ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois beat Iowa at home

That was a good game. Illinois was impressive. They seemed to play with alot of confidence. I think the announcers mentioned they had transfer players who were making a difference ? Honestly I don’t know much about them except they were bottom-dwellers a couple years ago and have a fairly new coach?

Reactions: DocRon
That was a good game. Illinois was impressive. They seemed to play with alot of confidence. I think the announcers mentioned they had transfer players who were making a difference ? Honestly I don’t know much about them except they were bottom-dwellers a couple years ago and have a fairly new coach?
Coach from Dayton who brought her best player with her. I think they added a couple other transfers, but they had some good players that were not being used well also.

The Bryant girl is definitely the best player for Illinois. Think she came from NC State.
I would disagree, based solely on stats,; Cook is the team leader, followed by McKenzie then Bryant. All three average over a dozen a game. In addition to McKenzie flourishing this year over last, Bostic and Peebles have benefitted greatly from the coaching change year over year averages. Bostic I believe was Layden's teammate at Northwestern, but has struggled under the previous coaches. Still under 10ppg, her rebounding and shot blocking are helping UILL's resurgence.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT