ADVERTISEMENT

If there’s no rust on offense on Saturday

BCfanatic2020

All-American
Jan 5, 2020
Is this the game we have all been waiting for since brohm got here?

WR 0 Milton wright
TE 87 Payne Durham
RB 22 King Doerue
WR 4 Rondale Moore
WR 3 David Bell

I have watched NU enough to know they are very solid. But that’s just an incredibly explosive group.

It’s looking like we may finally see it.

Reactions: wallyboiler79

WR 0 Milton wright
TE 87 Payne Durham
RB 22 King Doerue
WR 4 Rondale Moore
WR 3 David Bell

I have watched NU enough to know they are very solid. But that’s just an incredibly explosive group.

What makes you say Rondale's going to play?

Didn’t he say he hasn’t been taking any reps? Find it hard to believe he is gonna play without any practice

Didn’t he say he hasn’t been taking any reps? Find it hard to believe he is gonna play without any practice
I watched the last half of practice tues eve. #4 on offense was in pads, but i didnt see him take a single rep. I was more interested in GK. He seemed to be taking part in practice against the scout team lined up as the back judge... so who knows. Dorue was

WR 0 Milton wright
TE 87 Payne Durham
RB 22 King Doerue
WR 4 Rondale Moore
WR 3 David Bell

Hey @CDBRclass01 is that you? All of these threads reminds me of him. Positive For IU and Hating Nebraska threads.

T
I’m being realistic about IU

And no, I’m davek.. the real one. Getting ready for some fish fry now. Wanna run the 40 bro?
That’s a classic “davek” LOL. Good to hear from you man. Wondered what happened to you. IU is better than last year , but no where near their ranking

T

That’s a classic “davek” LOL. Good to hear from you man. Wondered what happened to you. IU is better than last year , but no where near their ranking

I’m not davek lol

I also think that IU should be like 15th-20th. If they beat osu it’s gonna be unbearable in Indiana, even if it’s a fluky win.

But I don’t think they have a chance there

I’m not davek lol

I also think that IU should be like 15th-20th. If they beat osu it’s gonna be unbearable in Indiana, even if it’s a fluky win.

But I don’t think they have a chance there
I know who you are and that you’re not Davek. That’s why I said LOL. That was funny. Anyone that has read his stuff would laugh too. Guy is still at it over at KHC. Would be awesome if the Hoosiers pulled an IU and lost to MSU this weekend.

I know who you are and that you’re not Davek. That’s why I said LOL. That was funny. Anyone that has read his stuff would laugh too. Guy is still at it over at KHC. Would be awesome if the Hoosiers pulled an IU and lost to MSU this weekend.

Uh a lot of people think that davek reloaded is not really davek. Up 5 bro. The guy comes across like his name is terry, not Dave

I’m not davek lol... I wasn’t in the same backfield with al bundy at Polk high
daveK was quite the character. He told it like it is, but sometimes he liked to grind the salt in the wound so to speak. He has come in and out of GBI a few times under other handle names.
Do you believe we'll see Rondale tomorrow or is there next to no chance he plays?

daveK was quite the character. He told it like it is, but sometimes he liked to grind the salt in the wound so to speak. He has come in and out of GBI a few times under other handle names.
Do you believe we'll see Rondale tomorrow or is there next to no chance he plays?
We'll know more tomorrow...

I'm excited to see a QB with O'connell's accuracy having Rondale and King on the field. It might help him crush the blitz before it gets home.

I'm far more worried about the defense without George than I am about the offense without Rondale at this point.
Completely agree. In this game, the defense will likely determine the outcome...

I’m being realistic about IU

And no, I’m davek.. the real one. Getting ready for some fish fry now. Wanna run the 40 bro?
I get the IU love to an extent but let’s be honest with ourselves. They are not the 10th best team in the country. They wouldn’t even be ranked if people knew how poorly Penn State would play this year. IU barely beat a Penn State team that has beaten exactly no one and Rutgers who is year in and year out a game IU should win and Michigan who is historically bad this year. Even if they win tomorrow they’ll be 4-0 against teams with a combined record of 3-7 with one of those 3 wins coming against another of the teams they beat. That is not good, regardless of what a national poll tells you. The poll looks and says “beat Penn State and Michigan and didn’t lose to Rutgers. Looks good” but that isn’t the whole story

Reactions: Matt Tiger
I get the IU love to an extent but let’s be honest with ourselves. They are not the 10th best team in the country. They wouldn’t even be ranked if people knew how poorly Penn State would play this year. IU barely beat a Penn State team that has beaten exactly no one and Rutgers who is year in and year out a game IU should win and Michigan who is historically bad this year. Even if they win tomorrow they’ll be 4-0 against teams with a combined record of 3-7 with one of those 3 wins coming against another of the teams they beat. That is not good, regardless of what a national poll tells you. The poll looks and says “beat Penn State and Michigan and didn’t lose to Rutgers. Looks good” but that isn’t the whole story

I don’t think they are 10th. I’m not the associated press. They don’t suck though. I’ll give them 15-20. I’d try to steal your shoes off of your feet if it meant Purdue was 15-20 lol.

Penn State is gonna roll Nebraska up and smoke them tomorrow watch

• Haha
Reactions: Boilers424
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT