ADVERTISEMENT

I'm glad IU made the comeback...nothing feels worse for fans than the gut punch loss.

I’m just glad they lost. Northwestern is still northwestern, they’ll drop a couple more games. It’s in their programs DNA. Was starting to get a little worried about iu. Fact is we’ve now lost 2 out of 3 and it’s very possible we drop our game against Maryland. Anything less than an outright big ten title and I’ll be disappointed.

All of their fans are pissing and moaning about the "pushoff" by Bouie, but no mention of Tracy Davis getting away with a goaltend that really kickstarted the IU run.
Yeah but that travel by northwestern in the first half that the refs did not call was brutal. Probably a 6 point swing with the two technicals and loss of possession.

Was a fun game for me. This is an IU team and staff that has talent, competitive drive, and doesn’t hang their heads.

The refs? Lol—calls that fans don’t like are a part of basketball! But I’m just one IU fan—every fanbase has their share that complain.

For me it is so enjoyable to watch high end competition by my alma mater, and two years of undeniable program progress.

Was a fun game for me. This is an IU team and staff that has talent, competitive drive, and doesn’t hang their heads.

The refs? Lol—calls that fans don’t like are a part of basketball! But I’m just one IU fan—every fanbase has their share that complain.

For me it is so enjoyable to watch high end competition by my alma mater, and two years of undeniable program progress.
I was impressed by the ability of both Painter and Woodson to be gracious in defeat, right after getting hosed by the officials. At least Woody knew what was coming after watching the Sunday game.

Never seen TWO NPOY candidates allowed to get beat on so much. Only in the B1G.

That's a quality post.

I wish they could have both lost.

I really want vengeance against IU in Mackey. ...and I *really* want vengeance against Northwestern and Rutgers in the Big Ten Tournament. I'd love to get Northwestern, especially, on a neutral court with decent officiating.
BT Tournament has BT refs, right?

ADVERTISEMENT