ADVERTISEMENT

If Brohm lands somewhere else....who would you like to see as HC?

Plus McQuery also claims to have seen/heard something in the shower and didn’t report on time, let alone intervene and stop. AND he won $6 million or something from PSU. Somehow.
Mike McQueary also will not coach another game in his lifetime. The whole entire Paterno Tree is under the shadow. Fair or not.

Plus McQuery also claims to have seen/heard something in the shower and didn’t report on time, let alone intervene and stop. AND he won $6 million or something from PSU. Somehow.
Right. McQueary confessed to knowing of Sandusky's abuse for many years and didn't report it. Once he fessed up, he diluted his guilt by claiming "I wasn't the only one. Other asst coaches knew too." But the other asst coaches have steadfastly denied this.

And at the end of the day we have McQueary getting a $6 million payout while Schiano gets smeared. Makes no sense.

Right. McQueary confessed to knowing of Sandusky's abuse for many years and didn't report it. Once he fessed up, he diluted his guilt by claiming "I wasn't the only one. Other asst coaches knew too." But the other asst coaches have steadfastly denied this.

And at the end of the day we have McQueary getting a $6 million payout while Schiano gets smeared. Makes no sense.
He got a total of $12.3 million. He received another payout or $5 mill because a court ruled his firing was in retaliation for whistle blowing.

Mike McQueary also will not coach another game in his lifetime. The whole entire Paterno Tree is under the shadow. Fair or not.

I still believe, and this is sort of OT, that Penn State should be removed from the Big Ten and have football operations suspended for ever. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but the Penn State culture has been exposed and it is sub-standard to the values of our conference, especially as envisioned by former president Smart.

Reactions: RegionWarrior101
I still believe, and this is sort of OT, that Penn State should be removed from the Big Ten and have football operations suspended for ever. Sorry if this upsets anyone, but the Penn State culture has been exposed and it is sub-standard to the values of our conference, especially as envisioned by former president Smart.
How about the serial pedophiles who were unreported at Notre Dame? Are we gonna kick them out of the B1G ice hockey league?

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?date=19920107&slug=1469077

I see the Les Miles reference. No doubt we dodged a bullet. I don't even know if he was a serious candidate in Bobinski's mind or not. At that time, I was even in the Les Miles corner, however, nobody publicly knew the issues at that time. Maybe a search firm would dig, scratch and uncover the details.
Good unarchiving work this a.m. for sure.

I see the Les Miles reference. No doubt we dodged a bullet. I don't even know if he was a serious candidate in Bobinski's mind or not. At that time, I was even in the Les Miles corner, however, nobody publicly knew the issues at that time. Maybe a search firm would dig, scratch and uncover the details.
Good unarchiving work this a.m. for sure.
He was not a candidate.

Reactions: Evergr8ful
Correct. Just one person on this board plugged him endlessly.
There was one other that beat that drum.

Were you on the premie board when Boiler Nation tried to convince everyone he would be announced as the coach at the Cancun basketball tourney?

There was one other that beat that drum.

Were you on the premie board when Boiler Nation tried to convince everyone he would be announced as the coach at the Cancun basketball tourney?

Haha. I think I should've been on KHC at that time. I don't know why I don't remember it. I remembered twindegrees because he was very adamant for a long time that Purdue made a mistake by hiring Brohm over Miles.

Reactions: Level 42
Not really anymore. He has matured and is winning at FAU. He's an offensive mastermind.
Just what Purdue needs.... A man that finds maturity at the age of 45 and has blown every top P5 job that he has had prior ot or pending his current head spot. No thanks!!

Just what Purdue needs.... A man that finds maturity at the age of 45 and has blown every top P5 job that he has had prior ot or pending his current head spot. No thanks!!
I assume you mean Kiffin. He did well at USC given he lost 20 something scholarships because of Reggie Bush.

Really went into the depths to find this one. I would still take Kiffin as my coach.

I assume you mean Kiffin. He did well at USC given he lost 20 something scholarships because of Reggie Bush.

what did Reggie bush do again .. besides hand me $1100 because dumb Californians were giving me 10-1 on Texas to win outright in the 06 Rose bowl :)

ADVERTISEMENT