ADVERTISEMENT

IF Brohm Leaves

He was on Georgia Techs list

Last edited:
Tyson Helton from Western Kentucky. Keep that pipeline as an option.

Paul Chryst would be under my consideration.
Interesting choice. He's had success in the B1G. I wonder if he'd be interested. I wonder if he'd be flexible enough to build success at a program that is very different from Wisconsin.

I thought about Mullen… but seems a bit Akers-ish to me ?
I’d agree here.

Mullen is a great coach tho and probably a decent hire….but…

He can’t recruit for shit, nor is he a good image/press conference guy. He flat out lost that Florida team last year. Runs a run based spread that would drive the fan base crazy…having formally had lots of efficient and highly accurate passers…he’d be a huge departure from anything we were used to.

Reactions: RBryant311
I just want someone who will keep an emphasis on the passing game. Brohm’s offense has been really fun to watch.

And a mustache. I want a manly coach that can rock a big mustache like a boss.
Brock Spack of offense

Reactions: Peabodius
Drew Brees seems like he could step right in without any coaching experience. Definitely a motivator. I doubt he would.

He needs to recover from the lightning strike 😂.

Drew Brees seems like he could step right in without any coaching experience. Definitely a motivator. I doubt he would.

He needs to recover from the lightning strike 😂.
I love Drew. But no f'ing way. No experience whatsoever. He needs to cut his teeth as a QB coach first.

Reactions: boiler44
U really think he would do that?
Yeah, it would need to be a multi million dollar deal for him to consider anything in coaching which would be HC. Harbaugh spent a year or 2 as the Raiders QB coach before going to San Diego as the HC there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT