ADVERTISEMENT

If the goal was to see how irrelevant a formerly nationally

destewart

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
acclaimed program could become then the verdict is in. They did not even include Sunday’s exhibition in the schedule for Wbb on purduesports.com

Reactions: wed63
Yes and two days out, there has not been a word about the exhibition game or anything about this year's team. That has never happened before. Maybe they will this weekend, but maybe they just are not going to cover it much.

I'll be watching the Ashland exh. game on Sun at 2pm to make use of my one month of BTN+. lol

Used it last night to watch Purdue beat IU in VB. A little too close though.

acclaimed program could become then the verdict is in. They did not even include Sunday’s exhibition in the schedule for Wbb on purduesports.com
I do not understand what you are saying, There have been numerous articles about team members and the start of the season at purduesports.com. If it was not listed on the schedule, how did I buy my tickets for the game from their schedule (which sent me to the ticket office) last week? There have been numerous stories and videos about the season and team members.

And there is already a story on the game and its stats now, 3 hrs after the game.

Now if you are talking about GBI, yeah... crickets.

Yes, evidently GBI has backed off without any explanation, which is strange, but the Purdue site you mentioned does a good job and more than suffices.

ADVERTISEMENT