765_baa458fd-763c-4667-98c2-327f5048fd79-articleLarge.jpg

images
I condemn the violence and the despicable confed flag.

I also condemn any federal role in encouraging same and then covering it up, if that is the case.

That you consider a meaningless statement like that to be "exact and technically on point" is a further reflection of your confusion.

You continue to duck my question about if you think the feds should release the 14,000 of video or keep it hidden. I won't say something childish such as 'shame on you', but I do not think it speaks well of you to continue to duck it.
I think that the Federal Government should follow the laws and statutes regarding disclosure of evidence. Always.

I CONDEMN ANY CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT SOMEHOW LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS COMPLICIT WITH NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.

officer-daniel-hodges-capitol-ht-jc-210115_1610750472882_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

insurrectionaftermath2-1024x687.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe your news sources , as Riveting- and BSIT would say don't give you enough information to have known.

I'm here for you.

aa21b97250902c4f.jpg

I think that the Federal Government should follow the laws and statutes regarding disclosure of evidence. Always.

I CONDEMN ANY CONSPIRACY THEORY THAT SOMEHOW LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS COMPLICIT WITH NO SUPPORTING EVIDENCE.

officer-daniel-hodges-capitol-ht-jc-210115_1610750472882_hpMain_2_16x9_992.jpg

insurrectionaftermath2-1024x687.jpg
How about if there is supporting evidence?

How about if there is supporting evidence?
Nice. Offer nothing, ask offensive questions, and provide no actual information.

gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

For instance, I don't know for sure that this pictured vile idiot is spraying a chemical agent, but there is visual proof from January 6th on the grounds of the U.S. Capitol that he is spraying an orange substance.

You could respond with all kinds of questions "How does Riveting- know this isn't Gatorade?" "How does Riveting- know this isn't a picture from 1950 on a farm in Missouri?" and on and on, but it doesn't change the clear, vile picture.

TDS is a very dangerous affliction.
Hey QAnon avatar guy, your only conclusion from what you've been seeing is that people are Trump obsessed, not that there was a violent insurrection for which you proudly display a symbol and won't change?!?

I've got another deranged image for you:

ES5X4OSUPMI6XIEL6E4B546SA4.jpg

TDS is a very dangerous affliction.
A serious emotional issue...has to be a teacher that lives in a shell where he or she has a captive audience that has to buy into his or her feelings. Thank God I didn't administer some mental abuse...not only for my morals...but the fragility of this emotional wreck. Riveting is about as peaceful, kind, emotionally stable person as possible and he elicited numerous photos from his or her media feeds. It was hard to make out which was Ray Epps since many were turned or maybe even cropped...sad...

• Haha
Hey QAnon avatar guy, your only conclusion from what you've been seeing is that people are Trump obsessed, not that there was a violent insurrection for which you proudly display a symbol and won't change?!?

I've got another deranged image for you:

ES5X4OSUPMI6XIEL6E4B546SA4.jpg
You really are triggered. I hope you’re not in the classroom teaching.

A serious emotional issue...has to be a teacher that lives in a shell where he or she has a captive audience that has to buy into his or her feelings. Thank God I didn't administer some mental abuse...not only for my morals...but the fragility of this emotional wreck. Riveting is about as peaceful, kind, emotionally stable person as possible and he elicited numerous photos from his or her media feeds. It was hard to make out which was Ray Epps since many were turned or maybe even cropped...sad...
Hey! It's ol "sarcastic and confusing when asked about anti-democratic, anti-American things" guy!

Here ya go - comment on this:

11dc-investigate-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

Nice. Offer nothing, ask offensive questions, and provide no actual information.

gettyimages-1230454153-edit_custom-187589fa84d887c885a9c2031b8d865628d44653-s1100-c50.jpg

For instance, I don't know for sure that this pictured vile idiot is spraying a chemical agent, but there is visual proof from January 6th on the grounds of the U.S. Capitol that he is spraying an orange substance.

You could respond with all kinds of questions "How does Riveting- know this isn't Gatorade?" "How does Riveting- know this isn't a picture from 1950 on a farm in Missouri?" and on and on, but it doesn't change the clear, vile picture.
You seem easily offended today - maybe stressed by the Cornpopper clash tomorrow?

Some supporting evidence I know of offhand:

a. A senior NYT reporter said on a hot mic that Jan 6 was crawling with informants.
b. Video shows one loud and obnoxious guy named Ray exhorting the crowd to go "into the Capitol", not just to the Capitol, yet that guy has not been arrested as a dangerous conspirator or seditious miscreant or whatever.

There is likely much more supporting evidence but, as @BNIBoiler said recently when revealing himself as a fascist, why should the feds release any video if it shows they were complicit in encouraging the riot?

You seem easily offended today - maybe stressed by the Cornpopper clash tomorrow?

Some supporting evidence I know of offhand:

a. A senior NYT reporter said on a hot mic that Jan 6 was crawling with informants.
b. Video shows one loud and obnoxious guy named Ray exhorting the crowd to go "into the Capitol", not just to the Capitol, yet that guy has not been arrested as a dangerous conspirator or seditious miscreant or whatever.

There is likely much more supporting evidence but, as @BNIBoiler said recently when revealing himself as a fascist, why should the feds release any video if it shows they were complicit in encouraging the riot?
Easily offended by vile, offensive, , unsourced, zero-evidence backed conspiracy theories and refusal to condemn a violent insurrection against the American democracy, and a poster who includes a picture of a bayonet carrying criminal with every post?

I'm completely offended by that.

3c7ab98c7680e5d41f5e1cf84877bff398-13-jerry-riots.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Here is a law enforcement officer getting assaulted with an American flag.

capitol-riot-22.jpg

PS:

Nice QAnon avatar.
I thought they had guns? At any rate I don’t think they burned the American flag. Do you have an American flag? Hopefully you didn’t burn it

ADVERTISEMENT