ADVERTISEMENT

If the dems truly believe Trump rigged the election via the Russians...

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
as they've been telling us he did for 2.5 years - then why on earth is the left not championing Hillary as the true President? Why is the left not supporting her to run again in 2020 to win what is rightfully hers? Why are all of the dem power brokers telling her not to run? I mean...she should be sitting in the oval office at this very moment, right?

as they've been telling us he did for 2.5 years - then why on earth is the left not championing Hillary as the true President? Why is the left not supporting her to run again in 2020 to win what is rightfully hers? Why are all of the dem power brokers telling her not to run? I mean...she should be sitting in the oval office at this very moment, right?

Just because she won the popular vote doesn't mean she was a good candidate. I feel a lot of D's even recognize that she was artificially lifted up in the primary.

How are we 2.5 years in to this administration and people still have HDS?

I do find it interesting and mildly funny that you chose to use the term "rigged" in a claim about the D's, when as far as I can tell the only person who uses that term is Trump himself...in the lead up to 2016 and 2018, and now 2020. D's don't think Trump rigged anything, as he isn't competent enough for that, more that his administration at best ignored the red flags for potential election interference and at worst assisted in that interference.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Just because she won the popular vote doesn't mean she was a good candidate. I feel a lot of D's even recognize that she was artificially lifted up in the primary.
So perhaps that's the real reason she's not in the white house right now?

I don’t think the election was “rigged” by the Russians. I do however, think they interfered but to what extent I don’t know and perhaps, will never know.

Reactions: Bill4411
How do you think they interfered?
I take that to actually be a rhetorical question that actually translates to "I don't think it really is important whether there was any assistance or attempted assistance to benefit the Trump campaign by foreign entities."

I take that to actually be a rhetorical question that actually translates to "I don't think it really is important whether there was any assistance or attempted assistance to benefit the Trump campaign by foreign entities."

The Russians have meddled in our affairs since WWII. This year HRC got beat so the DEMS are looking for an out.
And IF the Russians did anything that may have altered the election, it lies with Wiki Leaks and them sharing information that was ACCURATE, TRUE and intentionally suppressed by the FBI.
I wonder how many incriminating e-mails were destroyed (35,000) maybe?
If the Meller investigation finds nothing and the Dems keep searching for dirt on Trump just to undermine him, the country should take notice and outs everyone of them. The Dems that is.

Donald, is that you?

I mean Trump tweets about her almost daily, yet it’s the Dems who can’t let go. What a (not surprisingly since it’s you) dumb take.

Reactions: MANelson85
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT