ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad they are clarifying this a little

Oh I'm sure you can. That's what good little trolls do. Not that there aren't even more examples of Trump's word salads.
Uh oh, you’ve done it. New Pal is going to tag in a real piece of shit to back him up now.

Did King George start stuttering and forgetting his words in his mid 70s?
Did King George start stuttering and forgetting his words in his mid 70s?

No, like Biden he began stuttering at a young age. King George died in his late 50s He was able to give speeches with work and practice but he never completely lost his stutter. May I ask what are the symptoms of dementia that you see? Stuttering is a speech problem and is NOT a symptom of dementia.

If you have not seen it, there is an excellent film about the stuttering problems of King George VI, titled "The King's Speech". Colin Firth plays King George VI. Incidentally stuttering is not caused by dementia not is it associated with dementia.
You are correct. Stuttering and dimensia are not the same. Biden isn’t stuttering when he makes his gaffs.

No, like Biden he began stuttering at a young age. King George died in his late 50s He was able to give speeches with work and practice but he never completely lost his stutter. May I ask what are the symptoms of dementia that you see? Stuttering is a speech problem and is NOT a symptom of dementia.
Biden did not stutter, stammer and constantly lose his train of thought for the first 40 years of his public life.

Biden’s stutter began in childhood. He has said that he still has problems with some sounds and some words. I am not making any guesses or statements or diagnoses of Biden. All I am saying is stuttering is a speech problem and is not an indicator of intellectual abilities nor of dementia. It sounds like thinking from the Middle Ages. People who stutter need our understanding.

Reactions: TheCainer
When it is all said and done...I expect another to step forward. It can't be a pretty picture for his wife and loved ones seeing where he is and probably knowing it has been a lifelong goal of his. I can list a lot of things being thrown at Trump as a reason for any confusion, but ole Joe doesn't have that much to fight...not that much on his plate.

Ya know I have no idea how accurate 23&me is relative to their health predictions, but they have me as practically having no chance of Alzheimer's or maybe that was dementia, but yet my mother in her final months showed signs of not remembering "some" things. However, she knew everyone and had she been able to hide Easter Eggs she probably could find them. Still, having a loved one go through this..to the point that there is no recognition or memory of anyone has to be very tough to see a loved one not even know you...

Those that truly think he is okay, that is fine. However, for me I have to feel for him as far as this issue...
Just how does another "step forward"?

Barring a medical condition, you really think the dems will replace the man who won the most delegates in the primaries?

Take the polls however you want.......but Biden clearly has a decent chance to beat trump. You think Biden will just step down......or the party will install someone else based on .......what......the polls? A coin flip?

Biden is a proven moderate who appeals to independents and moderates. He is the dems best chance to beat trump and they know it. He's not going anywhere. Anyone who says otherwise is resorting to wishful thinking.

There is a huge amount of difference in what each has on his plate. If they had the same amount of support and the same amoount of attacks and then the same amount issues to deal with it would allow a much easier comparison in who forgets what. If you believe Biden is okay...that is fine with me. That is your choice.

Okay. Whatever you say.

Reactions: TheCainer
Reactions: Bethboilerfan
First it's stuttering (a precursor for dementia!) and then it's not.

I am so confused.

Why don't you guys get your stuff together and try again later?

You come across about as prepared as Trump.

:rolleyes:

read again cainer. I never said stuttering was a preclude to dementia. Others said the issue was his stuttering, not dementia. That is not the case as this and other articles point out. Unconfuse yourself. LOL

Reactions: atlboiler2156

Barring a medical condition, you really think the dems will replace the man who won the most delegates in the primaries?

Take the polls however you want.......but Biden clearly has a decent chance to beat trump. You think Biden will just step down......or the party will install someone else based on .......what......the polls? A coin flip?

Biden is a proven moderate who appeals to independents and moderates. He is the dems best chance to beat trump and they know it. He's not going anywhere. Anyone who says otherwise is resorting to wishful thinking.

It’s wishful thinking to believe Biden can Effectively carry his message, whatever that is, through the year to November. Ain’t gonna happen but you guys just keep on keeping on.

First it's stuttering (a precursor for dementia!) and then it's not.

I am so confused.

Why don't you guys get your stuff together and try again later?

You come across about as prepared as Trump.

:rolleyes:
You’re absolutely right. It’s not dementia. He’s just old, confused, and can’t speak anymore.

It is not a wishful thought. Why would I care if he runs anymore than anyone else? I'm just not convinced he isnt having a issues and the party is keeping him out of the public or very soft appearances. If he is your man...fine. I just think he has to be protected for the next 6 months. It really doesn't matter if I think what I do in the whole scheme. I wouldn't know how to define him outside of his trouble answering things. He has changed colors as much as a chameleon in a box if skittles. If enough votes (not using people) goes his way...assuming he remains the man he wins.

Not knowing much about him other than what I see what accomplishment(s) does he have?

How does any of that other than deflection address the difference in environments?

Oh I just think it’s cute when folks such as yourself come on here and put forward your thesis as to why you think Biden is unfit yet Trump shits garbage like this daily and there’s nary a word said. You can spare me the pearl clutching about Biden if you’re gonna let this crap skate.

Oh I just think it’s cute when folks such as yourself come on here and put forward your thesis as to why you think Biden is unfit yet Trump shits garbage like this daily and there’s nary a word said. You can spare me the pearl clutching about Biden if you’re gonna let this crap skate.
I asked your thoughts on the difference in environments, not another deflection. If you feel they are similar, who am I to tell you different? I have no desire to have you think like me, that would be much more boring

I asked your thoughts on the difference in environments, not another deflection. If you feel they are similar, who am I to tell you different? I have no desire to have you think like me, that would be much more boring

Wtf to you mean, environment? You mean earlier when you tried to excuse Trumps dumbfukkery on the stresses of being president, even though he barely does anything? That’s rich.

Wtf to you mean, environment? You mean earlier when you tried to excuse Trumps dumbfukkery on the stresses of being president, even though he barely does anything? That’s rich.
Look I think Biden has mental issues. You think Trump does. Fine, why the rage? What is threatening to you for you to go after me. You are not qualified to evaluate me and I have no desire to evaluate you. If you believe Biden is fine...that is okay. You don't owe me why you believe that, but why that thought is threatening to you might be worth reflection. It's okay here everyone is safe...

Look I think Biden has mental issues. You think Trump does. Fine, why the rage? What is threatening to you for you to go after me. You are not qualified to evaluate me and I have no desire to evaluate you. If you believe Biden is fine...that is okay. You don't owe me why you believe that, but why that thought is threatening to you might be worth reflection. It's okay here everyone is safe...
Advanced stages of TDS.

Come at me with an official medical diagnosis and then we can talk. Otherwise you’re doing nothing more than spouting off a slightly more eloquent right wing bullshit talking point while ignoring the nonsense being said every day by the guy in charge right now. Oh, and you can cut the woe is me act as well.

It is not a wishful thought. Why would I care if he runs anymore than anyone else? I'm just not convinced he isnt having a issues and the party is keeping him out of the public or very soft appearances. If he is your man...fine. I just think he has to be protected for the next 6 months. It really doesn't matter if I think what I do in the whole scheme. I wouldn't know how to define him outside of his trouble answering things. He has changed colors as much as a chameleon in a box if skittles. If enough votes (not using people) goes his way...assuming he remains the man he wins.

Not knowing much about him other than what I see what accomplishment(s) does he have?
Ha. He was a US senator for 36 years. If you don't care enough to do any research on him I'm sure as hell not going to try and educate you.

How do you know he has changed colors when you say you don't know much about him?

You certainly appear to be a Trump supporter to me.........and I see a lot of them saying he's not going to be the nominee. Hence the wishful thinking.

You think he's having issues because he's not doing public appearances during a pandemic?

You’re absolutely right. It’s not dementia. He’s just old, confused, and can’t speak anymore.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg is 87. Stephen Breyer is 81. Fauci is 79. Chuck Grassley is 86, Nancy Pelosi is 80, Mitch McConnell is 78, etc. people who judge people on the basis of age are ageists.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg is 87. Stephen Breyer is 81. Fauci is 79. Chuck Grassley is 86, Nancy Pelosi is 80, Mitch McConnell is 78, etc. people who judge people on the basis of age are ageists.
Huh? Who’s judging Joe on the basis of age? He is old. He’s also perpetually bewildered, and stutters and stammers a lot, all of which has just started occurring in his 70s, but I’m sure none of that has to do with dementia.

Huh? Who’s judging Joe on the basis of age? He is old. He’s also perpetually bewildered, and stutters and stammers a lot, all of which has just started occurring in his 70s, but I’m sure none of that has to do with dementia.

Are you the poster who constantly refers to Biden as “old” and with stereotypes of age? If not, I am sorry I mixed you up with another poster. My bad. He has stuttered (stammered) since grade school.

Are you the poster who constantly refers to Biden as “old” and with stereotypes of age? If not, I am sorry I mixed you up with another poster. My bad. He has stuttered (stammered) since grade school.
No. I call him Slow Joe, based on his inability to get a sentence or thought together in a reasonable time frame, which has just become an issue in the last year or so.

Come at me with an official medical diagnosis and then we can talk. Otherwise you’re doing nothing more than spouting off a slightly more eloquent right wing bullshit talking point while ignoring the nonsense being said every day by the guy in charge right now. Oh, and you can cut the woe is me act as well.
I have no desire to insult you. It serves no purpose. Nor do I need to describe your actions in a derogatory manner. I can. I'm pretty damn good at that. There are things we know we know. There are things we know we don't know. Then there are things we don't know we don't know and it is those that bite us.

I think ole Joe has some issues. That apparently was something you felt the need to control...my thoughts. Something that riled you? You attempted to address that by not addressing that and instead picking out a meme as though that was supporting evidence for comparison...some measure to test a difference. I mentioned the environment being different. You ignored that and attempted to ridicule those thoughts as a basis needed for comparison.

So what we have here is your attempt to provide a qualitative comparison with your sample, while ignoring...actually dismissing the importance of sample size and opportunity for defects which brings us to the part where you don't know what you don't know. Consequently, I suggest you review testing for difference in qualitative comparisons while ignoring sample size and opportunity for defects.

It is not an issue for me to address your hate for Trump and would vote for anything instead of him. You have the right to believe whatever you want as you have shown for some time in this forum. It is quite alright. You also have the right to dislike anything I say or what anyone or anything suggests favoring Trump over anything. I don't seek your approval and have no issue you not seeking mine either.

Ha. He was a US senator for 36 years. If you don't care enough to do any research on him I'm sure as hell not going to try and educate you.

How do you know he has changed colors when you say you don't know much about him?

You certainly appear to be a Trump supporter to me.........and I see a lot of them saying he's not going to be the nominee. Hence the wishful thinking.

You think he's having issues because he's not doing public appearances during a pandemic?
I was asking for an accomplishment, not how long he occupied a position. He appears to have moved much father towards the cliff than when he was under Obama. Compared to what I see on the left side, yeah I'm a Trump supporter.

You do confuse me with wishful thinking although I do appreciate using "thinking" rather than "feeling" as that does tend to lean to a side of the aisle. Why in the world would I wish he was not the man for the dems? Who would I rather see from that side? Seriously, why would I not want him to be the person? That baffles me.

I do NOT think he is having issues because he's not doing public appearances during the pandemic. Conversely, I think he is having some issues just due to health issues. The lack of appearances is to restrain the opportunities for that to be shown. However, none of that matters in what I think and I'm fine with that.

I have no desire to insult you. It serves no purpose. Nor do I need to describe your actions in a derogatory manner. I can. I'm pretty damn good at that. There are things we know we know. There are things we know we don't know. Then there are things we don't know we don't know and it is those that bite us.

I think ole Joe has some issues. That apparently was something you felt the need to control...my thoughts. Something that riled you? You attempted to address that by not addressing that and instead picking out a meme as though that was supporting evidence for comparison...some measure to test a difference. I mentioned the environment being different. You ignored that and attempted to ridicule those thoughts as a basis needed for comparison.

So what we have here is your attempt to provide a qualitative comparison with your sample, while ignoring...actually dismissing the importance of sample size and opportunity for defects which brings us to the part where you don't know what you don't know. Consequently, I suggest you review testing for difference in qualitative comparisons while ignoring sample size and opportunity for defects.

It is not an issue for me to address your hate for Trump and would vote for anything instead of him. You have the right to believe whatever you want as you have shown for some time in this forum. It is quite alright. You also have the right to dislike anything I say or what anyone or anything suggests favoring Trump over anything. I don't seek your approval and have no issue you not seeking mine either.

The problem I have with you and others on this board is that you are saying Joe has dementia with zero proof. I’ve brought this Up multiple times. I’ve also stated my mother has it and there are absolutely no similarities at all. You’re making a baseless accusation, it’s as simple as that. It’s also just ridiculous. He wouldn’t be running if he had dementia, and if you’re smart enough to string together a five paragraph diatribe trying to defend your stance, you should also be able to just use some basis common sense.

The problem I have with you and others on this board is that you are saying Joe has dementia with zero proof. I’ve brought this Up multiple times. I’ve also stated my mother has it and there are absolutely no similarities at all. You’re making a baseless accusation, it’s as simple as that. It’s also just ridiculous. He wouldn’t be running if he had dementia, and if you’re smart enough to string together a five paragraph diatribe trying to defend your stance, you should also be able to just use some basis common sense.
Look: I don’t hate Joe, and might even consider voting for him, depending on who he picks for his VP/successor. I prefer Trump’s policies but am weary of his nonstop noise.

But let’s not act like there’s not something off with Biden. He ain’t what he was 5-10 years ago, not even close.

I was asking for an accomplishment, not how long he occupied a position. He appears to have moved much father towards the cliff than when he was under Obama. Compared to what I see on the left side, yeah I'm a Trump supporter.

You do confuse me with wishful thinking although I do appreciate using "thinking" rather than "feeling" as that does tend to lean to a side of the aisle. Why in the world would I wish he was not the man for the dems? Who would I rather see from that side? Seriously, why would I not want him to be the person? That baffles me.

I do NOT think he is having issues because he's not doing public appearances during the pandemic. Conversely, I think he is having some issues just due to health issues. The lack of appearances is to restrain the opportunities for that to be shown. However, none of that matters in what I think and I'm fine with that.
As a senator for 36 years, he clearly has a record of accomplishment you could see and judge if you choose to. I have no reason to supply you with something you have no interest in finding out for yourself.

You find it baffling that trumpers like you wouldn't want him as the nominee? Really? Trump and his supporters have made it clear for months they would rather face Bernie or Warren......for what I hope are obvious reasons to you. That has been a common theme for some time.......you don't subscribe to it?

I mean, assuming you want trump to win.......Biden clearly presents the biggest challenge to that. If you "want him to be the person", I guess you think someone else would be a tougher opponent to beat.

"Wishful thinking" is pretty clear, unless you think someone else has a better chance of beating trump. I don't know what's hard to understand......wishing the Democratic nominee has health issues benefits your candidate.

I feel dumber.

Look: I don’t hate Joe, and might even consider voting for him, depending on who he picks for his VP/successor. I prefer Trump’s policies but am weary of his nonstop noise.

But let’s not act like there’s not something off with Biden. He ain’t what he was 5-10 years ago, not even close.

Find someone who is the same as they were 5-10 years ago buddy and I’ll be glad to follow them to the fountain of youth they bathed in and dunk myself. What’s your point?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
“Common Sense” is an oxymoron as witnessed by this forum. Here you go again…trying to attack me. I’m diabetic. Is my outward appearance like others that are diabetic? Is my diabetes the same from a physiology perspective?

As I suggested, you should not have a problem with me or others as you claimed. Consider us dumbasses…you have that right. As I said previously my mother had dementia and her speech was quite a bit different than Biden’s as well, but it never did enter my mind to consider that all people with dementia, and at different stages, react the same way. Maybe you are on to something? What I do not know, but there is much I admit I do not know…or understand. That said, humanity can be quite interesting…

As a senator for 36 years, he clearly has a record of accomplishment you could see and judge if you choose to. I have no reason to supply you with something you have no interest in finding out for yourself.

You find it baffling that trumpers like you wouldn't want him as the nominee? Really? Trump and his supporters have made it clear for months they would rather face Bernie or Warren......for what I hope are obvious reasons to you. That has been a common theme for some time.......you don't subscribe to it?

I mean, assuming you want trump to win.......Biden clearly presents the biggest challenge to that. If you "want him to be the person", I guess you think someone else would be a tougher opponent to beat.

"Wishful thinking" is pretty clear, unless you think someone else has a better chance of beating trump. I don't know what's hard to understand......wishing the Democratic nominee has health issues benefits your candidate.

I feel dumber.
Bob, I don't care which of the dems run. It really is that simple. If Trump can't beat any we know on the dems side, the issues are much greater than you "feeling" dumber...

Reactions: BSIT
Find someone who is the same as they were 5-10 years ago buddy and I’ll be glad to follow them to the fountain of youth they bathed in and dunk myself. What’s your point?
Trump, Bernie, Hillary and Bloomberg are all about the same age as Joe, and none have had the sudden decline that he has.

Reactions: BSIT
“Common Sense” is an oxymoron as witnessed by this forum. Here you go again…trying to attack me. I’m diabetic. Is my outward appearance like others that are diabetic? Is my diabetes the same from a physiology perspective?

As I suggested, you should not have a problem with me or others as you claimed. Consider us dumbasses…you have that right. As I said previously my mother had dementia and her speech was quite a bit different than Biden’s as well, but it never did enter my mind to consider that all people with dementia, and at different stages, react the same way. Maybe you are on to something? What I do not know, but there is much I admit I do not know…or understand. That said, humanity can be quite interesting…

Like I’ve said, come at me with an official medical diagnosis with Biden. And the crocodile tears are truly pathetic.

I feel dumber.
For sure Biden is the biggest threat to Trump's reelection, other than Trump himself of course. I really don't get where those on the right are trying to pretend he isn't. Trump got himself impeached because he was so worried about facing Biden in an election.

ADVERTISEMENT